[TICT] Bk and TT vs Tr and NBK

andyk47

Anyhow we won with 8 remaining and I had to leave early (because it took so long to start) so I really don't think the outcome would have changed either way.

Most fights end with 50-60% of one sides people remaining, but in this case it was blatantly a lot closer because of the DCs. RK were actually ahead by 2 at the 16-14 stage and in a 20v20, that basically means victory however RK suffered a DC letting BT come back to even it out since you killed your target at the same time. So actually 8 people is very little especially from a big fight like this lol. Had BT won with maybe 25-30 remaining, I would have said the DCs would have made no difference but since you ended with only 8, they obviously did.

So on from that, the DCs affected the fight by a clear mile. Considering that the rules had been agreed upon by all parties, agreeing on 81, and then BT haggled (so basically breaking being late for disqualification and not fighting in the world designated) resulted in the DCs being one of the BIG reasons RK lost, without them, I would have bet that RK would have won this.

In my honest opinion, do a RM. Had W134 been originally agreed upon, then fine, gratz BT. But it wasn't, you refused to war in 81 which you agreed on in the rules (so your fault for accepting) and when you lag because your officials didn't check the world first you expect the world to revolve around you and get the world changed? Your clan broke the world rule and the lateness rule - considering yourselves lucky you weren't DQd.

Ever heard of people being out of food because they've been sniped out/piled earlier in the fight? Lol.

Ever heard of being on time and fighting agreed upon rules? Lol.

We were on time, we even went to world 81. That world was bad so we hopped away asking for a better world.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyhow we won with 8 remaining and I had to leave early (because it took so long to start) so I really don't think the outcome would have changed either way.

Most fights end with 50-60% of one sides people remaining, but in this case it was blatantly a lot closer because of the DCs. RK were actually ahead by 2 at the 16-14 stage and in a 20v20, that basically means victory however RK suffered a DC letting BT come back to even it out since you killed your target at the same time. So actually 8 people is very little especially from a big fight like this lol. Had BT won with maybe 25-30 remaining, I would have said the DCs would have made no difference but since you ended with only 8, they obviously did.

So on from that, the DCs affected the fight by a clear mile. Considering that the rules had been agreed upon by all parties, agreeing on 81, and then BT haggled (so basically breaking being late for disqualification and not fighting in the world designated) resulted in the DCs being one of the BIG reasons RK lost, without them, I would have bet that RK would have won this.

In my honest opinion, do a RM. Had W134 been originally agreed upon, then fine, gratz BT. But it wasn't, you refused to war in 81 which you agreed on in the rules (so your fault for accepting) and when you lag because your officials didn't check the world first you expect the world to revolve around you and get the world changed? Your clan broke the world rule and the lateness rule - considering yourselves lucky you weren't DQd.

Ever heard of people being out of food because they've been sniped out/piled earlier in the fight? Lol.

We were on time, we just didn't agree to fighting on a world that caused us to lag, seems reasonable enough to me, maybe you can come up with a reason for them being stubborn about the world since they can't. Frankly I've never even seen clans agreeing to the world days before the fight takes place lol.

We were on time, we even went to world 81. That world was bad so we hopped away asking for a better world.

The fight didn't start on time, you hopped away therefore you delaying the start of the war and you still didn't fight on the agreed war world.

smallerawesomesig.png

EU Leader | | CE Retired Admin | | TKO Retired Member | | SE Retired Member

The fight didn't start on time, you hopped away therefore you delaying the start of the war and you still didn't fight on the agreed war world.

I can easily construe that as them delaying the fight and not starting the fight on time because they were not willing to compromise and find a better world. For probably the 50th time on this thread, they had NO reason not to hop other than being stubborn and wanting to put us at a disadvantage.

I can easily construe that as them delaying the fight and not starting the fight on time because they were not willing to compromise and find a better world. For probably the 50th time on this thread, they had NO reason not to hop other than being stubborn and wanting to put us at a disadvantage.

And by hopping over, you put them at a disadvantage - the DCs clearly showed that. Apart from being stubborn, by RK staying in world 81 to fight they were actually fighting by rules that were set.

smallerawesomesig.png

And by hopping over, you put them at a disadvantage - the DCs clearly showed that. Apart from being stubborn, by RK staying in world 81 to fight they were actually fighting by rules that were set.

We didn't choose the world to hop to, we had to get an official, if they hadn't been stubborn we could have found a world that worked for both of us instead of just having one chosen for us. Their disadvantage was as much a result of their stubbornness as ours. I've already said earlier on this thread, rules are designed to enforce fairness, like laws, they should change as circumstances do, the world being terrible for one side seems like a circumstance in which a change is reasonable, particularly when the other side has no reason to oppose a change, other than stubbornness.

I'm beginning to wonder whether Tip.it enjoys this drama. It seems to me as if they're postponing their overall ruling, however apparent it may be, for some odd reason. I've seen posts disappear left and right, so I'm sure that there's been an official on this forum. Perhaps somebody would like to shed some light so that this topic can finally have some peace.

I'm beginning to wonder whether Tip.it enjoys this drama. It seems to me as if they're postponing their overall ruling, however apparent it may be, for some odd reason. I've seen posts disappear left and right, so I'm sure that there's been an official on this forum. Perhaps somebody would like to shed some light so that this topic can finally have some peace.

Mods aren't in a rush to make a decision wrongly. I'm sure the hole tournament staff is debating what to do. You also have to realize Tip.it has slow moderation at time due to them being Volunteers who also have irl obligations.

I'm sorry to tell you that not everything in life is instant.

6590ew.jpg

I'd like to appologise to all TT+BK members who have taken offense from my comments. At the end of the day you won and I wasn't part of this war so what I say is fairly irrelevant however since I have quite a few ties to NBK and TR I merely felt they got hard done by - neither side was totally in the right and although I personally think a RM in a neutral world would be best BT won at the end of the day.

So sorry for my posts, gratz on the win and championship BT - a resilient effort RK, gratz on 2nd.

smallerawesomesig.png

I just read everything now, a bit surprised the topic dragged on this long. Once again, I'd like to say thanks for the fight. If you have any pictures of Bk members flaming, please give them to me and I will deal with them. Also, I don't want to see any Bk members flaming or baiting on this topic or enjoy being striked :)

Best of luck to all clans in the future, hopfully things can cool down. To little clans left in Rs, to be beefing with everyone =P

Vanzant

Bk Leader

Looking for a war? Contact me <3

RSN: Vanzant

Bk Forums Account: Anthony

Msn: [email protected]

IRC: Irc.swiftirc.net #blacknights

Care to join Bk? Sign up at www.rs-blacknights.com!

Mods aren't in a rush to make a decision wrongly. I'm sure the hole tournament staff is debating what to do. You also have to realize Tip.it has slow moderation at time due to them being Volunteers who also have irl obligations.

I'm sorry to tell you that not everything in life is instant.

Point made, though I do believe they should inform us of whether or not they are indeed in the process of debating. Perhaps they could even inform us of whether or not our petty debates within this topic effect their verdict, and in turn possibly subside some of these arguments. That was the point I was trying to get at with my original post, though I realize there are better ways I could have worded myself.

We beat you twice. There shouldn't have been a second fight in the first place. We used your world for the first round, and switched to a 3rd-party-selected world for the second.

If we stayed on 81, BT would have lost at least 3 people as well. Either way we're the only undefeated grouping. Enough said.

Some points I believe need to come across.

TK members are saying the world was ours.

This is false. The world was picked by an unbiased tip.it staff member. TK claims the staff member was biased however.

The world was european which should still be in favour of TK.

We weren't late for the fight, the fight started later due to TK not being open to the suggestion of another world. Because they didn't want to pick another world (they didn't even try), We both ended up on a world none of us picked.

The "flaming" BK and TT had going on (so far I've only seen "ur clan sucks", which I hardly consider a serious flame.) has nothing to do with who won the fight. This is just TK slandering our clans. This slandering has been pretty much one sided directed at BT from TK and their followers.

There is no denying that it was a close fight. But theres also no denying that we (BT) won the fight in the end. Maybe the dc's were to blame for your loss. but you seem to be blaming those disconnects on the world that wasn't picked by us. These disconnects that were "caused by the world switch" might aswell have been just what they were. Random disconnects. These things happen. Some TK members even started accusing us of ddos'ing? There is no way to tell what really happened. But if it makes you feel any better blame the troubles of the world on us.

But please do keep up this style TK. Eventually people will not want to fight you anymore, if you refuse to open dialogue and compromise on certain things. If this hadn't been a tournament fight I'm certain both BK and TT warring staff would've gone and found another clan to fight.

Think about that the next time you fight a clan that doesn't have to stick around.

Mustace signing out.

Congrats bk <3 hi andy <3 Vanzant drowned me with his water wings when we were taking a bath so couldn't watch this.... :/

GJ tt+BK looks like you had some great co-operation to pull this off, shows the communitiesgj!

edit: OMFG 6 pages ON TIp.it THIS IS WORSE THAN DF VS DV

!!!!FUZZY BEAR! THE NEW DEFINITION OF A FACEPALM HAS ARRIVED TO TIP.IT FORUMS BE READY FOR THE BEAR!!!!

Congrats bk <3 hi andy <3 Vanzant drowned me with his water wings when we were taking a bath so couldn't watch this.... :/

GJ tt+BK looks like you had some great co-operation to pull this off, shows the communitiesgj!

Guess you missed DF vs LGZ topic with 17 pages

Needless to say it became 5 pages after a mod arrived >_>

lightningcopy.png

Lol, where have you been when the Df v Lgz topic arrived? :o