[TICT] Clan Europe -vs- Team TKO Blitz

HAR

Clan Europe -vs- Team TKO Blitz

The Semi Finals saw Clan Europe, Clan Envy and Team TKO Blitz fighting one another - TKO and CE knocking out Envy therefore bagging a place in the final. TKO and CE also fought their 3rd round and TKO took home a win out-leveled remaining with 6.

• Monday 3rd | | 9:30GMT Start,
  • 20 -vs- 20 Final,
  • Melee | | Binds | | ONLY,
  • Center Bounds | | Classic,
  • Ring Allowed,
  • CE Team Cape 17,
  • NO Corrupt Dragon/Dungeoneering,
  • 3 Man Sniper Cap,
  • North spawn attacks and
  • Post Mandatory.

Having being beaten before, especially feeling hard done by due to a few rule break concerns, CE was more than pumped for this final. We had been defeated in the CJ Tournament 20v20 Final by RDC and were not going to accept a second defeat in this category.

I had stated that if CE took 20 level 126s into the fight and won, I would be singing a song in TS afterwards.

We pulled 19. Tesh - level 126, was absent and away at the time. Good fight lads no song for you, better luck next time - blame Tesh.

CE Starting Ops: 60

TKO Starting Ops: 60

We took 17 level 126s into the fight due to a few inadequacies in gear and prayer bonuses but had a very solid starting ops. We knew that TKO had beaten us before out-leveled and we knew we would be in for a very tough fight. Our split pile FI targeted Kratos first while TKO piled New Killeri. We took down Kratos very quickly while New Killeri tanked all out and mid way through our second pile, TKO unfortunately suffered from a DC taking the fight to 20-18. TKO were able to start pulling back with some solid tanking from Naruto early on causing us to drop a few piles and get rests and were able to reduce the gap to 1 man or even equalize. However after a bit of resting, securer binding and good sniping, we finished off many of the piles we dropped before and were able to take down piles a lot more efficiently. We ended with 10 remaining.

Well done Clan Europe. Beaten before in a 20v20 final, now we've taken a win! Thanks to all those who attended and got cut and well done to all those who got picked and fought with us to victory!

CE Ending Ops: 30

TKO Ending Ops: 0

986f8.png

98705.png

98737.png

9873a.png

9873c.png

9873e.png

Thanks for the fight TKO, a tough war yet again for us. Its a shame about the 1 (or 2) DCs you had along with Scottien pulling a "Tesh" and cabbaging out half way through. It may have been a lot closer if not different had that not occurred. Nonetheless, thanks for the fight and good luck in future wars.

Thanks;

~H@R~

smallerawesomesig.png

EU Leader | | CE Retired Admin | | TKO Retired Member | | SE Retired Member

1st

Tesh.... I wanted to hear HAR sing :(

Thanks for the fight TKO, the war had some interesting turnouts, shame about your dc's =/

I dropped, had no ring charges so I didnt want to war :/

lightningcopy.png

Good Fight TKO, sniped at the start and tanked you off me twice :D

Ty for the clean fight

775fa626.png

nbksiglightningks7.gif

.::. 2nri9u.gif NBK Leader 2nri9u.gif .::.

|| #NBK || Natural Born Killers Site || 105+ F2P for FA ~ 110+ to join.||

.::. Clan Europe Event Coordinator .::.

|| #CE || Clan Europe Site || 110+ to join. ||

.::. UNC CL .::.

|| Runescape Community || /msg Rory on Swiftirc, Seersirc and Quakenet ||

Congratulations on #1 CE, pity about the DC('s) and Cabbage Tele for TKO, but things like that just happen.

A very nice try though, well done TKO but once again congratulations on winning this category CE! :thumbup:

pieter00777.jpg

tpr.png

12,079 Profile views. Get on my level.

Congrats.

Got video?

Blasphemy

We choose to go...not because [it is] easy, but because [it is] hard, because that goal will serve to measure and organize the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win. ~ Blasphemien Way

29ehbtt.png

"Rest In Peace, Muelmar - A True Modern Day Hero"

Gratz on winning the category Clan Europe, extremely impressive win, especially aganist an excellent matched opt clans :D

Leader of The Blacknightsl

s429on.png

8wa4c3.png

Very nice starting levels CE, goodjob on winning the category, Congratulations! :thumbsup:

Great job by TKO Blitz getting there, looks like two very closely matched teams, I look forward to any future fights you two may have!

Do you want to love me?

Better luck next time. :thumbsup:

Awsome job guys, Tesh... :angry:

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Sad I get hated on even when I wasn't even at the war, Good job Clan Europe.

Unlucky Tko,

Hmm Scottien theres only 1 cabbage hero kaithanksbai.

<3 CE!

Sad I get hated on even when I wasn't even at the war, Good job Clan Europe.

Unlucky Tko,

Hmm Scottien theres only 1 cabbage hero kaithanksbai.

<3 CE!

we dont care if you were there! we care that HAR didnt sing cous of you!! :thumbdown:

and confirmed about cabbage part <3:

kristn.png