Haven & Hearth Thread

Seraphi

Like I said in party chat it is rage it costs 30,000 LP.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT THE UNHOL Y FARG?!?!

I'm unconscious and my lean-to's broken...

DAMNIT! RUSSIAAAAANS!

I'm immigrating!

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

wha what what? you got your stuffbusted by the ruskies?! that didnt tajke to long. and sombody stole me leather!!! archi, did you not hear me when i told you the drying rack by me home is not yours?!

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

WHAT THE UNHOL Y FARG?!?!

I'm unconscious and my lean-to's broken...

DAMNIT! RUSSIAAAAANS!

I'm immigrating!

Your lean-to at the village? Stuff degrades quickly if not placed on pavement, it probably just broke down, as lean-tos degrade fast. When / where did you find yourself KO'd at? You have to get attacked by someone (or something) to get KO'd. You sure it wasn't a wild animal or just from starvation? Also, it could be if you had no shoes, because after a while without having shoes your character takes damage, eventually getting KO'd as well. Your best bet is to stay at Falador, since we are building walls, which will keep any raider at bay (need at least 1200 combined strength with a battering ram to break down Palisades).

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

Decide what you want do. Do you want to farm, be a lumber jack, hunt, be a stone mason. Then you have to earn 200 LP. To get these, go into the forest, find boughs on trees, and bring them to the construction site beside the westernmost house.

Okay, my little nation revokes vassalage from your village, and would rather be seen as a trading ally.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Nooo, Tom joined.

Though I am still a nation! Regardless!

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Falador IS the starting village.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Sooo... Diplomacy has failed?

The russians are angry at us?

I'm pretty sure that if the Russians were angry with us, the village would be a wasteland and everyone dead. They would not simply knock down one lean-to and leave. It would be complete devistation. Once we have walls we can make a gate, which opens and closes for people that have the keys, so no problems getting in / out.

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

Grim, if you do that you start in a random village, so you could be anywhere.

Blast.... well I know I am at a river but that is about it (I'm going to make a few new characters)

LNYvk.png

Well after a bit of experimenting I have concluded that the trap door option from character creation (with the selection of "Soviet Russia" takes you to the exact same place every time. This being said if anyone else took the soviet russia option I would kind of like directions to falador.

LNYvk.png

The island no longer needs a backpack, because we have found our own hides after some hunting.

Currently we would like plant fibres, taproots, and flax/hemp seeds. The exchange rate is:

One plant fibre = One fillet of High Quality Fish (Pike, Eel, Sturgeon)

One taproot = One fillet of Lower Quality Fish (Perch, Brill, Poach, etc)

One flax/hemp seed = One fillet of Lower Quality Fish

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.