Anyone found a slayer monster in Daemonheim?

Obtaurian

I was wondering if anyone had run into any of these monsters yet. I haven't, but I've gotten frostbite daggers and hailstorm daggers from icefiends. I've also gotten sorcerer's boots from a forgotten mage. I'm particularly interested to see if anyone has gotten a guardian's ward, hexhunter bow, or blood necklace.

http://www.runescape.com/kbase/guid/dungeoneering_slayer_tables

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

I got Shadow Silk's Hood today; forgot from where, exactly. Didn't do much good, since I could care less about being ignored by humanoids. I just kill everything that moves, either way.

Edit: Blood Necklace *HAS* to be a typo... There's just no way, lol. I suspect that hitting 400's with your fists isn't what Jagex planned. If it is real, though, holy [cabbage]... I want that.

Edit 2: OMFG!@#$!#!@#!@# I get frostbite daggers ALL THE DAMN TIME!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never knew it had such a higher str bonus...

guido_49.png

24bw6l1.png

HFS!

Those are... ATTACK bonuses...

The lower one slightly resembles the level 99 Slayer monster, which may be why the bonuses are so good.

But in all likelyhood these are typos and the bonuses are actually for Defense.

2dgucz6.png

24bw6l1.png

HFS!

Those are... ATTACK bonuses...

The lower one slightly resembles the level 99 Slayer monster, which may be why the bonuses are so good.

But in all likelyhood these are typos and the bonuses are actually for Defense.

I got the Protector's Ward today as well, and it had decent defense stats. That pic shows no defense stats, so it's no doubt a typo.

Edit: Ah God Dammit!#!@#!@3 I got Hailstone today, too!@#!#!3 ... Gonna check the dammed bonuses on armor drops all the time now...

guido_49.png

frostbite + hailstorm daggers are both typoes

flameburst defender is also a typo on that page

i've seen tons of night spiders

If i knew they dropped epic loot, i woulda killed more...

Blood necklace must also be a typo, seeker amulet likewise.

the healing ability seems useful, but ultimately you'll want plate armor for tanking and taking on bosses more

I won't bind that.

hexhunter bow increases your damage based on your target's magic accuracy, or magic strength, whichever is higher.

That is absolutely epic against bosses. Imagine a team of 5 players, on max difficulty, all with hexhunters

Since pretty much all bosses use magic, save rammernauts and such, this would simply rip them to shreds.

Naaxi.png

Jagex really didn't take their time with that page. It seems that almost all of those items have typos. I just got a flameburst defender and the strength bonus on it is +5. not +50. I'd really like to keep it, however I'm only 27 Dungeoneering and I have a Promethium Rapier that will do me much better in the long run. <_<

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Blood necklace must also be a typo

the healing ability seems useful, but ultimately you'll want plate armor for tanking and taking on bosses more

I won't bind that.

hexhunter bow increases your damage based on your target's magic accuracy, or magic strength, whichever is higher.

That is absolutely epic against bosses. Imagine a team of 5 players, on max difficulty, all with hexhunters

Since pretty much all bosses use magic, save rammernauts and such, this would simply rip them to shreds.

They sell for a lot of money at the smuggler... So it might not be a typo. Never cared to check, since it was dropped by such a low monster.

guido_49.png

I won't bind that.

They sell for a lot of money at the smuggler... So it might not be a typo. Never cared to check, since it was dropped by such a low monster.

they are typos, i've equipped hailstones and frostbites before.

you said you got a protector's ward today? does it have the accuracy bonuses?

Naaxi.png

I won't bind that.

they are typos, i've equipped hailstones and frostbites before.

you said you got a protector's ward today? does it have the accuracy bonuses?

Well, I don't normally check for attack bonuses when I equip a shield, so I can't say for sure, but I definitely got def bonuses, so that pic is probably a typo.

guido_49.png

Thought I'd step in and say something.

I've seen numerous frostbite daggers before, and a single hailstorm dagger - the hailstorm dagger's strength bonus is 69.0, not 690 or whatever it says on the knowledge base.

I've seen one night spider that I can recall, but that's it for what's listed on the slayer critter page. Saw a single jelly on one of my trio runs helping a friend get a promethium spear as well. Nothing interesting was dropped then, either.

I rarely encounter any of these rare items on solo, honestly - I've only gotten promethium drops at the boss at best, which is a shame (two promethium pickaxe drops ftw)... think I got two tier 11 items total, both were useless to me.

Ah well, even if I find a new item that's useful to me, I still can only bind one item for now >.<

Link_Olaran.png

How did you even find that slayer page off the KB? I can't seem to find a way to access it from the other articles dealing with Dungeoneering.

Also, this page seems to almost be a joke. It's riddled with typos, and most of the items are not worth binding in the first place.

Tact.gif

Guardian's ward + Doomcore staff. :thumbup:

I'm really hoping that someone encounters a seeker or a soulgazer. I'd like to know how hard they are to kill and what they attack with. Especially soulgazers.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.