Hegemony

archimage_a

Edmund Alm has finished the statues in the cities of Copenhagen, Reykjavik, Oslo, and London.

The Holy Imperial Order has members in Africa, and the Knights of the Order are protecting the local villages and the members of the Order.

Archive stuff:

450,000 Active

900,000 Reserves

350,000 Colonial militia

25,000 Holy Imperial Order

500 Knights

You have more actives than I do!

Unless you changed something, you have about 1.5 million actives.

(The Commonwealth really wishes that its allies contacted it more and gave it updates on anything that concerns us.)

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have 400,000 actives and 1.6 million reservists.

I don't think I've ever had 1.5 million actives.

---

Invasion forces come from the reservists though, it's sorta strange though.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

I have 400,000 actives and 1.6 million reservists.

I don't think I've ever had 1.5 million actives.

---

Invasion forces come from the reservists though, it's sorta strange though.

400,000 active isn't that unreasonable, so I see that we're thinking along the same track. :P

I believe that I draw from my actives in order to launch invasions or any sort of military campaign. Then there's the Colonial Militia for other stuff. For emergencies, I would draw from my reserves.

SWAG

Well I was thinking 100,000 for each country I had in my disposal, so Canada, USA, Mexico, and Manchuria.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

The Commonwealth Parliament has approved a massive investigation into Loch Ness. If the creature is indeed confirmed to exist, the Lake will become a national reserve, and strict laws will prevent hunting in the region.

SWAG

I think they already exist

Also something like this already happened.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

I think they already exist

Also something like this already happened.

Indeed, but the search was called off as far as I know.

SWAG

Yeah cause they found nothing :P

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

So hex is attacking a more powerful ally? (or at least someone who does not completely want him dead) Seems kind of stupid to me <.< (but I do not feel the need to get involved so :shrugs:)

LNYvk.png

I see Dusty's point being made that he is just playing the game and that the attack is part of the game, the only reason I want him gone is his total lack of understanding when it comes to budget.

He is spending more than he has, we all point it out but he continues to use the non existant army!

It's a REALLY big shaft.

random comment.. but... what type of aircraft and battleships. send me a PM, and tell me how long youve been researching them. wanna see if its correct. (posidon isnt on that much. thought id help him for once)

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Guest Mrmegakirby

All troops have been recruited. A total of 325,000 troops are on my territory on new guinea, awaiting my command. (Planning the rest of the invasion now)

Annexation of new zealand: 4/10

Battlestation: 4/15

Troops - done

Budget:

12.5% - Annexations

12.5% - Battlestation

35% - War efforts

40% - Infrastructure.

Wait Earth i said i would start this project 4 days ago and this project is 12 yrs long so do the math and there is a reason why i'm not on that much

Go Die In A HOLE!!! POSEIDON RULEZZZZZ!!!!!

Guest Mrmegakirby

Alright: Invasion plans.

300,000 troops, 150 tanks and 150 fighter planes march/fly towards the easternmost city. We give them one last chance to surrender the country, reminding them of the lives lost last time. If not, we will kill both soliders and civilians to cross our path. If they refuse to surrender, we take the city by force. Soldiers are ordered to damage as little infrastructure as possible.

Note: 50,000 soliders will remain at the already concurred terriroty.

If at the end of that slaughter, we have at least 200,000 soliders remaining, they follow the next arrow and attack the next city by surprise.

Plans-1.jpg

Alright: Invasion plans.

300,000 troops, 150 tanks and 150 fighter planes march/fly towards the easternmost city. We give them one last chance to surrender the country, reminding them of the lives lost last time. If not, we will kill both soliders and civilians to cross our path. If they refuse to surrender, we take the city by force. Soldiers are ordered to damage as little infrastructure as possible.

Note: 50,000 soliders will remain at the already concurred terriroty.

If at the end of that slaughter, we have at least 200,000 soliders remaining, they follow the next arrow and attack the next city by surprise.

Plans-1.jpg

Kill all the people! But protect the sidewalks!

Guest Mrmegakirby

I care about infrastructure. I care not about civilians that we don't keep track of in this game.

So, yes, sidewalk>citizen.

Current USNA Population: 8.4 Billion