All Time Favorite Games

Hamtaro

3. Spyro The Dragon

Man, I grew up on this game. How could I not include it? The music is brilliant, the levels are creative as well as the enemies, however controls are little wonky, but it was the very first one and amny mistakes were corrected in the second and third games (though these don't make the list because, well, I don't really feel they cut it). Besides, this game was one of the first on PS1 to kick off 3D platforming, and it did a damn good job.

4. Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped / Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back

Both brilliant games, some great music and level design, however they did strike as repetetive in some areas. Graphics were quite good for PS1, however Spyro's graphics were much brighter and really reflected the world. Not to say that CB didn't, but Spyro just did it better, lol. I've finished these games almost 10 times each (yes, each) 100 percent. Big Crash fan :D.

5. CTR: Crash Team Racing

This game is extremely addicting and the levels are brilliant, its a shame because the music wasn't that reat and pretty much just looped itself over and over, not only during the level but OTHER levels as well. Characters were brilliant, however the campaign didn't really reflect them well, with only a small intro that made them look empty and simply statistics (like acceleration, and that kinda stuff).

Well, there's my 5 cents with full explanations. If I'm gonna have a list, I'm gonna tell you why I have these games on it :lol:.

I want to have your babies.

Why thank you :lol:. Crash is a great series, the latest games are dissapointing though. Twinsanity was fun though :P.

disturbeda.png

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- The Legend of Zelda: OoT

- Pokemon Yellow (You get to have all three starters!)

- Final Fantasy 12

- Left 4 Dead 1

- Halo 2 & 3 Multiplayers

Wha?? I said FF12 over Kingdom Hearts? I completely forgot about that game. One of the funnest RPGs I ever played, especially fighting all those hard side bosses like the Ice Titan. My only complaint was that it should have been longer.

- Final Fantasy 12

- Left 4 Dead 1

Wha?? I said FF12 over Kingdom Hearts? I completely forgot about that game. One of the funnest RPGs I ever played, especially fighting all those hard side bosses like the Ice Titan. My only complaint was that it should have been longer.

I'm interested why you said FFXII, while it wasn't the worst game it wouldn't be anywhere near number 1, or even my top 10.

- Final Fantasy 12

- Left 4 Dead 1

I'm interested why you said FFXII, while it wasn't the worst game it wouldn't be anywhere near number 1, or even my top 10.

Final Fantasy XII won. Epically. And I'd believe someone who went 100%. That was you, wasn't it Zierro?

1. Bioshock 2

2. Borderlands

3. Bioshock

4. Portal

5. Fallout 3

Ah. BioShock. I love you for mentioning it. <3:

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Final Fantasy XII won. Epically. And I'd believe someone who went 100%. That was you, wasn't it Zierro?

Yeah. After I graduated, I had a ton of free time on my hands so I decided to max it out (excluding max cash and max amount of items - that's insane).

I spent 200 hours on it and, aside from taking like 10 hours just to get the Danjuro and the 100 races, I had a lot of fun the whole time. I actually enjoyed the battle system once you got far enough into the game. Maxing out the bestiary was a lot of fun. I really liked the variety of levels too.

In order:

1. Hide and seek

2. Tag!

3. Nah j/k :D

1. The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time (N64)

2. Fallout 3 (X Box)

3. The Legend of Zelda A link to the Past (SNES)

4. Super Mario 64 (N64)

5. Super Smash Brothers Melee (NGC)

(6. Final Fantasy 8 (PSX))

(7. Parasite Eve 2 (PSX))

jupjup.png[~Visit my Slayer Blog~]jup.png

rvedit2.png

Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.~unknown~

1. Bioshock 2

2. Borderlands

3. Bioshock

4. Portal

5. Fallout 3

I am amazed you would pick Bioshock 2 over the original. I found the whole game to be a complete waste of time. The story was very weak, the gameplay was repetitive as hell, and the ending was so unsatisfactory.

I'm gonna change my list due to the fact I hadn't completed a certain game before I posted my original top five.

1. Saints Row 2

2. Unreal Tournament

3. Metal Gear Solid 4

4. Red Dead Redemption

5. Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow.

You may note I'm a huge fan of Resident Evil, but none of them are particularly my most favorite games. Resident Evil 4 would be in my Top 5 best games I've ever played, but replayability-wise, there wasn't much reason to and I only did one playthrough of it.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

You may note I'm a huge fan of Resident Evil, but none of them are particularly my most favorite games. Resident Evil 4 would be in my Top 5 best games I've ever played, but replayability-wise, there wasn't much reason to and I only did one playthrough of it.

What? You mean you didn't even play it through with the infinite rocket launcher?

mbqyk3.gif

What? You mean you didn't even play it through with the infinite rocket launcher?

Nope. I bought the game when I was around twelve. It scared the [cabbage] out of me, and it didn't help that the first thing I did when playing was hole up in one of the houses in the village and out of nowhere a chainsaw guy cut Leon's head off. Basically, it sat on the shelf unplayed for a looooong time. My mom told me to sell it or play it about a year ago and I went through it. I ended up selling it for Vice City. That was a good trade.

On a side note, any Yakuza fans around? I feel like the only person in America who plays through and truly enjoys the series.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

I think RE4 was perfectly fine replayability wise, you unlocked new guns and stuff for your second playthrough, and there was the whole mercenaries mode/playing as Ada to keep you occupied.

I did when playing was hole up in one of the houses in the village and out of nowhere a chainsaw guy cut Leon's head off

Lol that was one of the best parts of the game, it chucked you in the [cabbage] right at the start of the game and all you had was your pistol and a shotgun off the wall.

1. KotOR II: The Sith Lords

2. Fable

3. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

4. Mario Kart 64

5. Goldeneye

My favourite gaming genre is RPG, and I just love those games! I just don't like open RPGs like oblivion and fallout 3 alot... they are good fun, but I've never managed to finish cuz I kept doing other stuff, haha. Mass Effect was also great, but really hated the second one, it didnt feel like Mass Effect 1. I also got Dragon Age: Origins, but that's not in my top 5. Dungeon Siege also gets an honourable mention. great and long game :). I've probably forgot a couple but oh well......

Fighterman_X.png