The race to 120.....

Viv

Seeing as the accepted speed of training at the moment is Slayer (25-30k/hr), RC (25-35k/hr), Agil/mining(45-55k/hr) I'd rank 35-40k/hr at lvl 70ish as slow.

You can get 70k exp an hour with agility.

and 55k+ with runecrafting

Just want to point out, getting around 35K xp/hr average, it'll take about 124 IN-GAME days to get 120. So 1-year would be extremely fast; 8 hour days dungeoneering for a year. Of course, this is before any updates that'd increase xp/hr, and doesn't include points from exchanging dungeoneering tokens for xp.

R.I.P Shiva and The Old Nite

Visit My Huge Goals!!! <---- Click This

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

TDs: 3x Solo Claws, 1x Solo Armour Piece

99 Untrimmed HP, 0% Pc'd and before Soul Wars -- Trimmed July 1, 2009

First Untrimmed HP Cape to 96 summon, top 300 to 96 summon

Proud owner of the strength, magic, range, and hitpoints capes.

Spa_Ins/LOLCANADA on IRC.

Just want to point out, getting around 35K xp/hr average, it'll take about 124 IN-GAME days to get 120. So 1-year would be extremely fast; 8 hour days dungeoneering for a year. Of course, this is before any updates that'd increase xp/hr, and doesn't include points from exchanging dungeoneering tokens for xp.

I doubt people going for 120 will not be trading their tokens in for xp. 8 hours a day is nowhere near the amount of time some people are willing to put in this game.

My guess is a year, because if it continues to be just 35 floors, boredom will stop a lot of people, and the "best" ones will no longer have a team continuously.

WarBlastoise.png

I doubt people going for 120 will not be trading their tokens in for xp. 8 hours a day is nowhere near the amount of time some people are willing to put in this game.

My guess is a year, because if it continues to be just 35 floors, boredom will stop a lot of people, and the "best" ones will no longer have a team continuously.

Well, even if you did trade in for xp, it'd be a mere 3.5K xp/hr increase, so it'd still take 113 IN-GAME days to get 120, which at 8 hours a day equates to around 339 days of dungeoneering for 8 hours straight. I don't think ANYONE could possibly stick with dungeoneering for 8 hours a day for nearly a year. But of course, part two's coming up, so this'll probably all be rendered invalid. Assuming rates do not change, however, I'd place my guess at first to 120 in 1 1/2 to 2 years.

R.I.P Shiva and The Old Nite

Visit My Huge Goals!!! <---- Click This

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

TDs: 3x Solo Claws, 1x Solo Armour Piece

99 Untrimmed HP, 0% Pc'd and before Soul Wars -- Trimmed July 1, 2009

First Untrimmed HP Cape to 96 summon, top 300 to 96 summon

Proud owner of the strength, magic, range, and hitpoints capes.

Spa_Ins/LOLCANADA on IRC.

I wanna see the cape emote but I think we wont see it unless atleast 10 people have 99 as some high levels are so arrogant

Runewiki will have it within three, as will YouTube.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

I wanna see the cape emote but I think we wont see it unless atleast 10 people have 99 as some high levels are so arrogant

Runewiki will have it within three, as will YouTube.

Im sure, I also guess it will be a player filming the video rather than the person with the cape.

bluepixelz.gifbluepixelz.gifbluepixelz.gifbluepixelz.gif

90 cooking

99 Cooking

99 Crafting by spinning flax

99 Smithing by making cannonballs

Some serious no lifing going on for people to be in the 80s within a week :ohnoes:

My bet is that it is someone from Korea.

Being a Korean myself, I would not consider your stereotype since I have more considerable things then to waste my life on this garbage.

Some serious no lifing going on for people to be in the 80s within a week :ohnoes:

Being a Korean myself, I would not consider your stereotype since I have more considerable things then to waste my life on this garbage.

Like getting 173 whip drops?

I already made my comeback a few posts ago...

And dungeoneering is fun, you should try it.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Like getting 173 whip drops?

its not like i craved 10 hrs a day into getting those drops AND consider the fact that it took me about a year to achieve 100 whips....yeah.

I already made my comeback a few posts ago...

And dungeoneering is fun, you should try it.

you're a week late. :thumbsup: but yes. its a fun skill indeed.

All I gotta say is I better not catch some random Jmod wearing the cape ingame doing the emote before someone gets 99.

Speaking of the emote, you think maybe true skill mastery has its own emote? That would be epic.

All I gotta say is I better not catch some random Jmod wearing the cape ingame doing the emote before someone gets 99.

Speaking of the emote, you think maybe true skill mastery has its own emote? That would be epic.

It's sort of an 'unwritten rule' that J Mods don't even wear the cape until several people have it and the pics have gone all over the internet first.

I would think that 120 has a different emote, maybe just a longer version of the first.

I think the key into determining the Dungeon xp rate is the question: "Will there be a 2nd batch of updates similar to summon". I find it odd that the final floor/boss at the moment is unlocked at level 65 when Jagex has been concentrating so much on filling the gap from final skill advantage to 99 gap with all the other skills. I assume if there is a new batch up update to this skill the xp rate might rise faster.

P.S. RC - 55k/hr? Fastest I've done with ZMI was at 40k~ each hour. Although I am pretty easily distracted so I never hit the max xp/hr potential. Either way the 30-35k/hr rate is the accepted rate for majority of rc'ers (Graahking with 2x Nats) Also 70k/hr with Agil needs penance horn right? Factor in the time it takes to fill up (4-5hr for max horn) and I'm pretty sure the xp rate falls down again.

120dgl.jpg

It's sort of an 'unwritten rule' that J Mods don't even wear the cape until several people have it and the pics have gone all over the internet first.

I would think that 120 has a different emote, maybe just a longer version of the first.

Yeah, well the hunter cape was leaked way before, so your rule is false and made up. Good day, sir.

People keep talking about a 2nd batch, has this been confirmed by Jagex? If so, sweet :P

My guess is someone getting 99 within 3 weeks from now, and level 120, I'd say in at least 8 months.

2vuhgcn.png

I think the key into determining the Dungeon xp rate is the question: "Will there be a 2nd batch of updates similar to summon". I find it odd that the final floor/boss at the moment is unlocked at level 65 when Jagex has been concentrating so much on filling the gap from final skill advantage to 99 gap with all the other skills. I assume if there is a new batch up update to this skill the xp rate might rise faster.

P.S. RC - 55k/hr? Fastest I've done with ZMI was at 40k~ each hour. Although I am pretty easily distracted so I never hit the max xp/hr potential. Either way the 30-35k/hr rate is the accepted rate for majority of rc'ers (Graahking with 2x Nats) Also 70k/hr with Agil needs penance horn right? Factor in the time it takes to fill up (4-5hr for max horn) and I'm pretty sure the xp rate falls down again.

50k+ is easily attainable at zmi past 90, max is above 60k.

And a penance horn is not required to hit 70kish for agi, it's just a close to max rate.