Haven & Hearth Thread

Seraphi

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember to get all the items from the chest too! Like the bread for the granary.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

I'm about to get on HH right now.

By the way, my hearth secret is John, so just go to the heart icon and type it where you see "Make kin by hearth secret". That will add me to your friend's list.

Also, go straight to the village and don't go to Soviet Russia (starting area).

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Ok im in this weird room with water in the middle. There are 3 other people, a chest, a ladder,, and im a weird orb.

EDIT: got a body and a name, now im at the chest, trying to take the items, but they wont stay in my inventory.

EDIT: got the items, and entered tavern, but it says 'there is no room by that hearth fire'

EDIT: Im in

?

When you start in our town, you get a hearth fire. The hearth fire is what you spawn from when you enter the game.

Because there are so many people in our town, there are some hearth fires in the way of what would be your hearth fire, so we have to do some organizing in order to make room for you.

Although, you can try again and keep trying to type in tavern. It might move your hearth fire to a better location within the town.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

back!

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Hey, after a bit of kerfuffle I reinstalled my OS and formatted my computer is running much faster but HH is still lagging. I installed a new driver and now HH should go faster but I didn't get a chance to check it.

My Character is called WhiteEye and I haven't done his secret code thing yet.

If I have to be assigned a job I want to be a pioneer; exploring the huge world around me.

I've not really caught grasp of the game yet but it seems fun.

Also, if the town would ever require reconfiguration (for example moving the houses) could that work?

[Falador tavern]

I am now leaving the village to move into an island downstream from the river near the village. I will visit often, and bring huge fish to trade for your metals and clays, but the granaries will now have no one to fill them, so you'll have to do that yourself.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Let's all play Runescape; at least it has speed and good graphics.

No I prefer this game, all other games are centered around doing what 'the man' tells you to

do, this is a game where you can work together and do what you want,

personally I think it's a great concept for a game.

If it had better graphics it would sacrifice speed and useability.

Am I allowed to make a suggestion for what you should do in the next hegemony,

people are doing it but they're hegemony players and I haven't played

hegemony just read it.

[Falador tavern]

Let's all play Runescape; at least it has speed and good graphics.

No I prefer this game, all other games are centered around doing what 'the man' tells you to

do, this is a game where you can work together and do what you want,

personally I think it's a great concept for a game.

If it had better graphics it would sacrifice speed and useability.

Am I allowed to make a suggestion for what you should do in the next hegemony,

people are doing it but they're hegemony players and I haven't played

hegemony just read it.

Sure we let just about anyone make a suggestion (whether or not it will be ignored hinges upon the quality of the suggestion).

If we ever do hegemed are any people against starting over and choosing smaller more realistic nations? [/broken record]

LNYvk.png

Basically on your next try of hegemony why don't you have a 'people factor', basically how your people are doing. you could have four different modes:

happy, content, restless and angry

Say I have a country and the moderator has given me percentages

20% happy, 32% content, 18% restless, 30% angry

and then reasons for unhappiness

The 20% that are happy are going to work well and the higher the percentage the bigger end of [ten] year bonus I will get.

The 32% of contented people will work and work not doing anything

The 18% of Restless people will work badly and have a problem, if that problem is fixed then they will be contented.

The 30% of angry people are striking and I will lose 30% of my money due to that, also if you start annoying a large amount of angry people you will trigger a civil war.

this system also applies for soldiers and the more happy your people are the more soldiers you will have and the better they will work however if a civil war starts I will have 30% of my soldiers against me in a coup 'de etat.

Also it would allow propaganda to flourish.

[Falador tavern]

Yeah, think it's down for a little bit.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

laginator...

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Yup, server crash. Ross, update the front page to say "DO NOT BUY THE SWIMMING SKILL UNLESS YOU WANT TO DIE BECAUSE IT IS GLITCHED!"

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

Damn. I hope the team manages to fix it. How long do server crashes last?

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

lol, ross. im hunter, i can supply food. lots of it.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

I'm a seperate place all together, I have told Sere where my land is, and how much I claim, he seems fine.

Also Ross the bricks were not able to be done, I sold my clay to Archi who gave me flax seeds, which I still don't know where they are. I am making a cart and some crates and will be going clay mining soon.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?