E3 2010

Demoli

E3  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who had the best press conference?

• Microsoft
    • Electronic Arts
    • Ubisoft
    • Nintendo
    • Sony

Elder Scrolls V? HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLL YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I'd love to be excited, but I can't help but feel that the glory days of the TES series are long gone.

Oblivion.

Felt kinda easy, i still say the best TES was morrowind.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to be excited, but I can't help but feel that the glory days of the TES series are long gone.

Oblivion.

There was a difficulty bar in the options. ;)

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Oblivion.

I don't actually have the game, a friend lent it to me and i though it always "held your hand", unlike morrowind where you just had to interpret the journals. Still a good game, but not stellar.

Now if there was a TES MMo it would be kinda different :thumbup:

Oblivion.

I don't actually have the game, a friend lent it to me and i though it always "held your hand", unlike morrowind where you just had to interpret the journals. Still a good game, but not stellar.

A friend told me a few months back that he read somewhere that Bethesda had said they were gonna do that.

Oblivion.

From what I heard they got into some legal trouble for that but it got cleared up and now it's confirmed.

uff2.jpg

Oblivion.

From what I heard they got into some legal trouble for that but it got cleared up and now it's confirmed.

Do explain? Or link me?

Oblivion.

Do explain? Or link me?

TES MMO that was the last bit of info that we have heard about.

uff2.jpg

I want some god damn info on R3, if I see an R&C game announced instead, IMMA RAGEQUIT@@@@@@@@@@

Nah, jokes, but I would be angry.

R2 was awful compared to the first. R3 has been pretty much confirmed, there have been posters and stuff up for it, and its the "turn" for Insomniac to make R3.

I want some god damn info on R3, if I see an R&C game announced instead, IMMA RAGEQUIT@@@@@@@@@@

R2 was awful compared to the first. R3 has been pretty much confirmed, there have been posters and stuff up for it, and its the "turn" for Insomniac to make R3.

And there's also the fact that Insomniac have said that they've finished with R&C?

They're not bungie, they stick to their word when games are finished.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

Actually, from the massive releases we've seen sony releasing over these few weeks, i don't really know what will they announce at E3, they say they have too many games, i say they're bluffing.

I mean, R3 is pretty much a constant, but other than that what will the surprises be? LBP2 was announced, KZ3 was announced, Motorstorm 3 was leaked, Ghost of Sparta is already known and Rising was anounced last year. What the hell? I can see them focusing a lot in Move and such, but will they stick to their word and reveal many games?

I can only imagine KH3 and Uncharted PSP, other than that is a bit of meh :/

Actually, i bet this year's E3 will be won by Nintendo, since i can't see Sony bringing up much that hasn't been revealed yet and MS lack of Unnunounced exclusives.

Also, most likele MS and Sony will focus on Natal/Move and ignore the rest, while Nintendo might even reveal a new home console, with a enw handheld confirmed.

Also, Edelwiss, you might have travelled back in time, those are 2009 news :P

Funnily enough, other than the billboard at that movie set, there hasn't been much talk about R3.

And R2 was amazing if you got past the invisible nades. I preffer choosing your weapon at the start of a game, than having to pick them up. The only problem that I had with R2 is that in the campaign, there was no narrator, and no "mining platform" style fights.

22031_s.gif

The co-op mode is good but the online multiplayer was terrible. BS guns like the Wraith, [cabbage] killstreak reward style things like Ironheart, the special ammo which refilled the 40MM, LAARK/Pulse Gun etc. The biggest problem was that they basically removed all of the customisation in setting up your own servers, the best things about R1 was all the melee only servers/1hit kill carb/snipe/LAARK/Dragon only servers and stuff.

The campaign was ok, not a patch on R1. They put in bad boss fights like the stupid swarm and T-Rex thing and stuff, took out the weapon wheel, which for me was one of the thing that was so good about R1 campaign and why I took the time to collect all intel and finish it on superhuman. I mean in a game where the weapons are the funnest part, limiting it to 2 was a stupid idea. They obviously looked at the success of CoD4 and tried to copy it, they ruined the controls by making it so you had to press L1 to aim, made it 2 guns at a time like CoD, put in a bad class system, put in badly thought out killstreak rewards. In singleplayer there was bad character development and storytelling in general, in the abscence of a narrator you had to work everything out for yourself through intel and the radio broadcasts (which in fairness were pretty impressive). You can tell they rushed the graphics in areas as well, on the level where you have to bring the AA towers online you can look at the ground and see one of the worst textures ever of fields and stuff, even though your only 100 metres high. On one of the last levels theres a laughable moment where a guy is typing stuff in on a Chimeran control point and half his arm is in the pad, its pathetic.

Similar to MW2, in parts it was a mixture of awesome highs and deep lows, e.g. the moment you walk out of the SPECTRE base and see Los Angeles burning with all the Chimeran battleships flying overhead, that was [bleep]ing amazing. Then getting given a Pulse cannon to fight the Kraken and seeing that they didn't put in a proper animation for sprinting with it, not so good. I liked the coop, that was the only thing I think they did better than R1, but no simple splitscreen coop in campaign? ffs. Also no vehicle missions, commandeering a Stalker and driving a tank through Trafalgar square was so epic in the first game. I'll probably get R3 when it goes down in price, unless they actually learn from the big mistakes in R2 and don't completely sell out to CoD.