Pure Hatred vs dk

Ultimair

Ye,

Was just a none mandatory pk trip, Dk comes out of no where with some 200 opts. And they were looking for us.

We didn't wanna disappoint dk, so we hopped over to world 33 and began our mass.

We reached 52 on ts, and went straight up to hit DK. We both hopped to world 57, and we hit them on east tree. And the fight began.

With the strong power of Kim Jong il leading us at the start, we knew we had this fight.

100531112749.png

Ph starting:153 opts. 51 on ts

100531112130.png

Dk staring:200 opts. On ts. 64.

Dkts1.jpg

Although it may seem unimportant to post Pictures of the teamspeak numbers, but for us Cc teams it does matter.

The Fight started in our favor, with ph targeting their main leader, and Dk targeting our meatshield.

We immediately sent out a small snipe unit to target Dk's main callers and their few binders

Pictures of the fight:

100531112850.png

100531112955.png

Dk's finest tank:

100531113037.png

More pics..

100531113133.png

100531113051.png

Now originally we both hopped so we can fight, to avoid RSD (whom was hitting us both....) RSD would later on log in on world 57 and we attacked redwizard666 by mistake, although we got off, rsd killed a lot of us (including fi leaders..) We got in contact with rsd and convinced them to let us have this fight and they left us alone, thank you rsd.

100531113259.png

We resumed fighting and gave dk enough time to regroup.

We maintained a strong main pile through out most of the fight and a strong dedicated bind unit.

100531113948.png

We started hitting their regroups..

100531114652.png

100531114751.png

Dk's Ts started dropping.. So they began mass sniping, and in the matter of 2 minutes they were cleared.

100531135150.png

100531115217.png

We took em out easy and cleared Dk out of the battlefield, They hopped to w136/Didn't hop to w136/ logged out.

ph ending:160~ opts.

100531165619.png

50 on ts in pk channel:

endingontz.jpg

Dk ending:0 on the battlefield, logged.

Dk on random worlds, w136/random whatever.

100531135611.png

Random pictures:

100531165721.png

100531165749.png

This was just the beginning of our day lol, but you can hed on over to http://pure-hatred.com/index.php?/forum/42-event-reviews/ to check out the rest.

ultibearr.png

blooper.png

:thumbup:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gratz PH

Lol'd at this:

100531113948.png

Team Flip Flops Retired - New Destiny Officer

Ex - Member of The Titans

Ex - FA Manager of Tempted Killers

Sounds like Ph and Dk had a blast... Get it Blast ? lolololololol

huntintheenemy-1.png

Legendz - 100+ F2p combat !! Join today and get TWO free cookies @@@@@

crowngolduh9.gif - Proud Leader of LEGENDZ

warsword.gif - Proud Warlord of Clan Europe

I think DK are in contention yet again to be the clan who closes and reopens the most during this year.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

I think DK are in contention yet again to be the clan who closes and reopens the most during this year.

It was actually just a reunion for all oldschool Dk(With the exception of Ktv&Val ofcourse) and i doubt this is dk re-opening, was just a one off for some fun and Ph rune.

It was actually just a reunion for all oldschool Dk(With the exception of Ktv&Val ofcourse) and i doubt this is dk re-opening, was just a one off for some fun and Ph rune.

They didnt get rune. :rolleyes:

ultibearr.png

blooper.png

lol gj but i think the title shud be ph + friends vs dk cuz ur open cc just saying :thumbsup:

OT: Gj

|PRIDE|DEDICATION|HONOR|

|PRIDE|PASSION|BELIEF|

:::Violent Resolution:::

If you dont like my posts , Deal with it

Lol Eos , Keep begging :D http://imgur.com/gsvgD.png

100712171821.png

lol gj but i think the title shud be ph + friends vs dk cuz ur open cc just saying :thumbsup:

OT: Gj

When 2 open cc's fight theres no point putting friends in the title, it's usually a given that friends and randomers will be there xD

A2xdnTr.png

X2LvGU2.png

It seems that whenever the ex leader get auto declined from a clan he apps to, he holds a "reunion trip" These trips have been happening everyday this week. Do I even have to say it anymore? lol

ultibearr.png

blooper.png