1M Gp/Hr + Exp. Bandos Throne Room

Animaslayer

PLEASE REMEMBER THIS GUIDE IS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Contents:

1: Introduction

2: Setup + Invent

3: How To Get There + Requirements (under construction)

4: Strategy (under construction)

5: Loot

This is it for now, I'm not gonna demand too much of myself otherwise it will never get completed :P

[hide=1 Introduction]

A while ago I was bored, and annoyed that I had 5 H'ween masks and a santa only to return after my break and found out I'd sold them stupidly cheap (17-23m Each) and to see all masks above 80M, as you may be able to tell, I was not impressed. At all. So I decided to do some stuff and try regain my money. After getting bored of slayerI found myself stood around thinking, gem prices are stupidly high, I remember having to cut them into gem tips when i camped at Bandos Throne Room... WAIT A SECOND!

I immediately went there and averaged out about 16-17 mins a trip with average loot of 200-270k and averaged around 1M gp/hr. Now, I'm willing to tell you how I've been doing it (something I didn't firstly intend to do.) :)[/hide]

[hide= 2 Setup + Inventory]This is what I personally use at max melee and I can usually get by.

2ir9guf.png

Quick Rundown of invent.

Super set -> Faster Kills, I usually pot up at level 110/99 (8 Minutes) (Swappable for extremes/overloads if you wish)

Camelot Teletab -> I Like it, close to a bank without having to teleport to my house first.

Bandos Throne Room Orb -> Teleports me to the Throne Room. (Made by giving [oldak?] 2 law runes + molten glass)

Magpie -> Extra loot, need I say more? (Just remember towithdraw it before it runs out!)

Quick Rundown of setup

Full void -> I like the accuracy bonus, not necesarry, but it helps. Swappable for Bandos/Barrows/Dragon/Rune

Wealth -> I choose this because the only semi decent drop here anyway is the granite mace, which isnt affected by the wealth, choose to wear a warrior ring if you prefer.

Dragon Boots -> Cheap and easy to get a hold of, swappable for Rune.

Strength Skillcape (t) -> Its cool :), swappable for Fire Cape/Skillcape (t)/ Skillcape/Obsidian cape/Legends cape

Glory, swappable for Fury/Glory/Power/Strength

Whip, swappable for Dragon Scimitar

[/hide]

[hide= 3 How To Get There + Requirements] Use a Bandos Throne Room Sphere (mentioned in the last subsection) to teleport to the room.

Needs quest : The Chosen Commander to enter[/hide]

[hide= 4Strategy]

In the direct north of the room there is an ogre + 2 goblins, I reccomend these and nothing else.

Things to pick up

Sapphire

Emerald

Ruby

Diamond

Dragonstone

Earth Rune

Dust Rune

Earth Battlestaff

Mystic Earth Staff

Earth Talisman

Coins (1k, ignore if under 1k, once you pick up a 1k drop, feel free to pick up other coin drops)

Runite Bar

Granite Mace

Things To Ignore

Staff of Earth

Misc. Ores

Bronze Bar

Maces (excl. Granite)[/hide]

[hide= 5 Loot]

This is probably the part you will wanting to be looking at, this is aftter an hour there ( INCLUDING TELEPORTING TO THE BANK AND BACK)

fvv53o.png

For an hours work, I don't think thats bad AT ALL :P[/hide]

This is still under construction but I hope it has helped quite a few of you out there bored of all the normal methods :P

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

Wow. I will try this out when I finish the quest, cant wait to see how this averages out as profit/ trip :thumbsup:

(with my stats, whip and full barrows gear for def, how many kills/ profit per hour for me? and how much food rougly, coz i think a bunyip would cover me perfectly?

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Wow. I will try this out when I finish the quest, cant wait to see how this averages out as profit/ trip :thumbsup:

(with my stats, whip and full barrows gear for def, how many kills/ profit per hour for me? and how much food rougly, coz i think a bunyip would cover me perfectly?

I would probably say take 2 sharks and a bunyip, however i havnt tried it at those levels, maybe you could test it out using my suggestion and adjust accordingly and tell me your results?

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Shh. This was my secret.

I'm sure gem prices will stay high for a long time for now, and it can't be just yours if i found it :L

Animaslayer.png

Unless you are getting something like 70k+ xp/hr, this isn't that great a training method. Maxed levels, like you, can easily make 2m+ an hour.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

i shoudl clarify iknow magpie doesnt increase rates, i just meant extra drops (as in forages)

i never considered a BoB as i like to keep my trips realtively quick.

and 2m an hour? care to extrapolate?

Animaslayer.png

DKS, 3-4m an hour, etc etc etc. TDS, 2-3m an hour. Literally dozens of ways.

Stonewall337.png
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)

DKS, 3-4m an hour, etc etc etc. TDS, 2-3m an hour. Literally dozens of ways.

thats if your lucky, but this is for a non boss way, or not having to throw some money in, i have personally died 4 times at TD's today (lol)

Animaslayer.png

None of that is luck. DKS have a VERY steady drop rate, not to mention hides+bones are already 1m+ gp/hr.

Stonewall337.png

Goraks are better for gems if i recall correctly.

yes, but they can hit through prayer and are either at gwd (annoying + a while from bank) or the plaine (i have no experience here but i bet throne room is better)

and yes DK's may have a steady drop rate, but I get bored rather easy and prefer to solo anything

Animaslayer.png

I gotta try this out OO

Played since February 2001

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009

I'd recommend you bring a spec weapon, being either a dds or claws or an enhanced excalibur.

I don't have an enhance excalibur, otherwise i probably would. But recently bringing a spec weapon for me has just been anoying as it takes up invent space for something i forget to use

Animaslayer.png

• 3 weeks later...

nice guide, got a few things to say though.

to the spot you recomended i prefer one direcly south of the bowl, it has 2 close by on a wall and a goblin as an extra.

its a good idea to take an exsplorers ring, the 30 free low alcs are perfect for adamant ores and mithrill+ mace drops.

there is no need for ANY telyporting besides geting to the place, the room has a portal that goes near to a bank.

i would also put a difrent picture (curent one being "high grade") as all that stuff really adds only about 50kgp/h at most.

as for a specing weapon, anything besides an enchanted exscailber or sgs is a waste of time, and if you can aford/have the levels to get thouse then i dont think any healing would be needed (unless you feal like killing one of the level 200 monsters)

overall though good guide

mlpfim20percentcoolersi.jpg

I'm a Brony and proud of it!

Well, if I recall, gems have dropped quite a bit recently. Cut diamonds are 12.7k (uncut is 15.6k), ruby is 4.5k (5.9k uncut), emeralds are 4k (uncut is 5.1k) and sapphires are 1.3k (1.7k uncut).

I don't think this is as good as a month ago sadly =/

Ss4goku264.png

ss4goku264.png