HAVE A CAKE OBT@@@

congratsonthesex.png

It's ironic, I just read your tales of sexual conquest and I was like OMFG THATS EXACTLY SORTA LIKE WHAT HAPPENED TO ME@@@

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

I'm getting tired of Jane tbh. She's one of those girls who needs to be constantly entertained, so she'll text me and expect me to write [bleep]ing poetry or something for an hour, or when we hang out she expects me to be this super eloquent charming guy, which I certainly can be with the right girl (like Lisa), but Jane is just so exhausting to be around (LOL NOT LIKE THAT) that it makes me not want to try. I mostly just ignore her until she wants me to hang out, and only if I can tell that she just wants a hookup.

The big problem with Jane is that she's very good at sending mixed signals. Basically, she only flirts with me and really talks to me when she wants attention/hookup, otherwise she's very cold and distant, which I don't like. Then sometimes she'll do a little of both. Yesterday, for example -- I went to her house to pick her up, but her parents were just leaving, so we just went inside. She got me a sweater for Christmas! Kinda weird for a seemingly completely physical relationship, amirite? And she was all dressed up, too -- short dress, knee-high stockings (HHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG), etc. We went to her room and she showed me her [bleep]ing lingerie collection lmao. But the whole time we were together she was just cold and not flirting at all, only when I was about to leave did she finally start being a little more touchy-feely, but only a little. Then as she walks away from my truck, she turns around and blows a kiss. The [bleep] is that [cabbage]?

Apparently she wants to take me to her favorite tea shop tomorrow (she's English, go figure), but today she's being very distant again. IDFK. She's very unreliable, too, so I doubt we're actually going tomorrow. We'll see.

Lisa is out of town till after new years fml. Might be going out with Mary tonight, idk.

The way I see it, I'm not seriously dating any of these girls, so I'm not obligated to anything and I can do whatever I want I'M A FREE MAN. If it started getting really serious with one, I would drop the others.

On a partially related note, my brother and I just bought dumbbells, weights, a bench, and an iron gym today. I've been doing calisthenics at home for a month with very good results, so I figure I'll be ripped in a month gf RS you tried.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

screw lifting weights its all about running.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

I run 2 miles a night and do basic kinesthetics. However, the one way I brought my bmi down a few hundred points was with one easy trick: Self surgery.

Who knew? I simply stole some novacaine from my dentist, and put it in some syringes. After injecting myself with about 80 syringes, only to realize novacaine doesn't numb like that, I never even felt my self jsut cutting off the lard, due to the lack of blood flow to the head, and sever bleeding caused by stabbing myself 80 times! I just cut away the fat and like that! The fat was gone. I also got a free vip ride in the back of a white limo to this huge party room called the H house. Apparently they were so proud of me they even gave me a little bracelet to go around my wrist, and said "he has 3 hours to live." That must mean I'm shooting past all your people! im going to a world of my own! that was 2 hours and 57 minutes ago. And i'm starting to get really tired so i just shot up some more meth, after all the oocaine pretty much destroyed my teeth and set me off on the jube jube frenzy that made me gain over 400 lbs. but yea so thats what i wanted to let u guys know is u dont have to be fat all you have to do is just ry a lit--

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

"Captain [femalebodypart]hound Obtaurian leader of the [femalebodypart]s and [femalebodypart]s of the world. I am proud."

-Sam Saru Bonkers

Ovaries are not obscene, tipit.

EDIT: Wait, if ovaries aren't censored.... omfg u foul mouth

I DIDNT SAY OVARIES I SAID *edit* tip.it doesn't edit these body parts. Intriguing.

and y u gotta snitch obt? :|

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

"Captain [femalebodypart]hound Obtaurian leader of the [femalebodypart]s and [femalebodypart]s of the world. I am proud."

-Sam Saru Bonkers

Ovaries are not obscene, tipit.

EDIT: Wait, if ovaries aren't censored.... omfg u foul mouth

I DIDNT SAY OVARIES I SAID *edit* tip.it doesn't edit these body parts. Intriguing.

and y u gotta snitch obt? :|

icwutudidthur

MstrMonopoly.png

I piety the fool.

I'd like to buy a vowel? The letter A?

I'd like to buy a vowel? The letter A?

A _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ a _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ a _ _ a _ _ _ _

Regis, I'd like to solve the puzzle please.

I believe the word is: Antidisestablishmentarianism

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

you guys are 2 smart for me. :/

uhhhhhh fml more girl news. my life moves too fast to update you guys all the time. [bleep] off. i hung out with and hooked up with this girl i've known half my life. weird, but cool. wasn't expecting that today.

dgs5.jpg

you guys are 2 smart for me. :/

uhhhhhh fml more girl news. my life moves too fast to update you guys all the time. [bleep] off. i hung out with and hooked up with this girl i've known half my life. weird, but cool. wasn't expecting that today.

congratsonthesex.png

dungensweapers.png

I forgot to ask. Was it pouring on your end the last week or so?

yeah it was :/ it sucked. I [bleep]ing hate rain. it's all wet and cold and [cabbage].

Dude, my ceiling started to leak above my bed and I had to sleep on the floor for two nights. The ceiling never leaked up until then. It was raining too damn much last week.

I ride my bike.

Without a saddle

fixed

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

I ride my bike.

Without a saddle

fixed

fml :/

I forgot to ask. Was it pouring on your end the last week or so?

yeah it was :/ it sucked. I [bleep]ing hate rain. it's all wet and cold and [cabbage].

Dude, my ceiling started to leak above my bed and I had to sleep on the floor for two nights. The ceiling never leaked up until then. It was raining too damn much last week.

omfg that sucks. Where do you live?

dgs5.jpg

No rain here, but the top layer of the snow melts and then re-freezes overnight... very slippery. I'm not getting out of the house for the next ~10 days.

You know more than one girl now, congratulations. Poor girls :(.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted