Hegemony

archimage_a

Course it is, much better than NWO alliances...

I agree, the NWO was quite an annoying thorn in my side.

Implying that the NWO could actually do anything without a vote :P It ended with 3-4 "hardcore members" if I remember correctly (rocco decided to back stab us for which he will always be reminded) Also in sword of the stars Humans> Tarkaa

LNYvk.png

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In that war doom was with dusty :P and dungeonal quit after losing japan to retech. (Really? At least for ftl I don't like the slowdown near gravity wells)

LNYvk.png

Their ability to slow down and speed up helps so much in tactical combat though...you just fill out your ships with rail guns and watch other people's ships spin off at angles.

Although, the Morrigi are good with their drone combat.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Implying that the NWO could actually do anything without a vote :P It ended with 3-4 "hardcore members" if I remember correctly (rocco decided to back stab us for which he will always be reminded) Also in sword of the stars Humans> Tarkaa

Well, it was annoying in the fact that my only allies against it were sporadic players, at best. Walka and Paul hehe.

The hardcore group was you, ross, dungeon, doom, sere, and me. I backstabbed you guys to break it up because it kind of ruined the game.

I was never in the NWO.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Guys do you remember when Rocco backstabbed everyone and then when he did it again and then when he did it again by telling everyone how he'd backstabbed everyone and then he backstabbed some people i almost forgot

Argentina decides to fly the Red Flag and prepares for mass military rallies across the country.

'I fly the Red Flag when I'm hungry and a false one when I'm not' - Zamira Drakasha, Red Seas under Red Skies

derp

'Tis I, 'tis Vindice, 'tis I!

Well, it was annoying in the fact that my only allies against it were sporadic players, at best. Walka and Paul hehe.

Well didn't walka let you essentially control his country? On a side note one of the most fun ways to annoy your siblings is to say (with a straight face) "I known what you did X time ago" and simply respond with responses like "You know what I am talking about".

LNYvk.png

Well didn't walka let you essentially control his country? On a side note one of the most fun ways to annoy your siblings is to say (with a straight face) "I known what you did X time ago" and simply respond with responses like "You know what I am talking about".

Pretty much.

We are proud to introduce...

*drum roll*

...the STEEL LEGION!

(Dusty can see where this is going.)

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Ill invade Cape Verde for the IAG even though they have no white territory on the map. 40,000 soldiers should be enough since they have a very small population.

And I am male, you can see it in my profile (referring to roccos earlier confusion).

namnlskopia.jpg

Iran continues doin' it's thang.

We also prepare for the annexation of the three countries that are right next to me and end with "Stan".

Also, as a side note, Shephard's Pie sandwiches are like, the sandwich equivilant to jesus.

2Xeo5.png

Guest Mrmegakirby

Recent updates:

Annexation of Malaysia is complete.

125,000 troops are being recruited annualy to support invasion.

Research of the destroyer continues. (3/8)

Research of the M-23 continues. (2/7)

1 Space elevator = 7/55 50

2 Cold Fusion = 15/80 25

5 Better AA guns = 7/8 5

6 SAM and SAS upgrades = 7/8 5

7 Better Tanks = 7/8 5

8 Better Infantry weaponry = 7/8 5

9 Liquid Troop armor = 7/8 5

10 Merchant Square 13/17 50

12 Robotics = 7/24 20

15 Stronger EMPS = 6/12 10

17 Biodomes = 8/16 15

18 Refining Thrusters = 6/26 20

20 Colony engines = 6/8 10

21 Ships able to withstand tougher enviroments and probe and land on them 6/16 20

22 Room temperature superconductors = 6/24

23 Medgel = 6/8 0.8

25 Cold pill = 6/10 0.1

Oh yeah, to add a huge twist in this Africa story, I am taking Madagascar, sorry Troll. I have said I had interest in it loads and only now have I been able to attack it due to having a small fleet.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

50 Destroyers and 70 Transporters are used to transport 300k troops over.

attacka.jpg

Basically

Brown and Pink carry 150K Troops each and are exactly the same size.

Before anything though, 50 bombers accompanied by 50 f 20's will take out any solid defenses they might have.

Black and red arrows are split off into 75K troops each, they will use the tactic of securing parts of the city, laying down barricades and defenses in the places they capture, and going on to capture more. To hopefully decrease infra loss from attacks and also making troops more organised.

The two blue arrows will be the survivors using the same tactics.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Hurrdurr Hex is stupid.

Seriously. If I have to tell you why it affects me, then you might as well just leave, since you have just proven that you have absolutely no tactical capacity.

2Xeo5.png

Hurrdurr Hex is stupid.

Seriously. If I have to tell you why it affects me, then you might as well just leave, since you have just proven that you have absolutely no tactical capacity.

Oh sorry, i'll guess.

It affects your dreams of having another NWO where you can feel better then you actually are....

It doesn't have any impact on you within the game at all.

meatlover.png