archimage_a

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am free too!

Also Ross how did you find the exam?

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Nope, only Sere turned up, and paul much later, so we all went an played Haven and Hearth...we have set up Falador and now its just a matter of getting more people involved.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Nope, only Sere turned up, and paul much later, so we all went an played Haven and Hearth...we have set up Falador and now its just a matter of getting more people involved.

Just checked it out, it looks ok, might play it.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

So... What, is Avernum cancelled?

EDIT: I see what you mean now. This game looks wierd. Can you explain the basics?

2Xeo5.png

How do you play this Haven Hearth game :S, also how do I connect to falador?

Seriously! I was just collecting branches for my new awesome basket, BOAR OUT OF NOWHERE, it killed me :S

ITS CAMPING MY KNOCKED OUT BODY :'( GUUUUUUYS

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Haven and Heath.

Ok, instructions, create a new character. Do everything you did last time, except leave the room, go to the guy/girl in the top corner and type in tavern. (All lowercase.) That should take you to Falador. I will be on shortly.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Doooooh, I typed in "Falador Tavern" as my first guess :/

It's a REALLY big shaft.

How do you get onto the network?

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

I am stuck near somewhere called Soviet Russia? Hrrrrm, this is confusing.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

I am very sad to announce... That my character was permantly killed because apparently, swimming for less than a second with 10 CON is an INSTANT kill.

It is also permanent, and I am dead forever, so I will remake a character... So damn annoying.

This is on that HH game btw XD

It's a REALLY big shaft.

DON'T buy the swimming skill, ever! Didn't archi tell you that :S

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

I'm starting this up, hope it works!

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Might be away from my own computer, so I can still check hegemony out, but I will not be able to play DnD nor HH.

Though on HH I have found a ton of clay, almost 100, I'm still farming it. It is stored on a seperate log cabin I have built myself, and it is quite far away from the little village itself. If you find it, do not take all of it, you can have like 30 of the quality 15 stuff, the quality 31 stuff is mine :D

It's a REALLY big shaft.