Finally HIGH Level Weapons + Armour! (Level 90+)

@Dan3HitU

I've posted Melee only there are also Mage and Range boosts!

-----

Well, what do you think? Long overdue or will people moan about "over powering lower levels" ?

Personally, the "Primal rapier" caught my eye, it's a short-sword (whip speed) and has +109 strength, trains all; attack, strength and defence (also a controlled option) and requires 99 Attack to use :shock:

There's also a nice set of "gloves" for low-defence guys (10 defence) and gives +10 strength, these are "Bathus gauntlets".

However, on the higher-end of the scale for 99 Defence guys, there's a +10 strength pair of boots called "Primal boots".

I haven't used any max-hit calculator yet with all these bonuses but I expect it'll be almost possible to 1-hit people with AGS.

-----

For more infomation on these boosts click this link.

The highest level items that you may take outside of the dungeon are Chaotic items, which only require level 80 attack to use.

I'm not exactly sure about these ones, though I don't think you can take them out of the dungeon.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Those are only usable in the dungeon itself :/

Can you show me where it says that, I can't seem to find it.

doesn't have to say that: when you leave the dungeon, all items gotten there disappear from inventory, making the only items you can keep from this skill the ones you get from the reward tokens.. so no primal items outside the dungeon because they are not part of the rewards above ground... :mellow:

"He
really
calls himself Noobz?"

Sheep.gif

[hide=STATS]Noobz.png[/hide]

doesn't have to say that: when you leave the dungeon, all items gotten there disappear from inventory, making the only items you can keep from this skill the ones you get from the reward tokens.. so no primal items outside the dungeon because they are not part of the rewards above ground... :mellow:

But if you can only get them from a "monster drop" surely that will make them hard to get and therefore pretty pointless if you cant leave the area with them?

But if you can only get them from a "monster drop" surely that will make them hard to get and therefore pretty pointless if you cant leave the area with them?

You can "bind" really good items to yourself.

MstrMonopoly.png

I piety the fool.

You loose every item except the one you bound after each round. And when you leave, only the ring remains with you.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

You should, you know, try the skill out, or at least read the FAQ on Dungeoneering in the knowledge base...... :mellow:

Why can't I take my items into Daemonheim?

The creatures and magic of Daemonheim are too dangerous to allow onto the surface of Daemonheim, so the Fremennik have set up a quarantine of sorts, disallowing any items to go into or out of the dungeons. This may seem drastic, but it does mean that you get the opportunity to make and use your own weapons, armour, food, potions and other materials.

The actual rewards are found here:

http://www.runescape.com/c=GpvwBygLic4/kbase/guid/dungeoneering_rewards

Of which, the high level melee rewards would be three level 80 weapons, and a level 80 shield.

Zepheras.png

"Do you really want to go back to the time when Falador was grey, lesser demon look like goats, dragons look like cows, hellhound look like cats and your character stands as stiff as a statue?"

-F1775

They are only bound inside the dungeon because the fremanik take them away from you in case of dark magic contamination

friedtomato7.png "Zamorak pjed Zaros. He would have won 1v1.

" The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity. But not in that order-BrianPickrell

"In science one tries to tell people, in such a way as to be understood by everyone, something that now one ever knew before. But in poetry, its the exact opposite."

Paul Dirac, 1902-1984

Okay, but still, do you think they were right to release such items or should they have kept the cap at say 80 for now, I mean, people with 99's have always wanted better weapons and armour but is this too much or do you think Jagex have done it just right?

Okay, but still, do you think they were right to release such items or should they have kept the cap at say 80 for now, I mean, people with 99's have always wanted better weapons and armour but is this too much or do you think Jagex have done it just right?

i don't see an issue here, as the 99-items can only be used in dungeoneering, and therefore don't affect the 'normal' combat on Gielinor. So I don't mind being able to having finally an advantage with my 99's combat stats (when it comes to items).

Still, I think it will take years for somebody to make a pic in "full primal outfit" because you can only transfer to little items to next dungeons.

"He
really
calls himself Noobz?"

Sheep.gif

[hide=STATS]Noobz.png[/hide]

so you can bind items to you, but that only means you can use them in the next dungeoneering map, not outside the dungeoneering skill, right? I guess this will explain why the xp rates are so low at the beginning. After a while you will have full primal and you will do these dungeons easily.

so you can bind items to you, but that only means you can use them in the next dungeoneering map, not outside the dungeoneering skill, right? I guess this will explain why the xp rates are so low at the beginning. After a while you will have full primal and you will do these dungeons easily.

No because you can only bind one item for half of the skill, two for the second half. You get to bind a third at very high levels but by then who cares?

You only bring however many items you have bound you into the dungeon. So if you bind a sword, you ALWAYS start off with that sword. You make armor and weapons in the dungeon, but once you kill the boss and move on, you loose them all. Really stupid. You should be able to save your progress between dungeon floors.

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum