Current Fastest EXP For Dungeoneering?

tylersk8shop

I'm level 23 right now and I'm wondering what are the fastest ways to gain EXP? I was soloing in F2P until they fixed that, But now I'm not sure what to do. Any other tips or tricks would be helpfull too. Thanks :).

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+

I'm level 23 right now and I'm wondering what are the fastest ways to gain EXP? I was soloing in F2P until they fixed that, But now I'm not sure what to do. Any other tips or tricks would be helpfull too. Thanks :).

Wait, they fixed ftp thing?

DAMN

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

Glad they fixed the f2p thing, I only got to do it for a few rounds then I logged. I can only assume doing the best lvl is the best exp, try to unlock all rooms as well.

Hope they fix groups and make it more rewarding exp wise.

6590ew.jpg

Hmm that seems decent I'll try give that a try. Also does anybody know whats best to bind and keep with you?

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+

What do you mean by there is an xp cap on f2p?

You can't get anymore than a certain amount of exp per dungeon in F2P. This really only affects the higher levels.

This kinda punishes not only high level F2Pers but F2Pers in general.

They really should have buffed P2P dungeon exp instead of this, imo.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I may be wrong, but my bound item is my tier 8 pickaxe (the best I got till now),

Cause it seems that high lv pickaxe gives better chances to mine ores rather then crushing them - So i can start building good items right away, rather then losing half the ores or more.

Why would you bother binding a pickaxe when you can just buy the best ores from the Smuggler?

Because buying the best ores costs money, which one could easily save by mining them.

I see his logic. For me, having to buy ores with which to make armor is a pain in my backside. If it's true that higher level pickaxes give more ores, I need to bind me a pickaxe... =/

Why would you bother binding a pickaxe when you can just buy the best ores from the Smuggler?

Because buying the best ores costs money, which one could easily save by mining them.

I see his logic. For me, having to buy ores with which to make armor is a pain in my backside. If it's true that higher level pickaxes give more ores, I need to bind me a pickaxe... =/

You can't take it with you, so you aren't saving anything but the hassle of picking it up.

There are higher level pickaxes than the ones the Smuggler stocks, though I also question the wisdom in binding one.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

I solo all the floors, and then I reset, to be able to maintain the prestige xp. So far I can't think of a better method.

I'm still trying to figure out how to get the most out of prestige. What do you mean by "solo all the floors"? Does it make sense to get to a certain level, reset your prestige, and start over from the beginning?

I've been trying to go as deep into the dungeon as I can, and it seems like resetting my prestige would only hurt my XP, unless I started over from the top.

In most cases you won't even need good armour, you can easily get by with the cheap <10k ores from the shop. Bind the best wep and as many bloods as you can. I got a primal maul :thumbup:

I usually get the armour that has ~15k resources. I got a guildie to make me a tier 10 spear. I like the skill can't wait to get better weapons^^

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.