Bots are making a come-back

Cacmypants

then that just shows that your a lazy person and will get nowhere in life

Or they are smart because they can multi-task.

For all you know those people might be at work, gaining money to feed their families while their bot levels them so they can enjoy their off time more. They are getting further in life than you in this case.

EDIT: People have botted SW for a week no breaks. I'm pretty sure it's not that hard to bot while you are doing other stuff.

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, there are some instances where my test could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that spending a good 2minutes+ following someone is going to get their attention regardless of trading/talking.

Not necessarily. If I had turned off chat/trade/private, or had them set to friends, it's simply because I don't want to interact with other players. Following me around isn't going to change that. I'm just going to continue to ignore you.

You can tell if someone's a bot while mining if they follow you around the same rocks without getting any for more a few minutes without reacting. When they follow you around for an hour without getting anything (which I see almost every day btw), you can be pretty sure it's a bot.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

For all you know those people might be at work, gaining money to feed their families while their bot levels them so they can enjoy their off time more. They are getting further in life than you in this case.

EDIT: People have botted SW for a week no breaks. I'm pretty sure it's not that hard to bot while you are doing other stuff.

ok so you would still be able to party all the time WHILE say making a project that you have to represent to your investors, you ARE TRULY TALENTED =D> <_< , but i bet you 75% of the could party all the time, but would they get the project done probably not

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

ok so you would still be able to party all the time WHILE say making a project that you have to represent to your investors, you ARE TRULY TALENTED =D> <_< , but i bet you 75% of the could party all the time, but would they get the project done probably not

If you had a robot do it for you it would be easy. = The point.

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

having a robot do everything for you shows your lazy and when you havent learned anything, you can probably be tricked by almost anything and anyone

having a robot do everything for you shows your lazy and when you havent learned anything, you can probably be tricked by almost anything and anyone

Your lazy if you bot your runescape account while you go to work? Ok.

arcane_stew.png

A lazy Rs'er no doubt. A cheater and everything that goes with it. Botting breaks the economy more than it helps it. It gives undeserved wealth to some and encourages inflation (people with undeserved money tend to not care how much they pay for their items).

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

A lazy Rs'er no doubt. A cheater and everything that goes with it. Botting breaks the economy more than it helps it. It gives undeserved wealth to some and encourages inflation (people with undeserved money tend to not care how much they pay for their items).

totally agree with you, if no one ever started bots, how would you think runescape would be? i mean without them spending money to upgrade there ways to stop bots they wouldnt have to make by your standard crappy updates, if you think runescape is boring and botting is the only answer, GO PLAY ANOTHER GAME

So you would rather pay double price for certain things than have bots? Ok.

OT: Pure awsome

arcane_stew.png

your pretty much saying, who cares about the middle man, i just want everything for myself, awwwwww but i dont wanna work for it HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!, ill just get a free bot to do stuff for me!!!! ya that sounds lie a great idea...... *couple weeks later* your asking lvl way lower then you what the frick to do..... doesnt really show a) how smart you are and b. you botted or c) you hacked the acc

edit: or the rare chance that you had all 99s then quit for a couple years then came back

your pretty much saying, who cares about the middle man, i just want everything for myself, awwwwww but i dont wanna work for it HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!, ill just get a free bot to do stuff for me!!!! ya that sounds lie a great idea...... *couple weeks later* your asking lvl way lower then you what the frick to do..... doesnt really show a) how smart you are and b. you botted or c) you hacked the acc

edit: or the rare chance that you had all 99s then quit for a couple years then came back

Yes, middle men are somewhat pointless tbh.

Don't understand the second part lol....

arcane_stew.png

As I tend to skill a lot, I rarely buy things through the GE, so the things I sell are cheapened because there are countless botters out there pouring items in the economy that would otherwise not be there, hence driving prices down because there is too much offer. One of the reason some items are that expensive is because some cheaters find themselves with extra cash and don't care how much they pay for their items because a machine will get them more in-time. So demand is driven by cheaters and helping prices be that high.

Prices have gone way up since the trade limits have been implemented. SInce players cannot buy their cash via trades, they "buy" their cash via botting. Since a lot of cheaters find themselves with lots of cash to spare, they competition each other for items, driving prices up. PVP statuettes are not the only thing affecting the economy buddy...

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Yes, middle men are somewhat pointless tbh.

Don't understand the second part lol....

so your saying like me every lets say lvl 50 through 100 with alteast -1.5k skill level

who gives a f*** about them?

even though the majority of the middle man is runescape

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :evil:

you gotta be kidding me

wow just wow

As I tend to skill a lot, I rarely buy things through the GE, so the things I sell are cheapened because there are countless botters out there pouring items in the economy that would otherwise not be there, hence driving prices down because there is too much offer. One of the reason some items are that expensive is because some cheaters find themselves with extra cash and don't care how much they pay for their items because a machine will get them more in-time. So demand is driven by cheaters and helping prices be that high.

Prices have gone way up since the trade limits have been implemented. SInce players cannot buy their cash via trades, they "buy" their cash via botting. Since a lot of cheaters find themselves with lots of cash to spare, they competition each other for items, driving prices up. PVP statuettes are not the only thing affecting the economy buddy...

While it is true botting devalues resources and raises the price of hard to get stuff (rares) The blatant truth is that Jagex must not really care atm since they don't even perm ban bots anymore and their "State of the art anti-macro system" is a joke. Looks like they lost all those subscribers with the removal of the wilderness for nothing. GF much?

arcane_stew.png

They were bots, there's no mistake. Testing is fairly simple

- Follow the player

- talk to them

- trade

- keep following

- talk to them

- etc

by that tme, if they haven't responded, they're a bot (you've given them plenty of time to turn public chat on, even if they have trade off, you're following them).

Plus you can always tell from the typical jerky and efficient movement patterns. It's especially clear when two bots are on top of each other and move to the next target in perfect sync.

I'm sorry, but that's just not a good way. Have you ever tried tele-othering them? That's honestly the best way to do it.

I mean, I've been mining rune ore for an hour already today, and on about 10-11 worlds people were there saying "is rune ore good money????" I don't respond, not because I'm botting of course, but because, let's face it, I mine rune for epic money. I don't want to have conversations with these people, so most times I just ignore them (since I only stay on each world for like.... 30 seconds) however if a rock takes a long time I might say "yh." Of course then they all ask a thousand more questions. Anyways, my point is on some worlds with really long rock mining times, some wbm's were camping rune rocks trying to find botters, and they traded me etc saying "bot?" "bot?" "bot?" I didn't respond, I'm not going to give into them like that. They most likely reported me, but since I wasn't botting I don't have anything to fear.

And once again, I don't support botters. I'm just playing the devil's advocate, because people like Langer make me rage, and it's not that they hate botting, its that they won't stop ranting about botters. Non stop, I mean I do understand you have the right to make rant topics, but do you guys really think ranting will make Jagflex do anything...

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

you never know, i mean as again, if no one ever started botting, owuld we have these discussions? noooooooo

edit: those bots are screwing over every middle man and low level to make money cuz theyve got bots all over those resources already that most people try to make money off of

They were bots, there's no mistake. Testing is fairly simple

- Follow the player

- talk to them

- trade

- keep following

- talk to them

- etc

by that tme, if they haven't responded, they're a bot (you've given them plenty of time to turn public chat on, even if they have trade off, you're following them).

Plus you can always tell from the typical jerky and efficient movement patterns. It's especially clear when two bots are on top of each other and move to the next target in perfect sync.

I'm sorry, but that's just not a good way. Have you ever tried tele-othering them? That's honestly the best way to do it.

I mean, I've been mining rune ore for an hour already today, and on about 10-11 worlds people were there saying "is rune ore good money????" I don't respond, not because I'm botting of course, but because, let's face it, I mine rune for epic money. I don't want to have conversations with these people, so most times I just ignore them (since I only stay on each world for like.... 30 seconds) however if a rock takes a long time I might say "yh." Of course then they all ask a thousand more questions. Anyways, my point is on some worlds with really long rock mining times, some wbm's were camping rune rocks trying to find botters, and they traded me etc saying "bot?" "bot?" "bot?" I didn't respond, I'm not going to give into them like that. They most likely reported me, but since I wasn't botting I don't have anything to fear

And once again, I don't support botters. I'm just playing the devil's advocate, because people like Langer make me rage, and it's not that they hate botting, its that they won't stop ranting about botters. Non stop, I mean I do understand you have the right to make rant topics, but do you guys really think ranting will make Jagflex do anything...

not everyone can use tele other <_<

why do you have to be the "devils advocate?

and for some of us this can actually get our anger out instead of pouring it out all at once

but thats just me

[bleep] this [cabbage].

If you want an easy and cheap 99, go with cooking or firemaking. Cook sharks/ burn maples. But no one will give a [cabbage]. Honestly, no one gives a [cabbage] about any of your achievements, even if you get 99 slayer, you'll just be another player. It's not nice, but it's true. If you want a 99 for the sake of a 99, get an easy one if you want; it's probably healthier that way. Just remember, this is your account, so you don't have to give in to other people's idiotic flames, and remember that since it's your account, not mine or anyone else, your causes are irrelevant to almost everyone.

And to everyone else, stop the flaming and just answer his god damn question.

Pulled because I trolled a skillcape thread to get this quote.

Read it and weep. This applies to botting in the same way.

arcane_stew.png

@howbadisbad

We are on agreement that Jagex anti-botting system is a joke and it certainly looks like they need the money...

@Saruman44

I started the falconry topic to see if it was something new. It turned out many posters came to defend the botters and it somewhat shocked me that members of Tip.It were okay with botters. I had never discussed botting because I though it was a marginal problem that was eradicated a couple years ago. Yes I hate botters, but I also hate those who don't condemn them. I won't stop talking about it until the problem is gone.

langerkiller.png

how does that tie in with botting , dont understand and i am having a pleasant conversasion with the pope so please explain

pope= random people fishing

loled at omalis post

but yeah, people need to chill - if you're seriously upset [enough to 'rage'] by something someone else does on an internet java game? they need to take a step back, take a breather and have a lil laugh at themselves

bcuz i'm sure you'll find the botters dont give a [cabbage], get over it guise

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

@howbadisbad

We are on agreement that Jagex anti-botting system is a joke and it certainly looks like they need the money...

@Saruman44

I started the falconry topic to see if it was something new. It turned out many posters came to defend the botters and it somewhat shocked me that members of Tip.It were okay with botters. I had never discussed botting because I though it was a marginal problem that was eradicated a couple years ago. Yes I hate botters, but I also hate those who don't condemn them. I won't stop talking about it until the problem is gone.

Understandable.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

explain me this

why do who ever bot bot?

it keeps the money down and lvls them up, the lazy mans way

and bots probably make idk lets say in a month,probably 100+ are mad

i mean if you bot, dont [WAGON]ing play runescape

I remember the economy being more stable during the years of 2005-2006 than post RWT years. I don't like bots, but I understand there is no way to 100% completely keep them out of runescape so why complain about it if we have no chance of stopping it. The only chance would be if Jagex actually listened to players.

Low_C.png

loled at omalis post

but yeah, people need to chill - if you're seriously upset [enough to 'rage'] by something someone else does on an online game? they need to take a step back, take a breather and have a lil laugh at themselves

bcuz i'm sure you'll find the botters dont give a [cabbage], get over it guise

Chill pill taken. Would you say the same thing if you ever get hacked or wrongly banned? Would you say, eh! it's just a game! Someone else corrupted my account, but eh! it's just a game, I won't let the actions of someone else affect me!

Reality check here buddy: There's a spill oil in the Mexican Gulf, someone else did it, it will only affect the people living near the coast and except the higher price I'll pay, I don't give a damn? I want BP to pay the same way I want the botters to pay. I don't like cheaters getting away.

langerkiller.png