Daemonheim History *Possible Spoilers*

Apatheticly

Well I've gotten level 21 Dungeoneering today and have gotten a few mysterious notes and things at the end of the boss fight. They tell an interesting history and I figured it would make for a good discussion. There are a few obvious points in the notes that I can point out.

[hide]

1) They are written by a Mahjarrete(sp) loyal to Zammorak.

2) The sacrificial ritual is discussed.

3) Zemogoural is mentioned as a rival.

4) The writer is extraordinarily powerful.

[/hide]

I personally feel like the writer is Lucien as he is(was?) loyal to Zammy, is a Mahjarrete, and is extremely powerful. We also know that he was interested in the wilderness area for some time now. Perhaps Daemonheim is the location of the ritual site? Also, pictures of the notes will be uploaded tomorrow and anyone who wants to assist will be appreciated.

Just started so i havn't got that much info yet. What i do have so far are just randome diary entries but still interesting.

[hide]

To long for me to type it all this late i might later.

But basically a wizard or some such built the dungeon as his his lair and was conducting research with 2 others, He starts acting wonky and has his 2 partners build traps throgh out the upper levels of the dungeon to guard his research. The other 2 however realise that these traps are just as good as keeping people in. The next entry is of them discovering "something" and going off to put a stop to the wizard praying to the gods that they will be in time.

next entry i got is of someone slowly going deeper into the dungeon. Probably zamorkians since they refer to their boss as master. and that the farther down they go the stranger things they discover. new minerals apearing out of no where plants, ect. and that it apears to be spreading.

all i got so far only 12 dugeoneering so far though.

[/hide]

whatever happened to the hide tag button anyway?

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

So, we get the story as we progress through the skill, and it seems that the way down might warm up, so only the upper levels still have this icy stuff.

[hide] And we approach a force to rival the stone of Jas :ohnoes: [/hide]

[hide]

Now this is what interests me! No discussions about the economy or PVP, but story and lore. :D It seems from Esper_Jones's post that we will find Bilrach the Mahjarrat somewhere in the deepest levels. Next to nothing is known about this Bilrach, except that he is of 'average power' for a Mahjarrat according to Zemouregal. Furthermore he is a Zamorakian. I'm keeping an eye out for more of these notes, maybe we can discover what lies at the end of this dungeon...

[/hide]

Due to my epic stats, I have now started WGS (but I still hate spoilers).

sighistorian.jpg

There is a right click option on your ring to re-read any of the notes you have gotten. But you MUST pick them up for them to be available via the ring. For the longest time I figured that since they disappeared right away anyway that I wouldn't bother picking them up....now I wish I had, there's some great lore in them.

I've had some notes where the writer revealed itself as Bilrach =/

Legion.gif

Achieved quest (07/08/2009), woodcutting (28/06/2010), attack (21/07/2010), strength + constitution (07/08/2010), defence (26/09/2010), summoning (13/01/2011), herblore (03/03/2011), cook (31/08/2012), firemaking (01/09/2012), magic (08/09/2012), prayer (16/09/2012) and ranged (29/10/2012) capes.