Adventures in Avernum

archimage_a

HH? what are you guys talking about???!!!

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps we should restart this now that school is over for most people?

If Archi doesn't want to do it, I shall once again attempt it, though we would be restarting, and it'd be a level 7 or so campaign, in all likelihood.

2Xeo5.png

I think we should keep DND in our minds, but HH is just easier to play and still holds a lot of excitement for people.

How do people feel about a space roleplay?

The tale is that three or more captains have been dispatched to a testing facility deep within Alliance space. They have been travelling for some weeks and when they arrive they find the station devestated, clearly something is going on, but they do not have enough fuel to get back home immediately(The station was supposed to provide). If there are any Hyperwave messages from Earth they will arrive a few weeks after they were sent.

The ships they have are entirely experimental, so they can be tailored to what people want.

The aim of the game will be similar to Hegemony, in the first instance, control of the station and the two planets in system is pretty key.

Once control has been settled it would be a game of wits, trying to get more resources, drum up more support from Alien planets(Or, in Faladorian style, enslaving Alien planets) so that the fight can finally be taken to the Hierarchy, destroying it and liberating Earth. Or enslaving it, or whatever.

Any thoughts?

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

You could use the Dark Heresy system?

I always wanted to play an Adeptus Mechanicus.

1275830102622.jpg

EDIT: Oh wait, rereading that, it looks like you'd have to try to create your own system for something like that, as I can't think of one which would incorperate it.

I dunno, I think I just prefer regular P&P games, where each person has one character, and the DM has a story planned to tell.

2Xeo5.png

I'd like to play Archi :o

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

i shalt play!

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]