Haven & Hearth Thread

Seraphi

It is the area where new hearths spawn because Archi's hearth is there.

Right...

Well there was never a designated hearth spawn area. We asked that people move their hearth fires by their homes so they could spawn there, making it more convenient for everyone. Plus, they function as permanent street lamps at night.

Would the person who took the boat that was set down due east of the ore smelters PLEASE [bleep]ING RETURN IT (to edgeville or if you are near to where it was in copperfield <.< )

I remember taking a boat that was sort of north of the ore smelters. Perhaps that was yours? In any case, I will bring a boat over to your little area soon (Edgeville).

This is annoying and stupid. We all are moving out, and those who don't suffer because of mistrust and claiming within the village itself..

The town was becoming very divisive as it is. Those who are loyal will be rewarded for it, but we had to do what we had to do in order to protect things from being randomly snatched up and people arguing over materials.

A couple of our villagers have displayed maturity and will be duly rewarded.

I have seen very few people actually contribute to the town by building things or getting materials for the town. Most people are trying to move out and found their own towns (which is foolish), so they will definitely be excluded from most affairs.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I go on and off this game, but todays few hours were kinda fun.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

seph, im jsut the vitner here.. i need to go and grab sand for the wine bottles every once in a while. you dont want, when we get those big parties up, to go without wine because of a wine bottle shortage, eh?..

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Well Archi has got the higher stats, but he doesn't act bossy really, but he does love to sneak into my cupboards and take my clay O-o.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

i think thats a bit of me.. i need those pots. alot!

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Whoever took the boat by the burning skull now owes the comunity to go to Copperfield and get the containers in the cart there! Because of you I tried teleporting with a cart where I could have held the boat instead had it been where I put it.

Those containers house a lot of tea, building materials, copper bars, seeds, most of my stuff and even a full barrel of beer!

(I left because I saw someone with a bone mask and a metal weapon (and I dubt he was friendly).)

Also yes, that means I raided the city, but I took only what (I thought) we need in our own.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Whoever took the boat by the burning skull now owes the comunity to go to Copperfield and get the containers in the cart there! Because of you I tried teleporting with a cart where I could have held the boat instead had it been where I put it.

Those containers house a lot of tea, building materials, copper bars, seeds, most of my stuff and even a full barrel of beer!

(I left because I saw someone with a bone mask and a metal weapon (and I dubt he was friendly).)

Wasn't me.

SWAG

Gotta go for the day. I'm trying to make myself useful, any suggestions?

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Gotta go for the day. I'm trying to make myself useful, any suggestions?

Cart in logs into the village. We could really use a stockpile of them.

SWAG

Okay, what I suggest is something way, way more organised.

Everyone is assigned 1 cart and 1 boat. They can build on this, but they will have to store it somewhere else. Anyway, each person has a house right, by now? So you store your cart outside of your house. In Rimmington port, which is co-owned by me, and mainly owned by Sere. I will designate an area to all of you, and you will store your boats, only in your area, if you store it in someone else's area, then screw it you lose that boat and there is no reason why you should get it back. I will be in control of the boat system, as it is my land, you're free to remove yourselves from this system, but it also means that you can easily get thieved, because if I catch anyone thieving, I'll take their boat away, and I will soon build a small area which I will store confiscated goods, and it will be in a pailisade, and only me and possibly someone else (Archi is most trustworthy I guess). Be reminded you can pull out of this if you so want, but the problem will still remain if you do.

Anyway, to sort out Faladors problem with supplies and land, I suggest, everyone who is in Falador has their own little area, and as you all have your own little houses, the job is already half way done. Anyway the next stage is to build a hearth fire, in your own area. Now I do not see the confusion in building hearth fires, they require 1 beautiful dream, which I can provide everyone if needs be, and 5 branches. The next thing is a claim, now not everyome can get claims, cause not everyone has yeomancry, but when you do, please CLAIM the area that you want, and make sure that it is your area, and that everyone knows you're claiming it, and do not make the claim to big, it's just being an [wagon] if you do.

Now I've heard you're all getting into an argument about supplies and stuff, now you all seem to want to share your supplies between each other, and if you do then a taxation should come into place. Now you all seem to have specific jobs that you do, but you also end up doing everything in the end, so instead of picking a job, you pick a tax. Lets say their are 5 taxes you can get. One tax is 50 clay, another is 30 copper bars, another is 100 seeds, 50 pieces of food and 15 pieces of leather. Everyone is assigned one of these as their entitlement for being in the village, but they only recieve this if they paid their tax, so if everyone pays their tax, everyone at the end will recieve 10 clay, 6 copper bars, 20 seeds, 10 pieces of food and 3 pieces of leather, which is actually quite a nice deal as none of these jobs are actually hard. Now this will not count private ownership, like the guy who gets clay could also have a farm, but he will not pay tax on that farm. Do you get me? So this way, everything is fair, and the whole, the person who works get the most, still exists, making it fair on everyone.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Wow...Anyway, on charges of corruption and such, Vela declares independance from Falador.

We will fight, help or trade with everyone without discrimination.

The compound is mine as with everything inside it.

That is all.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

eh, youll need parchment. and anyways, can i ask you somthing, arch? is it possible to make new keys?....

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Vera? Is that the island you Sere and me kept raiding for seeds?

It's a REALLY big shaft.