dungeoneering server freaks out

Pepsiguy

ok at around 4:50am mountain time on world 2 people were training in there dungeons

and then unexpectedly the all the dungeons just crashed

and everyone one was out

any idea how it happened?

and did it happen to any other worlds?

Edited by ihavedinner247

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

Maybe there is a glitch where when the maximum amount of Dungeons are hit and then a new one tries to get created, it deletes all the current ones to create the new one?

No idea. :P

It's a new boss that spams the Mu character.

In all seriousness though, I've seen Error_Game_Crash things come from dungeoneering (where it kicked all but 1 of us out) and i've been randomly logged out as well, twice in the same dungeon with another person at the same time (so it wasn't 6 houred) so I suppose I'm not suprised with the amount of people dungeoneering in world 2. Unless it didn't log them out. If it just kicked them out, that's pretty odd.

It may have just been an overload of W2 dungeoneering, chances are after about 255 dungeons running simutaneously it would break and I can see that happening (bit limits). Maybe 127? I don't know.

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

It's World 2 - the server probably just cut out because of the sheer amount of people.

Facepalm. The 2k people limit isn't enough to crash raiding. More likely the GE then that, and I've never seen or heard of that crashing.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

I'm getting more and more lag in w117, it's getting very annoying. I can't seem to be able to do a dungeon without DC'ing at least once now it seems. Also had the "error game crash" once. One of the pros said it's because the guy tried to do an agility room on his own or something.

One of the pros said it's because the guy tried to do an agility room on his own or something.

Huh?

I've done the Agility room plenty of times by myself and never experienced any error or crash.

WorldOfAVR_Part1_Avacyn_ajg5pfqs0fs.png

One of the pros said it's because the guy tried to do an agility room on his own or something.

Huh?

I've done the Agility room plenty of times by myself and never experienced any error or crash.

Same. But I play solo. Meh.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

ya also ive notice that im lagging more often then i usually do in worlds

also in dungeons my team will all be lagged so much that it last like 30sec

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

I'm getting more and more lag in w117, it's getting very annoying. I can't seem to be able to do a dungeon without DC'ing at least once now it seems. Also had the "error game crash" once. One of the pros said it's because the guy tried to do an agility room on his own or something.

I've heard something like that, and I've experienced it myself. Agility room apparently can make some people disconnect. When it happened to me 2 guys got disconnected.

Also, I agree on the lag part. The ammount of lag you get from opening new doors and loading new areas has made me die at least 4 times now. Jagex needs to do something about this, it's getting really frustrating.

16185_s.gif

Is it my connection, or is it getting worse and worse? Right now I can't play any large dungeon anymore without completely dc'ing at least once (so I end up in the waiting rooms). Small DC's where you still manage to stay in game happen even more often. Then, there's also the "game error crash", which is happening to me more and more. I had 2 of them last dungeon. Getting damn frustrating

(in other news: 80 dung, woot!)

I don't get disconnected very often. I play on a VPN, which pretty much solves all the disconnecting problems. (Unless the VPN suddenly turns off...)

However, there is some server lag that "freezes" the gameplay in place. However, this type of lag is only there to be annoying, it isn't harmful in any way.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

That would usually happen when the world itself is already full and people try to mass enter it. It'd cut off people, npc's, and some other things. Or, maybe there was something wrong with the skill or rooms that Jagex felt the need to fix. ^^

a_o_m_1.png

I don't get disconnected very often. I play on a VPN, which pretty much solves all the disconnecting problems. (Unless the VPN suddenly turns off...)

However, there is some server lag that "freezes" the gameplay in place. However, this type of lag is only there to be annoying, it isn't harmful in any way.

hmm, the last time i remember, you keep dc? hahaha glad you solved it. btw how to use VPN? i only using it for LAN games, and i dunno can be used on other thing.

Is it my connection, or is it getting worse and worse? Right now I can't play any large dungeon anymore without completely dc'ing at least once (so I end up in the waiting rooms). Small DC's where you still manage to stay in game happen even more often. Then, there's also the "game error crash", which is happening to me more and more. I had 2 of them last dungeon. Getting damn frustrating

(in other news: 80 dung, woot!)

Same, I am dc'ing SO much more often now. And my whole family will be using the internet, with my bro on some intense online games, and only I'm effected. (We have some high speed internet)

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge