[TICT] Bk and TT vs Tr and NBK

andyk47

I honestly don't see where it is RK are basing their arguments from. This was a two part operation. On one side you have the Tip.it official who set a neutral world, and the other side the TR officials who agreed to the new world. Lone behold, it's only now that you scream bloody mary and run around like chickens with your heads cut off trying to DQ us. If I were an Tip.it official, I would be offended. More or less, what your saying to them is, "Your judgment isn't good enough, now by the all mighty power invested within ourselves, we demand that you disqualify them!"

Some of you seem extremely desperate for this win. Does the 'I won a CWA fight' sig mean that much to you?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Andy, there was was flame throughout, when piles collided I saw [cabbage] like "NBK carried TR through" etc

@Ben and the other guy, last round we cut our higher levels and let our less experienced fall in leaders lead knowing the round didn't count for much

@The guy who brings up some other TT vs TR topic, its irrelevant.

@Anyone who wants to say we should of hopped, your clans agreed to it, and if the world changing is what caused the dc's then we're going to feel hard done. Next time don't accept rules you can't live up to.

I've not claimed we won at any point, but our DC's cost us, and we had the lead several times, for you to turn round and spam "too easy" and so forth is not on. I can take a loss but I'm not going to tolerate your insolence.

Sounds like an excuse to me, you used your best team in the other semi-final judging by this picture (http://i384.photobucket.com/albums/oo289/MonkeyCIA/Picture218.png) and again, we ended with more against them than you did. Saying you didn't try in the semi-final round vs us now seems a little convenient seeing as it hasn't been mentioned before.

The topic that teucrates mentioned isn't irrelevant, as it is an example of a clan being late (by over an hour) and tip.it allowing them to reschedule rather than Dq'ing them (for the record this is different from our case, Tr never showed up to fight us which is why it had to be rescheduled, we were present before this fight was agreed to start, we simply disagreed over the world)

You can feel hard done by the world, but it was chosen by an impartial official, we are to blame for agreeing to a world before we had any oppurtunity to test it out, but as I mentioned before, you had no reason to be so inflexible. You could have entered a discussion and set up a world good for both of us (again, reiterating myself, despite the previous round, world 81 clearly wasn't good for us this time, otherwise we had no reason to request a switch), instead you decided to be stubborn (again.. the only viable reason for that would be just to spite us). Our decision not to use a laggy world and your stubbornness are the direct causes of the new world being chosen, you are as much to blame for the new world being chosen by an outsider as us and it's only through bad luck that you got the dc's rather than us. Honestly, give me a SINGLE reason not to compromise with our officials and hop other than "It was the rules", rules are to ensure fairness (they require reason, old laws are changed as situations change), it would have taken 5 minutes to find a new world that worked out for both of us (alternatively, you can come up with a reason why we would want you to hop if we weren't lagging, especially since we didn't get to choose what world we hopped to and therefore had no control over who it would be worse for).

At the end of the day, you fought and lost, if you had walked away and refused the impartially chosen world maybe you could make an arguement that you had an issue with the rules being altered. Since you fought and decided to complain afterwards, it is apparent that you either want a cheap win or are bitter about the loss.

As to any flaming, shrug it off, your a member of your own clan, you have the only valid opinion of it. If someone else tells me my clan sucks then I laugh at them, because at the end of the day they don't have a clue

Believe it or not you are wrong, we had higher levels than that, but I'd cut some of the lower levels for the CE+SE fight and decided to let them fight since we were through to the final. Convenient like all of TT+BK lagging. OK.

Ex-BK is not an impartial official. The reason for being inflexible was the rules were set, you inconvenienced us with a lie, not one of the American members was lagging on world 81. We aren't the cause of a new world being chosen as we were happy with the world that was agreed to. I would of been willing to compromise had there been reports of lagg from the American members we had, we asked in audio and cc and no-one person said they were lagging, rather than go along with your lagg story, we kept to the plan and stayed. Your motives are your motives, possibly stalling for a fall in leader. As I said I can take a loss, but the attitude of your members was one of the worst I've ever seen, no particular flame annoys me theyre just pixels on a screen, but the unprovoked attempts at it, are sour in gracious and tarnish mine and others opinions of what I thought were two respectable clans. "Good Fight" "Respect" aren't so hard to type are they?

nbksiglightningks7.gif

.::. 2nri9u.gif NBK Leader 2nri9u.gif .::.

|| #NBK || Natural Born Killers Site || 105+ F2P for FA ~ 110+ to join.||

.::. Clan Europe Event Coordinator .::.

|| #CE || Clan Europe Site || 110+ to join. ||

.::. UNC CL .::.

|| Runescape Community || /msg Rory on Swiftirc, Seersirc and Quakenet ||

Abs didnt exactly leave BK on the best of terms mate. But thats not the point. Even if we had asked any other Tip it Clan Mod, im positive that they would have chosen a different world. Like Teucrates said, its not rocket science. If one or both clans are lagging really really bad in the chosen world, surely you would rather see a well fought contest in a lag free world, or would you rather each clan have about 10 DC's and one clan just scrap the win?

Granted, you had a few DC's, but trust me, it would have been more in W81. I literally couldnt move in W81 and I am lagging quite a bit nowadays ( [cabbaging] ash cloud... :P). Surely the best choice of action is a unbiased world choice from an actual Tip It Clan Mod?

Anyways, on to the flames. BK and TT do not just go around flaming clans for no reason. I know for a fact that it doesnt happen in BK (Apart from Powpang, he has downs) and I know that TT are one of the most honourable clans out there.And thats not propaganda fed to me, thats from knowing a few TT members and spending time in their IRC and TS...

Dont pretend like you didnt flame us either. But thats to be expected. If your waiting 20 minutes for a fight because of this world nonsense, then you would have every right to get a bit tetchy. Some of the more.. "pro active" members of both clans will then have a flame or two. Flaming has become a part of warring now, as much as tanking or sniping. And as much as officials will try and stop it, theres bound to be some flames from clans.

You guys put up a great fight and if it hadnt been for your DC's, you may well have edged it. But BT had more luck on their side today and we were able to prevail. Respect to TR and NBK for doing extremely well in getting to the final, it obviously proves you worked as a good unit.

Thanks to The Titans for teaming with us, its been a pleasure warring with you (Even though I never actually warred in any fight, cause I have low stats... <_< ) and I would love it if we could do some more events together :D

Also, a special mention to BK for that superb ending, 8 BK's and 1 TT? Step it up Titans..... <3

Leader of The Blacknightsl

s429on.png

8wa4c3.png

Ok so basically... The Titans and Blacknights won the fight, am I wrong in saying this? No.

The confussion about the worlds is just straight up dumb, we (TT+BK) were informed there was no set world and we had screenshots of our IRC log showing that no world was mentioned in the text, however TR+NBK do. I'm not saying either are wrong but there was obviously a massive lack of communication going on or miscommunication if you will.

TR is a GMT based clan and will never compete into the EST bridge, so quite frankly they will obviously want to fight on a European world to favour themselves. Fair enough, I would probably want to do that aswell. What I don't understand is why people still need to bring up the point of DC'ing and lag, it works both ways you know and by paper no TR should of lagged that bad due to the fact they're mostly all European. If TR would like to continue whining about a loss, please do so because it's not like you don't do it on every single topic that you lose on anyway.

I can see why NBK wish to proceed in the arguements due to the fact that this is the closest they will ever come to any sort of success.

Pew Pew

In the valley of RuneScape. Gratz TT + BK for the win. Really, I don't see why TR is complaining about DC's and laggy world, since it was decided by a Clan Staff. If you were lagging so bad so could've TT been lagging too. TR, you should be proud of your performance in the tournament and not to flow your tears on these forums. This isn't a flamebait and isn't posted as offence as I personally like TR, but W/E.

Gratz again BT for winning this Category. <3:

Its more NBK rather then TR to be completely honest. More or less likely because this is the closest they have come to winning a tornement :unsure: no flame intended

Lmfao, I'd stfu if I were you tbh.

"Oh look at me IM TT - IM A HOTSHOT"

I can go on but I must stop before this gets out of hand.

@Andy, there was was flame throughout, when piles collided I saw [cabbage] like "NBK carried TR through" etc

@Ben and the other guy, last round we cut our higher levels and let our less experienced fall in leaders lead knowing the round didn't count for much

@Anyone who wants to say we should of hopped, your clans agreed to it, and if the world changing is what caused the dc's then we're going to feel hard done. Next time don't accept rules you can't live up to.

I've not claimed we won at any point, but our DC's cost us, and we had the lead several times, for you to turn round and spam "too easy" and so forth is not on. I can take a loss but I'm not going to tolerate your insolence.

Sounds like an excuse to me, you used your best team in the other semi-final judging by this picture (http://i384.photobucket.com/albums/oo289/MonkeyCIA/Picture218.png) and again, we ended with more against them than you did. Saying you didn't try in the semi-final round vs us now seems a little convenient seeing as it hasn't been mentioned before.

The topic that teucrates mentioned isn't irrelevant, as it is an example of a clan being late (by over an hour) and tip.it allowing them to reschedule rather than Dq'ing them (for the record this is different from our case, Tr never showed up to fight us which is why it had to be rescheduled, we were present before this fight was agreed to start, we simply disagreed over the world)

You can feel hard done by the world, but it was chosen by an impartial official, we are to blame for agreeing to a world before we had any oppurtunity to test it out, but as I mentioned before, you had no reason to be so inflexible. You could have entered a discussion and set up a world good for both of us (again, reiterating myself, despite the previous round, world 81 clearly wasn't good for us this time, otherwise we had no reason to request a switch), instead you decided to be stubborn (again.. the only viable reason for that would be just to spite us). Our decision not to use a laggy world and your stubbornness are the direct causes of the new world being chosen, you are as much to blame for the new world being chosen by an outsider as us and it's only through bad luck that you got the dc's rather than us. Honestly, give me a SINGLE reason not to compromise with our officials and hop other than "It was the rules", rules are to ensure fairness (they require reason, old laws are changed as situations change), it would have taken 5 minutes to find a new world that worked out for both of us (alternatively, you can come up with a reason why we would want you to hop if we weren't lagging, especially since we didn't get to choose what world we hopped to and therefore had no control over who it would be worse for).

At the end of the day, you fought and lost, if you had walked away and refused the impartially chosen world maybe you could make an arguement that you had an issue with the rules being altered. Since you fought and decided to complain afterwards, it is apparent that you either want a cheap win or are bitter about the loss.

As to any flaming, shrug it off, your a member of your own clan, you have the only valid opinion of it. If someone else tells me my clan sucks then I laugh at them, because at the end of the day they don't have a clue

Believe it or not you are wrong, we had higher levels than that, but I'd cut some of the lower levels for the CE+SE fight and decided to let them fight since we were through to the final. Convenient like all of TT+BK lagging. OK.

Ex-BK is not an impartial official. The reason for being inflexible was the rules were set, you inconvenienced us with a lie, not one of the American members was lagging on world 81. We aren't the cause of a new world being chosen as we were happy with the world that was agreed to. I would of been willing to compromise had there been reports of lagg from the American members we had, we asked in audio and cc and no-one person said they were lagging, rather than go along with your lagg story, we kept to the plan and stayed. Your motives are your motives, possibly stalling for a fall in leader. As I said I can take a loss, but the attitude of your members was one of the worst I've ever seen, no particular flame annoys me theyre just pixels on a screen, but the unprovoked attempts at it, are sour in gracious and tarnish mine and others opinions of what I thought were two respectable clans. "Good Fight" "Respect" aren't so hard to type are they?

That's the picture from your ce + se fight, not the semi-final vs us, since that doesn't seem to be on any of the topics. Something is only "convenient" if it has the possibility of giving someone an advantage, us wanting a world switch due to lag gave us no advantage, the only reason you can come up with is "possibly stalling for a fall in leader" which isn't true, to quote you "believe it or not". If we were stalling we wouldn't have sought out an official to sort out the problem before you did, would we? We don't "inconvenience" people for no reason, whether your american members were lagging is irrelevant to whether ours were. You see the problem with your comments on the attitude is that members from your side came and told us how it was "3 minutes until victory", if people come and bait us about you trying to get a cheap win then you can expect some people to comment back (the situation was also exacerbated by a fight with Tr we had last week in pvp where they flamed us whilst we were significantly outnumbered then left as soon as we got up enough to match them). As for the impartiality of the official, being an ex-member means nothing, moderators are assumably chosen for being reasonable/sensible, questioning his impartiality is tantamount to questioning Tip.its choice in moderators. If you had a problem with the world chosen for us by the official or the offical themself, you should have brought it up before the fight, not afterwards. Complaining after the fact is indicative of poor sportsmanship after a loss.

Still have no viable reason for why we would ask you to hop worlds if we weren't lagging or why you couldn't hop to a mutually suitable world, until you can provide that fault for the necessity of getting official adjudication is just as much yours for being stubborn and uncompromising in the face of changing circumstance.

All your comments about flaming are pretty much worthless because you're right that "good fight" isn't hard to type, yet not a single Tr or Nbk member have done so on this topic, whereas the majority of TT/Bk posting have. All you've been doing is arguing over the loss and trying to question our reputation with no actual evidence other than a picture of one bk member saying "ur clan sucks". If you were really that concerned with flaming/baiting then you'd already have accepted that sometimes it happens in these situations and wouldn't be whining about it (which is a form of baiting in itself).

Good fight Tr + Nbk, it was certainly a close one

At the end of the day rules are rules TT+BK broke them. Rules wouldn't have been set if they didn't mean anything TR+NBK Win. The game.

I would be careful to allude to the infallibility of rules as an aribiter on TR's behalf. One only need be reminded that TR failed to show up at all to the originally agreed upon date and time as set out by the negotiated rules by officials of both clans for the of the TT v TR 50 v 50 fight a few rounds ago.

It's been a few years since I've studied logic but perhaps it can be explained to me how a clan can argue to avoid disqualification by appealing to something higher then the rules itself then come back a few rounds later and claim the rules are infallible?

TR broke the rules of that particular fight and should have been disqualified by your arguement but we abided by a tip-it official's decision which was that it would be in the best interest of both clans involved and of the tournament to reschedule the fight given the situation which was done ( http://forum.tip.it/topic/260183-tict-the-titans-vs-the-rising/ )

I could of course point out the inherent paradox, given the above information, of what you've said but I won't because in fact the point of my argument here is that rules are meant as a guideline and not to attempt to seperate black and white. That is, of course, up to the officials and overseers of any given set of rules to interpret as contingencies and inconsistencies outside of the structure of the rules reach reveal themselves.

Needless to say it doesn't take a rocket scientist to deduct that missing a fight altogether is a far bigger breach of rules then a tip it official giving both clans an unbiased neutral fight world.

And more to the point if the first breach can and has been forgiven then certainly the second, being exponentially the lesser of the two, cannot be denied favour.

Once again, good fight TR and NBK. Despite the loss today both clans deserve recognition for performing extremely well lately. :thumbup:

You do enjoy veering off topic. TT+BK Broke the rules, if its ok for TT+BK to break the rules for the agreed fight then every clan in the future shall to.

Not veering off topic, simply shining a light on the shaded part of the topic you seem to have selectively blinded yourself to.

Namely the hypocracy of TR happily accepting the judgement of a tip it official to change the fight rules of an earlier fight with us when it suited them only to have the likes of yourself a few rounds later arguing that the unbias decision by a tip it official to choose a neutral world violated fight rules yesterday.

It appears you believe what you`re saying only so long as there is something to be gained and would gladly argue against it the moment there wasn`t :P

What you call veering off topic is nothing more then widening it to expose a little of the hypocracy of it all.

It`s called context.

Something worth doing when truth is concerned.

rsz_11lowkbsig.jpg

bestposter.png

At the end of the day rules are rules TT+BK broke them. Rules wouldn't have been set if they didn't mean anything TR+NBK Win. The game.

I would be careful to allude to the infallibility of rules as an aribiter on TR's behalf. One only need be reminded that TR failed to show up at all to the originally agreed upon date and time as set out by the negotiated rules by officials of both clans for the of the TT v TR 50 v 50 fight a few rounds ago.

It's been a few years since I've studied logic but perhaps it can be explained to me how a clan can argue to avoid disqualification by appealing to something higher then the rules itself then come back a few rounds later and claim the rules are infallible?

TR broke the rules of that particular fight and should have been disqualified by your arguement but we abided by a tip-it official's decision which was that it would be in the best interest of both clans involved and of the tournament to reschedule the fight given the situation which was done ( http://forum.tip.it/topic/260183-tict-the-titans-vs-the-rising/ )

I could of course point out the inherent paradox, given the above information, of what you've said but I won't because in fact the point of my argument here is that rules are meant as a guideline and not to attempt to seperate black and white. That is, of course, up to the officials and overseers of any given set of rules to interpret as contingencies and inconsistencies outside of the structure of the rules reach reveal themselves.

Needless to say it doesn't take a rocket scientist to deduct that missing a fight altogether is a far bigger breach of rules then a tip it official giving both clans an unbiased neutral fight world.

And more to the point if the first breach can and has been forgiven then certainly the second, being exponentially the lesser of the two, cannot be denied favour.

Once again, good fight TR and NBK. Despite the loss today both clans deserve recognition for performing extremely well lately. :thumbup:

You do enjoy veering off topic. TT+BK Broke the rules, if its ok for TT+BK to break the rules for the agreed fight then every clan in the future shall to.

Not veering off topic, simply shining a light on the shaded part of the topic you seem to have selectively blinded yourself to.

Namely the hypocracy of TR happily accepting the judgement of a tip it official to change the fight rules of an earlier fight with us when it suited them only to have the likes of yourself a few rounds later arguing that the unbias decision by a tip it official to choose a neutral world violated fight rules yesterday.

It appears you believe what you`re saying only so long as there is something to be gained and would gladly argue against it the moment there wasn`t :P

What you call veering off topic is nothing more then widening it to expose a little of the hypocracy of it all.

It`s called context.

Something worth doing when truth is concerned.

TT+BK broke the agreed rules. NBK + TR claim the win.

479922644sig.jpg

Sigh -.-

So much ranting over a world. It's especially silly, given that you ended up agreeing to fight on a world hand-picked by a TipIt official, but then make a big fuss about it afterwards. I never even heard of deciding a world along with the rules and I've been playing this stuff far too long now. I cannot believe you're being serious about this.

10y3vig.png

proudtitan.png

I can't believe there are such huge issues over the world, deciding beforehand was not intelligent as world lag varies wildly. Seems a bit unreasonable to force your opponent to stick to fighting in a laggy world, it's not like we had ulterior motives to purposefully take you to another world where you would lag out, the world wasn't chosen by us.

Regardless of the world, we've won twice in a row, the first time in a world that none of you had problems with by your own admission in this topic. I don't think you can question that we had a superior performance in this tournament

The fuss over the worlds was made by your side, don't have a go at us because we stuck to the rules of the fight on what was a lag free world for all of us, and don't forget, it was your official who agreed upon it.

You won by 9 people, and your world caused us DC's at the worst of moments. We can question your "superiority" as this was an extremely close fight where a single DC could have made the difference. And it did, the 2 we had at the end. The only real annoyance from our side is the DC's that caused our loss in such a close fight, and all the flaming that your side done both when we first logged into the world and then once the fight was over (as well as the closing staged in the jails).

Please don't quote me unless you're going to come up with a worthwhile arguement, it obviously wasn't a "lag free world for all of us" since we requested a change, we had no other reason to do so (see lack of ulterior motive point from my original post). The "fuss" can't be made by just one side, your side obviously opposed a change of world for no particular reason (why would you stick to the original world if it was proving problematic for one side when you could easily have switched, unless you were trying to spite the opposition). It was extremely easy for you to be reasonable and switch worlds, but you wouldn't until we got tip.it staff involved, so please don't bring in that self-righteous arguement that we're at fault and you're blameless.

Yes, we won this fight by 9 people, so it's possible we would have lost without your disconnects. Unfortunately that was not my point, we beat you already with 14 remaining in the last round and ended with more vs the other semi-finalist than you did. Now, to me, that seems like we performed better regardless of whether a lack of dcs might have led you to win this fight with a few people remaining, feel free to make a convincing arguement for why you performed better overall in the tournament (which is what i originally stated).

We wanted to stick to that world because it was fine for us, look what happened when we hopped to your world, we had DC's at crucial times in the fight, so really us hopping done us no favours. That world was fine for us, of course we're going to try and stick with it. It was the chosen world by Tip.It officials, a world we all agreed upon, so when you want to change worlds, no matter how much you may have disliked the world, you're the ones causing the aggro, we were sticking to what was agreed upon and what was helpful to us, just because we opposed the world change doesn't mean we were the cause of the problem. You moved to a world that lagged us at crucial times, so looking at it now I'd say we had just as good of a reason not to hop as you did wanting to hop, and as the rules stated we'd war on that world, you were the ones who caused the problem. As well as your members who flamed us as we logged in and your members who flamed us towards the end and at the end of the fight.

I thought you were referring to this fight as being superior, I've no doubts you've been the best clan in the tournament and judging by all of the results that you deserve to win it, my apologies for reading your statement wrongly.

I'm only an FA so I have no hand in whether or not we get the win in this fight, however I hope we can just forget about it and move on as all of this seems pretty pointless to drag out now. We've had our say, you've had yours, hopefully we can forget about it and move on.

mod1jv7.jpg

TT+BK broke the agreed rules. NBK + TR claim the win.

Theres a difference between claiming the win and getting it though. As from other peoples responses, it looked like both sets of clans agreed on finding a new world which was chosen by a tip it official. I know you can't help being annoyed that the world chosen was laggy for you and not the other clan, thats just how it goes unfortunatly. If TT + BK won the actual fight with the rules(even with the changed ones just before the fight) being accepted by both sides then it's not really their fault for the dc's, if ddos'ing was brought into the matter(with proof) then that'd be a different case in hand but if it was just purely on the world(which was agreed upon) the nothing can really be done.

Regarding flaming, i do believe that TT+BK would've flamed you guys going by what happened in the semi finals at the end, but at the end of the day you can't really use flaming as an excuse either as we both know NBK have never been affected by flaming previously(and i doubt TR have either). It may show unsportsmanship from TT and BK but as long as they won the fight i don't think they really care and i doubt anything will be done(especially on TT's side) as in the end it was just a cwa fight and they have more important things to worry about.

Frustrating yes, but that's how it is unfortunatly.

Im going to say what i said on rsc,

gj TT+BK unlucky NBK+TR.

Let's be honest; would you want your clan to be known they won the 2V2 TICT Category due to the other clan being late?

I know rules are rules but in this case it just seems not completely how it "should" end; especially not in the finals!

So I'm curious what moderators will decide about it but in my opinion I think there should be a rematch.

Good job on winning the war TT+BK (shame about being late/flaming) and good try on coming back multiple times NBK+TR. :thumbup:

pieter00777.jpg

tpr.png

12,079 Profile views. Get on my level.

Let's be honest; would you want your clan to be known they won the 2V2 TICT Category due to the other clan being late?

I know rules are rules but in this case it just seems not completely how it "should" end; especially not in the finals!

So I'm curious what moderators will decide about it but in my opinion I think there should be a rematch.

Good job on winning the war TT+BK (shame about being late/flaming) and good try on coming back multiple times NBK+TR. :thumbup:

Both teams arrived on time, the 20 minutes delay was because TT+BK was lagging bad in world 81 and they asked TR + NBK leadership to hop worlds, who declined this. After like 15-20 mins both teams agreed that a Tipit clan mod will choose a neutral world for the fight.

Unlucky RK is, they had around 4 DC's in the new world, but all I can say is Welcome to Runescape, it can happen to anyone, RE had 5 dc's against NG and we werent complaining.

In my opinion, TR + NBK should be happy, because they performed amazing, proving most expectations wrong, and that is what really matters, not actually winning the tournament.

I say grats to both teams, RK got unlucky. I was a really close war and enjoyable to watch.

The flaming from both sides during the war (in the jail) and later at bh was rather disappointing.

lightningcopy.png

That's the picture from your ce + se fight, not the semi-final vs us, since that doesn't seem to be on any of the topics. Something is only "convenient" if it has the possibility of giving someone an advantage, us wanting a world switch due to lag gave us no advantage, the only reason you can come up with is "possibly stalling for a fall in leader" which isn't true, to quote you "believe it or not". If we were stalling we wouldn't have sought out an official to sort out the problem before you did, would we? We don't "inconvenience" people for no reason, whether your american members were lagging is irrelevant to whether ours were. You see the problem with your comments on the attitude is that members from your side came and told us how it was "3 minutes until victory", if people come and bait us about you trying to get a cheap win then you can expect some people to comment back (the situation was also exacerbated by a fight with Tr we had last week in pvp where they flamed us whilst we were significantly outnumbered then left as soon as we got up enough to match them). As for the impartiality of the official, being an ex-member means nothing, moderators are assumably chosen for being reasonable/sensible, questioning his impartiality is tantamount to questioning Tip.its choice in moderators. If you had a problem with the world chosen for us by the official or the offical themself, you should have brought it up before the fight, not afterwards. Complaining after the fact is indicative of poor sportsmanship after a loss.

Still have no viable reason for why we would ask you to hop worlds if we weren't lagging or why you couldn't hop to a mutually suitable world, until you can provide that fault for the necessity of getting official adjudication is just as much yours for being stubborn and uncompromising in the face of changing circumstance.

All your comments about flaming are pretty much worthless because you're right that "good fight" isn't hard to type, yet not a single Tr or Nbk member have done so on this topic, whereas the majority of TT/Bk posting have. All you've been doing is arguing over the loss and trying to question our reputation with no actual evidence other than a picture of one bk member saying "ur clan sucks". If you were really that concerned with flaming/baiting then you'd already have accepted that sometimes it happens in these situations and wouldn't be whining about it (which is a form of baiting in itself).

Good fight Tr + Nbk, it was certainly a close one

Same old circular argument at the start, The rules said 15 minutes late and auto loss, you came, left and weren't around for the 15 minutes your officials agreed to, if a rule states that you're going to lose in 3 minutes you shouldn't be surprised if people quote it, or don't agree to it. We eventually hopped to suit you, you got your way, the world was laggier that much was clear from vent, but rather than contribute to the farce, we decided to just simply war as time was ticking on. The impartiality of the official is subjective. Stalling, Unsettling people, attention seeking, "your motives are your motives". Rather than stand around after the war listening to your flames we left silently, I'm not going to say good fight to any clan who was rude, and unsporting as you. Had you been respectful in game I'm sure this topic would of been filled with "Good Fight"'s from TR+NBK, rather than the charade of respect TT+BK present with their posts on this thread.

Good Luck closing us. #NBK if you want to talk some more.

nbksiglightningks7.gif

.::. 2nri9u.gif NBK Leader 2nri9u.gif .::.

|| #NBK || Natural Born Killers Site || 105+ F2P for FA ~ 110+ to join.||

.::. Clan Europe Event Coordinator .::.

|| #CE || Clan Europe Site || 110+ to join. ||

.::. UNC CL .::.

|| Runescape Community || /msg Rory on Swiftirc, Seersirc and Quakenet ||

Seems like a good game of scape.

Gratz to the clan that won it.

huntintheenemy-1.png

Legendz - 100+ F2p combat !! Join today and get TWO free cookies @@@@@

crowngolduh9.gif - Proud Leader of LEGENDZ

warsword.gif - Proud Warlord of Clan Europe

Anyhow we won with 8 remaining and I had to leave early (because it took so long to start) so I really don't think the outcome would have changed either way.

Most fights end with 50-60% of one sides people remaining, but in this case it was blatantly a lot closer because of the DCs. RK were actually ahead by 2 at the 16-14 stage and in a 20v20, that basically means victory however RK suffered a DC letting BT come back to even it out since you killed your target at the same time. So actually 8 people is very little especially from a big fight like this lol. Had BT won with maybe 25-30 remaining, I would have said the DCs would have made no difference but since you ended with only 8, they obviously did.

So on from that, the DCs affected the fight by a clear mile. Considering that the rules had been agreed upon by all parties, agreeing on 81, and then BT haggled (so basically breaking being late for disqualification and not fighting in the world designated) resulted in the DCs being one of the BIG reasons RK lost, without them, I would have bet that RK would have won this.

In my honest opinion, do a RM. Had W134 been originally agreed upon, then fine, gratz BT. But it wasn't, you refused to war in 81 which you agreed on in the rules (so your fault for accepting) and when you lag because your officials didn't check the world first you expect the world to revolve around you and get the world changed? Your clan broke the world rule and the lateness rule - considering yourselves lucky you weren't DQd.

Ever heard of people being out of food because they've been sniped out/piled earlier in the fight? Lol.

Ever heard of being on time and fighting agreed upon rules? Lol.

smallerawesomesig.png

EU Leader | | CE Retired Admin | | TKO Retired Member | | SE Retired Member