How about being able to choose your most valuable 3 items?

Earlier today me and one of my friends were woodcutting and I log out to get something to eat. When I logged back in I guess he was going to the bathroom or something since he wasn't moving at all. :? He got attacked by a tree spirit and by the time he got back he found himself in falidor well some lvl 40 noob was wearing his stuff.

Now, my particular friend was pretty rich. At the time He was wearing a Yellow P hat and full guilded. This brought an idea to my head.

What would you value more? A Yellow party hat, or a gilded plate? A gilded plate doesn't cost that much, well a yellow party hat is ridiculously increasing in price.

YOU should be able to decide which items are most valuable to you. Not jagex.

lol it would be good for you if you have a party hat or somthing..

but if you don't then their goes your chance of picking one up for free :wink:

Personally, I'd rather earn my stuff then pick it up off the ground.

so you see a whip or a party hat lying on the ground, youwouldn't pick it up?

you would also get people in p-hats in wild, drawing attacks to themselves, knowing if they die, they get to keep it.

cant say i agree with this idea

Usually, people go into the wilderness to pk. If you skull (With a p hat on if you're stupid enough to bring one) you still lose all of your items. However, most players only enter the wilderness with party hats to draw attentions to themselves. Usually with only 1 or 2 items so either way, you aren't getting anything.

To be honest, I only pick up axe heads to give them back to the player.

Theres a certain risk to carrying around phats and masks and what-not because they all have low shop value (phats 2gp??) so if u go afk..attacked by a random..your screwed :wink:

i just dont see this happening :?

NumaNuma Fan | WoW > Rs

Theres a certain risk to carrying around phats and masks and what-not because they all have low shop value (phats 2gp??) so if u go afk..attacked by a random..your screwed :wink:

i just dont see this happening :?

Unforatuntely, I don't see it happening either. :( My friend's upset and in a way I am too.

Wouldn't you be though?

one your friend should of been wearing no armor at the tiem if he was wc so he could get to the bank and lose energy slower and 2 this would make many pkers very very mad i think its good for outside wildy but not if ur in wildy

Proud Acolyte of the Ooc

Cmon Steve you can do it!

userbaracolyteau6.png

userredkbglz3.png

No! Otherwise if you're getting pked, you'd just choose your 3 best items, and that wouldn't be fair on the system at all...

=\ How about this, it only applys outside of the wilderness? :? I'm not a big pker so I don't really care much.

Edit: I read absyall's post after I made this one. So if it applys only outside of the wild, would it be ok with you guys? :P

Wc-ing in Full Gilded and a P-Hat.

Hmm...

I can't agree with this idea as it just eliminates the risk of pk-ing.

Skull anyone???

However, if this was implemented you should have to set your 3 best items BEFORE dying. (you dont have a choice when your already dead)

Also: When pking people wear more than 1 good item (i'm assuming that people protect). So it isnt a real problem. And when dealing with a whip, well, they are protecting it anyway (even dropping mystic top for it)

Well, hellbellz, is it not possible for people to reach the same conclusion seperately? I myself have seen this idea many times, and while I agree it should be possible, seems like it'd be awkward to implement.

(Also, if you were WCing with him, why didn't you nab his stuff? Just not quick enough to the draw? Personally, if I knew who the owner was, I would return it. I say that with complete honesty, I don't have the heart to rip countless hours of work away from a person. Hence, why I'm not such a good PKer.)

I think this could be a good idea if it were restricted to only outside of the wilderness. I sometimes get huge lag [bleep]es where I can't do anything for almost a full minute sometimes. This may not seem to bad but some things I do in game are relatively dangerous and if I die I lose fury amulet and fire cape for sure and those are two things I definately dont want to have to get back. Being able to chose these are 2 of my 3 items would be very nice.

Hmm...

Skull anyone???

Ah, true. Didn't phrase that well. I meant it eliminates the risk of the wilderness in general, ie, you could be green dragon slaying etc.

Hmm...

Skull anyone???

Ah, true. Didn't phrase that well. I meant it eliminates the risk of the wilderness in general, ie, you could be green dragon slaying etc.

Well, do you honestly see anyone wearing something valuable into the wilderness to kill green dragons? That's kinda silly. But then again I've never really hunted green dragons.

Also, if you were WCing with him, why didn't you nab his stuff? Just not quick enough to the draw? Personally, if I knew who the owner was, I would return it. I say that with complete honesty, I don't have the heart to rip countless hours of work away from a person. Hence, why I'm not such a good PKer.)

Nope. :? I tried.

and HellzBellz, I honestly did not know someone posted something like this on miniclip, nor anywhere else. It crossed my mind when my friend lost his stuff, as I already indicated.

No. Bad idea.

Rares were really pieces of junk but people made it high priced. It doesn't matter. Plus, he should've checked for a tree spirit BEFORE he went to the bathroom...that's a key to afk'ing?

Plus, if you die in wildy, you have to wait for the person to finish choosing to get loot...NO