[TICT] Ltpkteam vs Northern Gods

Auris

Hey,

Tonight we had our semi final(two out of three advances to the finals) match against NG, as we didnt get our main members we were a bit in a bad mood, but everything went well afeterall. Even though we were very excided having atleast a third place in 30x30 but also have a chance to advance even further. As the fight started LPT rushed NG and first two targets were koed by both at the same time. The next few piles are done amazingly, our organisation did its work and we koed EVERYONE we piled, great switches, etc. Amazing tanking performance LPT!

Rules was:

Range/melee/binds

No cor

3 snipers

North attacks

Startings - LPT/NG - 30 ppls

Ending - LPT - 19 ppls

Some pics:

80383.png

100415211842.png

100415212620.png

rsc: http://forums.zybez.net/topic/1373267-lpt-vs-ng/

More pics coming (probably)...

Very looking forward to fight TT, goodluck Titans ;]

f_r78q9reknm_fca8e26.png

Gratz LPT :thumbup: Goodjob

Team Flip Flops Retired - New Destiny Officer

Ex - Member of The Titans

Ex - FA Manager of Tempted Killers

I really apologize for running to the trees guys, I just panicked lol. Haven't really played runescape for a while, but I guess this didn't make a huge impact on the outcome as there were few guys running to the trees from your side as well. Probably panicked like me lol.

Always a pleasure fighting you guys.

Mod Edit: Please do not post pictures that have text that avoids the censor! Thank you. ~ Ninane

Had 26 prayer left.

2sigsep02.png

tinginys.png

PK Leader

dodbykaidancedrachen.gifL.P.T

Congrats, although it isn't the outcome I expected :o GL against TT!

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

Great job LPT, unexpected, NG is really good in melee+binds only, maybe the range on helped you guys a little.

Still, amazing job and you proved a lot of ppl wrong. Gl in the finals

lightningcopy.png

Came a little late to watch the fight. Lolled when I found out there was range included, can't even remember when we have done our last 30v30 range+melee. Even though, well earned win - congratz!

Hope we can still pull us to final. :rolleyes:

winner2under.jpg

unexpected :o

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gratz LPT, unexpected.

Good luck both vs TT.

smallerawesomesig.png

EU Leader | | CE Retired Admin | | TKO Retired Member | | SE Retired Member