Gluttonous Behemoth

DarkDude

You get enough cash for a decent platebody or at least a pair of platelegs. You should also have tons of food on the floor across the dungeon from all the monsters you killed. At lvl 50 it becomes a lot easier because you get to bind a platebody.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Seems it happnes mainly when u play solo - mean low amount of supplies and high lvl boss at end which result lots of deaths not only behemot.

Even with best armour it still penetrate it quick, thats annoying. But its good to know i can kill it useing "stone" - once i was in same sytuation - wasnt be able to kill it in one try, sadly i quit.

Sufem.png

I've never had a problem killing this boss, even with crap armor and food, on any of my accounts. Try using melee slash attack next time.

i've only faced it up to lvl 208 or so on solo - not sure if it goes higher. The only time i struggle on this one is when i have little food left. that usually only happens when i get no armour in the entry room and then have to battle through a lot of rooms without armour before finding the resources to get some...once you have decent melee armour in the outer rooms then you can easily accrue a good inventory full of food from the monsters you kill on the way/from fishing and from growing potatos.

Personally I use lvl 8 2h (haven't got better one yet!) on slash with melee armour and mage prayer on. Seems to work well against GB.

yon_hibernis.png

ok i have no idea why u are dying but u must be doing something wrong altho he heals he is not hard to kill its just a stand a wack him till hes died i barley use any food

And the armour and weapons you get are pretty much random, on top of that as is the food you can get. There's not much more I can do with what I was given, just got unlucky with him hitting lots/me being hit a lot. As I said it was close.

You're supposed to make your own weapons armor and food sherlock

....some people #-o

And because there's an infinite stock of ore and fish in a dungeon, oh wait. There's been some dungeons where I only get one rock in the whole thing, some where I don't any at all. And if I only get 2 ores from those rocks then I can only make some low amount of armour out of that.

Same applies to fishing spots.

...some people :roll:

Dude your supposed to buy the ores -.-

Rainbow_Dude.png

If you find you're getting a low amount of ores per rock, I find it helps to save up any cash you get and buy an ore equivalent to the best pickaxe you can smith. This gives you a much better chance of getting more ores which can be really helpful in the final boss fight. I think the Behemoth is weak to slash as well which is quite important if you didn't already know that. :)

I've never had a problem killing this boss, even with crap armor and food, on any of my accounts. Try using melee slash attack next time.

i've only faced it up to lvl 208 or so on solo - not sure if it goes higher. The only time i struggle on this one is when i have little food left. that usually only happens when i get no armour in the entry room and then have to battle through a lot of rooms without armour before finding the resources to get some...once you have decent melee armour in the outer rooms then you can easily accrue a good inventory full of food from the monsters you kill on the way/from fishing and from growing potatos.

Personally I use lvl 8 2h (haven't got better one yet!) on slash with melee armour and mage prayer on. Seems to work well against GB.

I've gotten bosses as high as 268 solo.

If you find you're getting a low amount of ores per rock, I find it helps to save up any cash you get and buy an ore equivalent to the best pickaxe you can smith. This gives you a much better chance of getting more ores which can be really helpful in the final boss fight. I think the Behemoth is weak to slash as well which is quite important if you didn't already know that. :)

I already do this. I'm always fairly sure I was using slash against it (Believe I was using a spear of sorts, can't remember which type). Guess I just got unlucky with my hits/being hit.

and buying ores for armour? That's at least 6 ore, for level 6 armour that's just less than 120k for it, and if you want to craft a decent weapon first (which is useful as often don't start with one), then that's another 4 bars or so. It's not always feasible to have that much money.

I already do this. I'm always fairly sure I was using slash against it (Believe I was using a spear of sorts, can't remember which type). Guess I just got unlucky with my hits/being hit.

and buying ores for armour? That's at least 6 ore, for level 6 armour that's just less than 120k for it, and if you want to craft a decent weapon first (which is useful as often don't start with one), then that's another 4 bars or so. It's not always feasible to have that much money.

Don't think i've yet had a dungeon where i've not had access to at least one rock from lvl4 to lvl 8 (which is within my mining range) however i do sometimes hunt for hides and then craft some hide chaps as an alternative.

Between the ores and coin drops i've pretty much always been able to get at least some armour. I've basically found (thus far - last night was my first time in lvl11 which is harder) that as long as i have an inventory full of food and one full prayer load then everything i've faced so far is achievable without dying. I usually have at least a third of the food left over.

My bound items are a kata 2h and 50 or so gorgonite arrows so it really is about getting armour with other weapons being a bonus. I also tried alching last night - was shocked to see how much extra cash i had as a result!

yon_hibernis.png

You should bind a melee weapon.

I also find that the stormbringer (mage) familiars are very useful, and my tier 10 stormbringer usually does a few hundred damage at least on bosses.

Yes, and always alch extra stuff that you get - particularly extra charms. If you really do have a lot of cash left over (and already have good armour) then make some scrolls for the stormbringer; they're 50% more accurate, hit at least 150, and don't make you stop attacking.