Fastest way to 99 in each skill - spreadsheet

Jard_Y_Dooku

you all have wayyyy too much time on your hands

says the tip it editor.

Xpx: All those new bonus only affect one target (at least the staff and extreme mage pot bonus) so it won't speed up your experience much at all.

I also think addy plates are faster than a 3 bar rune item.

its actually writer, and i havent even had an article posted since i just got in, under my clan leader asking me if i wanted to give it a go. says the person that goes around and trolls the forums.

Was joking, relax. I like to read the tip it times, guides and whatnot (not sure if you are writer of everything on tip it, or just tip it times articles). I just found it a funny response because playing Runescape in general, or visiting this forum is proof that you have "too much time".

Miracle: are you sure you didn't make a mistake? 600m is insane. A rough calc with addy bars at 3k and 300 xp per plate says it's around 20gp/xp (without sc hammers)

edit: it's 15 according to rs wiki.

Yea Advanced barb is more close to 50k ish xp an hour. It's only like 20 xp more than Gnome, and takes longer to complete. My max at Ape atoll was 45k an hour, non stop concentrating.

Nonstop concentrating at Barbarian Advanced Course is 72k/hour

Faster exp with penance horn but whether it's worth it to get it is entirely up to your BA team.

Wtf? Srs? What am I doing wrong >.<

Perfect laps at barb.

Bake pie can be well over 360k xp/hour, you should be able to cast the spell 1,800 times an hour pretty easily with mousekeys.

Also, advanced barb is 72k xp/hour assuming perfect laps for the entire hour. 65k xp/hour should would be a decent average.

my bad, was looking at the wrong spreadsheet :oops:

it's 471k xp/hour if it takes you 5 seconds in between for banking

360k is for cooking them on a range, assuming 0 burning, if it takes you 5 seconds in between for banking

Naaxi.png

Yea Advanced barb is more close to 50k ish xp an hour. It's only like 20 xp more than Gnome, and takes longer to complete. My max at Ape atoll was 45k an hour, non stop concentrating.

Nonstop concentrating at Barbarian Advanced Course is 72k/hour

Faster exp with penance horn but whether it's worth it to get it is entirely up to your BA team.

Wtf? Srs? What am I doing wrong >.<

Perfect laps at barb.

Holy [cabbage], thanks! I never realized how much I failed XD sheesh I never thought to click the next move before I'm done with previous one... I'm a shameful agilicizer :[ Ok maybe thats why it takes me so long to do barb LL <3:

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

As far as I'm aware, catching red chins is NOT 120k xp/hr. I caught them from 63-99 and I NEVER broke 400, whereas 120k xp is over 450 chins. The most exp I got in one hour was about 90k - I might have broken 100k once or twice, but not very often. And yes, I paid full attention doing it.

Fishing - Rocktails (45k-50k exp/hr) Just wanna add this =)

Sportz.png

July 28, 2009 - 9817 to 99 Hunter
March 14, 2010 - 27,605 to 99 Fishing
June 26, 2010 - 2000 Total Levels Reached
August 19, 2011 - 26,541 to 99 Mining
March 29,2012 - 2200 Total Levels Reached

March 27, 2013 - All skills 85+

As far as I'm aware, catching red chins is NOT 120k xp/hr. I caught them from 63-99 and I NEVER broke 400, whereas 120k xp is over 450 chins. The most exp I got in one hour was about 90k - I might have broken 100k once or twice, but not very often. And yes, I paid full attention doing it.

Fishing - Rocktails (45k-50k exp/hr) Just wanna add this =)

I have no idea on the spawns right now(had 98 hunter for 2 years) as they keep changing them next to every day, but i've personally got 108k an hour and have been said that 120k is possible with certain tricks- again, no idea if those spawn points even exist anymore. For hunter it highly depends on your gaming efficency, so if you can't put in maximum concentration, breaking even 100k is hard, you might also look into choosing the best spawn rate world for yourself- as far as i'm aware, the best experiance availeble is somewhere between min and max worlds. Addy plates are barely faster but much more costly than rune, defenitely not worth it.

Also- is the barrage damage supposed to work like that? no idea why the bonuses should work on only one monster, but magic is still above 250k an hour at skeles.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

50k is lowballing zmi. 60k+ is possible using npc contact to repair pouches, but I'd say 55k-56k is more realistic. Also, while an ardy cloak will give you more runes, I don't believe said runes give you any additional exp.

The exp for bake pie is also really low, it's around 460k-470k if done properly. Barb fishing is missing (the fastest way to gain fishing exp).