[Fun Event] Tempted Killers feast

TK_Aftermath

Tempted Killers vs Zammy Godwars

Pre-run in :

With Tempted Killers have quite a few PVP events as of late, the Tempted Killers staff wanted something fun that wasn't a war to keep us entertained on Friday. We decided to host a Zammy trip for just Tempted Killers Members to make some money back that they have lost. We massed about 14 people, unmandatory of course, and headed out to Zamorak godwars with about 3-4 people who were ready to tank, and the rest sent as attackers. Big shout to Glen,Flora,ii dominate,i atiaz i, and Jack for making this a great trip by stepping up to tank <3: . Biggest thanks to Partiboi4 for setting this trip up <3:

The Drops

Hilts X 2

oi9lyx.png

14v011v.png

Spears X 1

35i53lg.png

Total = 10m-11m excluding individual items.

Overview of the Event

It was really fun, from the jokes told on audio to the loot in game, we really enjoyed it. Today we got a chance to step back and relax from an otherwise busy week within wars and PK trips. The best part is no one died. Everyone had a good time from the little rave party to the end of the trip 4 hours later. Remember Tempted Killers, sign up for the events this week :)

Ending :

33fge4l.png

tifovsigev3.jpg

thought this subforum was called "wars & run-ins" why is a gwd clan posting an af termath here ... lol

tk is not a gwd clan we just happened to have a gwd event in which we warred the zamorak god wars boss

EX-Tempted Killers FA Manager

282fkab.gif

EX-Lethality Warlord

Rave party lolol ^^

futureapplicant.png

"In Greek mythology, the Titans were greater even than the gods. They ruled their universe with absolute power. Well that wilderness out there, that's our universe. Let's rule it like titans"

34i2qyojpg.gif Proud to have been a Council of Tempted Killers

thought this subforum was called "wars & run-ins" why is a gwd clan posting an af termath here ... lol

tk is not a gwd clan we just happened to have a gwd event in which we warred the zamorak god wars boss

Oh,my bad then, never heard of you before so I didnt know.

nice 21 opts lelelele

Grats Guys :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~