The Most Impressive 99 Skill

bigmoneyak

If you had to pick 1 skill to get 99 in. Which would you be most proud of?

For me it would be slayer becasue it is the only skill that takes lots of effort that can't be bought.

If I would have kept my party hats and santas instead of giving them away when I first quit I could have 99 pray so I don't see that being too impressive. It is still its a skill that can be bought.

Me I say slayer. Any other opinions?

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

The Slayers Guild a Slayer Clan led by Axe Man Jack

Proud to have written the most plagiarized Slayer guide on the planet.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you had to pick 1 skill to get 99 in. Which would you be most proud of?

For me it would be slayer becasue it is the only skill that takes lots of effort that can't be bought.

If I would have kept my party hats and santas instead of giving them away when I first quit I could have 99 pray so I don't see that being too impressive. It isstill its a skill that can be bought.

Me I say slayer. any other opinions?

well RC can be boguht, but dang. thats still hard to lvl

slayer is fun tho..... think about runecrafting.... all that hard work walking back............and.............forth.............and ...............................back.................and .............forth .........and

well you get the idea.... now multiply that x100,000 tims and you got lvl 99 rcing... but that seriously doesn't sound much fun :? it also can't be baught.... impossible... sure you can use glorys for teleporting back to edge but meh it takes forever to walk back.....................and .................forth .............and ..................back ................and ...............forth

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^

Farming or Slayer. Either one of those would be a magnificiant achievement. Some people say Slayer takes no cash, and takes all skill, so it takes the most skill. Wrong, Farming is harder, Imaging waiting that long just to get your experience, and what do you get? Some-what 500 exp sometimes. This skill takes hours to work.

~T

You can buy slayer exp in theory... If you are rich and pay a lot of money to use a cannon the whole time you will get exp faster.

The skills you cant buy are woodcutting, mining, fishing, theiving, agility, kinda runecrafting...you can hire people to help which is why rcing is only kinda. Every other skill you can use wealth to help speed it up significatly

I would have to say runecrafting my friend is 99 and ranked 7th and it literally took him 6 or more months of doing almost NOTHING but runecrafting to get it.

Level 76

!99 MAGIC!

Ancient Magicks Pker

herblore then.. no wait. that can be bought. how about magic, hmm, also can be bought... wait a sec...

even though these skills can be bought, you still must have a great amount of money in order to purchase them, so basically, its still pretty hard to raise these skills regardless of the process involved in obtaining them.

i'll fit in and say 99 runecrafting. I've tried the 66 Law Co. and at its best its 25-30k an hour. Considering 99 is about 13400k exp at lvl 54 (150k exp) it'd take 446 hrs at 30k exp... so... yah 99 rcing please (with buying the ess it'd also take about 68m worth of ess @ 50ea)

prayer would be most expensive i would think , and proudest skill would have to be str for me cuz its what i like :lol:

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

farming can be very easily bought, but you'd have to pay big bucks to have a steady supply of tree seeds, high lvl herbs and melons.

oilertaych6.gif

[Admin Edit: Religious text Not permitted]

~108 combat~

5.9k dusties killed / dragon chain :D

I'd like to say Smithing because it's my favorite skill... but I guess RuneCrafting or Mining would be more impressive in my eyes, if only for the boredom factor involved.

underbannerim0.png

Feel free to use this sig as yours if you like the comic. :D

Slayer is the only hard skill that cant be bought? Thieving cant be bought, agility cant be bought, mining cant be bought (many would probably quit before even thinking of 99 mining), along with others.

slayer is fun tho..... think about runecrafting.... all that hard work walking back............and.............forth.............and ...............................back.................and .............forth .........and

well you get the idea.... now multiply that x100,000 tims and you got lvl 99 rcing... but that seriously doesn't sound much fun :? it also can't be baught.... impossible... sure you can use glorys for teleporting back to edge but meh it takes forever to walk back.....................and .................forth .............and ..................back ................and ...............forth

World 66 sort of ruined it... Runecraft to 99 just means you had money to burn and sat in world 66 for hours and hours...

Also, buying glorys for runecrafting isnt buying the skill... Its making it easier and faster... Sort of like powermining iron...

I do not have to read any more than the title of the thread.

SMITHING! To get to 99 smithing is just super super hard. Its sick. Other skills (herblore) MAY be harder to level, but a "99 smither" has the distinction of making every rune item on the board.

It's always been the ultimate 99.

And I will never see it. That I promise you. lol.

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

Well I im probely going to say 99 slayer since its 1 of my fav skills, plus it also take som long hours to get there... so Slayer is my skill

Sir Krohan- 138 - 2696 (2886)

Goals

Attack 112/120 || Strength 112/120 || Defence 112/120 || HP 114/120
Ranged 110/120 || Magic 104/120 || Prayer 103/120 || Slayer 114/120

All Skills 10127/27 || All Skills 102+ 25/27 || All skills 103+ 24/27
All Skills 10420/27 || All Skills 10513/27 || All skills 10611/27

288th to reach 85 Slayer & 144th to reach 90 Slayer