Quick chat

Guest Roast

it's is some legal isues. it's so people will not tell other people where they live >.>

WE DO NOT ACCEPT LEGAL RESPONSBILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY US OR OUR EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS IN CIRCUMSTANCES WHERE (A) THERE IS NO BREACH OF A LEGAL DUTY OF CARE OWED TO YOU BY US OR BY ANY OF OUR EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS; (B) SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE IS NOT A REASONABLY FORESEEABLE RESULT OF ANY SUCH BREACH; OR © SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE RELATES TO A BUSINESS.

YOU WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE WE SUFFER ARISING FROM YOUR BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT OR MISUSE OF A JAGEX PRODUCT.

Copypasta'd straight from RS T&C.

You tell someone personal info and get killed?

It's your OWN damn fault for being an idiot.

PM me for fitocracy invite

It's my money that I pay with, and It's money I win each year in a competition that I enter, so it's all earned by me.

tru lyf hustla ryt hea yo

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

It's my money that I pay with, and It's money I win each year in a competition that I enter, so it's all earned by me.

tru lyf hustla ryt hea yo

What's that in English?

forsooth - ye olde tinker doth abide!

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

you sir are perhaps the worst ranter i have ever had the displeasure of reading in my runescape career. please contain your rage on the RSOF.

There would be no rant if I could post there, because quick chat restricted users cannot use the forums. There should be an IQ test and if you pass you can use free chat. If you fail, you can't use free chat unless you provide a good reason to jagex why you failed the test. It would filter out lots of annoying random people, and also, allow people under 13, that have a brain bigger than a peanut, to use quick chat. And also, it would stop bot accounts from being made completely by bots, reducing the amount of botting a little bit.

Anyone think it's a good idea?

An IQ test would solve nothing, IQ tests mainly tell how well you fit into society, not intellegence or maturity levels. Plus, if people had to take a test to use free chat, how many people do you think would choose RuneScape over another game?

As for you not knowing about the under 13 law, it applies everywhere, or at least across the US and Europe, I'm British, and I know that it definitely applies here.

Runescape Stats:

Dragonmaker9.png

Every stat on highscores!

My website.

you sir are perhaps the worst ranter i have ever had the displeasure of reading in my runescape career. please contain your rage on the RSOF.

There would be no rant if I could post there, because quick chat restricted users cannot use the forums. There should be an IQ test and if you pass you can use free chat. If you fail, you can't use free chat unless you provide a good reason to jagex why you failed the test. It would filter out lots of annoying random people, and also, allow people under 13, that have a brain bigger than a peanut, to use quick chat. And also, it would stop bot accounts from being made completely by bots, reducing the amount of botting a little bit.

Anyone think it's a good idea?

An IQ test would solve nothing, IQ tests mainly tell how well you fit into society, not intellegence or maturity levels. Plus, if people had to take a test to use free chat, how many people do you think would choose RuneScape over another game?

As for you not knowing about the under 13 law, it applies everywhere, or at least across the US and Europe, I'm British, and I know that it definitely applies here.

Indeed...here's the way an IQ test works:

You answer questions.

Based on how well you answer those questions, you get a score.

The test divides your score by your age.

There is no way to 'fail' an IQ test.

100 is average intelligence for the age. A 5 year old and a 18 year old both of average intelligence would both have an IQ of 100.

For more see here

[hide=A funny conversation]Me:Have u wondered how my brassard, which leaves my chest bare, give about the same def as ur pile of rocks?

Friend:Hahaha

Friend:Maybe you are just good at blocking with your shoulder?

Me:Ahahahahaha[/hide]Rare drops: 4 D legs, 1 D skirt

Barrows items: 2 Verac's helms, 1 Dhorak's Greataxe, 1 Dhorak's platelegs, 2 Karil's leathertops, 1 Karil's crossbow, 1 Guthan's chainskirt

Quest cape achieved 28 Dec, 2009, lost with Nomad's Requiem, re-obtained on 19 Mar 2010.

Fire cape achieved 1 Nov 2010.

i never knew about this rule. can someone PLEASE tell Microsoft to adopt this idea for xbox live? that would be amazing.

oh and this rant is [developmentally delayed]ed.

:thumbup:

Judging by a couple of posts (and topics) you've made in the short time you've been here... I think it's better for the <13yos to remain muted.

The internet is full of lies. Being too honest won't get you very far.

I agree 100%

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

IQ scores didn't prevent George Bush from getting into the White House, and they're not going to prevent any idiots from talking freely in game. ever been on xbox live? go on XBL forums somewhere and request an IQ test for those people. why fix something that keeps imbeciles out of my chat box? this rant should, in all honesty, be locked and considered spam as it is baseless. you have yet to logically back up any of your points.

Stupid? yes

Pointless? very

Annoying? yeah

edit: based on the argument just given regarding the fact that IQ scores factor in age, how do you justify the fact that an interlligent 5 year old has the right to talk in a game such as Runescape? in addition, why and for what reason are you advocating a, literally, illegal update?

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]