Haven & Hearth Thread

Seraphi

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ross, if Nex is willing to travel constantly between the villages, and can bring some goods that we need, then you won't need to. :P

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

oh, hey, ICU or Archi, could you make me a cart? i need it to store my hunting items. its back up now.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Strange game (I tried to get it working a bit earlier today but the interfaces were well... strange). On a side note I just remembered a rather weird occurrence last year and if anyone wanted to here it I would be willing to tell them.

LNYvk.png

I can help, Grim. If you're in town, follow the river 'till you find a road.

Ross, Tech took Doom and I'm on vacation at my trading post.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I need one of any seed.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Grim I'd like to hear it

Also I have begun to realise the usefulness of crates, profits are ahead :)

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

The nation of X (Still no name) Has a log cabin, a timber house, another one on the way, loads of containers, a paved area, a flax farm, loads of clay, and water access, and a road leading to falador

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

'Cause it was requested: Okay then we will start off with the players in this story: Me (charles [my name irl]) Girl #1 (Jewish female who is in my misogynistic views a bit of a [bleep]) Girl #2 (Blond Argentinian [basically irrelevant to the story] Short irritating guy who I know (From now on abbreviated to the annoying dwarf) and some other people who really do not matter to the story. The setting is my World Geography class (From now abbreviated to World G.) and now that we have the players and the setting we shall let the play unfold!@!@!@! I will start this story off with a more detailed description of myself at that time; I was a generally sarcastic arse (and still am to tell you the truth) who was not in the best of shape and had an ongoing battle with acne on my forehead (made larger because my hairline receded something like an inch when I was younger). I have (and still do) something that sounds remotely like a british accent (enough to fool an english soccer ref. [but that's a different story]). However I am generally quite(ish) in class though I used to say "'Ello governor!" in an irritatingly nasalized voice and a heightened octave, I also have a surprisingly good sense of hearing (though a lacking sense of humor). Anyways back to the topic at hand it was an ordinary day in my World G class and as such the teacher was talking about something that I already knew and could not care less about. Simply put; my mind started to wander and after trying to figure out the best method of dispersal for chemical weapons (it was a modified aerosol by the way [Though I think I am wrong]) I started looking for some mild type of entertainment in the form of the conversations around me. My focus wandered from conversation to conversation for quite some time and I ended up hearing from the conversation of Girl #1 and Girl #2 that girl #1 found european males quite attractive. I duly noted that with a small amount of amusement (and some ill applied Freudian psychology) and by that time the teacher had handed out the relevant assignments that I dutifully completed. This continued on in a similar pattern for quite a few more days and I thought nothing of it. However I had started to notice a developing pattern in their conversation: Girl #1 started talking about how she really like one male and would like to "Do" him very "hard". This continued on for a couple more days until she noted to Girl #2 that the main feature that she found interesting in him was his British accent because "I don't care european guys are hot!". After a while I was able to in fact put two and two together (mainly because I was the only person in the school who had anything resembling a european accent) and found to my great surprise that she was talking about me. Apart from the surprise it caused me it also graced me with a great deal of amusement because quite frankly despite Girl #1 being a bit loose in my (admittedly conservative) esteem she was not in fact sore on the eyes so to speak. I steered far clear of her after that because quite frankly I knew her quasi infatuation would lessen after a time and I would look like an even greater fool. So in the end my prediction came true and after a week or so of me feeling rather awkward I was instead verbally beaten down by Girl #1 when she thought I could not hear her. After a time this too started to fade and well things became quite a bit less awkward for me in that class.

That is my rendition of the story (Believe me or disbelieve me quite frankly I couldn't care less).

LNYvk.png

So wait, did you ask her out and she rejected you, or did her opinion of you just change?

Her opinion of me changed, I'm far to big of a [kitty] to act upon any of those not so subtle hints :unsure: .

LNYvk.png

So wait, did you ask her out and she rejected you, or did her opinion of you just change?

Her opinion of me changed, I'm far to big of a [kitty] to act upon any of those not so subtle hints :unsure: .

But she wanted to 'do' you 'hard'!

Girls change like the wind

It's a REALLY big shaft.

But she wanted to 'do' you 'hard'!

See icu's post.(Though most guys' to to tell you the truth)

LNYvk.png

In my experiance...both genders are just as bad as the other. Though, occassionally, you find someone awesome, and they turn out to be a good friend and so its better not to act on the feelings. Doubtless if people were less afraid of homosexuality there would be alot less friends.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

The tale of near death and trial:

So, I was going to the mudflats on the river leading from the village to my lake to get some clay. After being out for about 45 minutes, I returned to my house to find a runestone outside my door. It had russian text, naturally I couldn't read it. I opened the door, and there was someone in the house, going through the cabinets. Strangely, he was in our party, but no one really knew who he was. He ran out of the house and by the time I could follow him outside, he was gone. I asked about the situation on the party chat, and no one could figure it out exactly. A bit later, I saw a green face appear in the party menu when I was outside, the stranger was back near the island. He saw me, and turned away. I got in my boat, and chased him to the other side of the lake. I followed him across land, and strangely, Archi showed up, he had apparently been gathering herbs. Archi took a roundabout route to the river where the stranger was standing next to, and we attempted to corner him. He said something in russian, and then attacked Archi.

I was unable to initiate combat, so I couldn't do much. I got in archi's boat, and headed a bit downriver, and was able to pick up archi with only 5 health left, a few seconds before he would have died. We headed back towards the island, but he was almost beating us there. We landed on the island, but he wasn't there, and soon headed back out to sea, since I knew my island wasn't safe. I was in Archi's boat, since I knew there was a boat somewhere else on the river I could take. When we reached the boat, we got out of our ship, to pick up the new one. Just as we did this, the stranger showed up again, and got out of his boat just next to us. The game struggled with dropping the boat I was now carrying in the water, so I dropped it on land and got back in Archi's boat before the attacker could kill us. We went back towards the lake, and he was following us. After a few minutes and a fork in the river later, we turned back, hoping he'd taken the wrong turn. We picked up the second boat successfully this time, and we were on our way with two boats. Then, we saw him parked on the opposite side of the river, a few feet inland.

I parked my boat on the opposite shore, got in Archi's boat who quickly drove me next to our assailant's boat, which we then stole, trapping him on that side of the river. We then made our way back to falador. The end.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

There is a skill for it, i just can't remember its name.

I believe that it's called Unarmed Combat and Hunting. Archery would also be a good skill to buy. It's good for hunting wild game while you're at the safety of your boat (in the middle of a river).

Currently, I'm level 5 Melee Combat, level 3 Marksmanship (Archery), and level 8 Exploration. :)

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.