guys obt is getting married. she boozed him up and he said yes. lmao. what a tool.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

guys obt is getting married. she boozed him up and he said yes. lmao. what a tool.

I heard he got her pregnant with Siamese twins but one of them died.

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

yea it inspired billy corgan and the smashing pumpkins cd

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

booo where you be?

and btw: watch out for the vixens, they might go all bella on you.

Story time.

Last night, new years eve, after work, I get ready for Kayla's party (dark blue H&M shirt, black tie, grey Express slacks, black shoes, tarnished gold and brown leather Guess watch -- I'm [bleep]ing stylish) and go down to her apartment because she invited me early. She's in a small dress with her hair did and looking good. I help her set a few things up and there's making out and stuff. My friends get to the apartment, then her friends get there, and her friends are tripping out because suddenly she's not with her boyfriend and she's all over me. We go get the alcohol and come back just in time to take a few shots at midnight. Now, I don't drink.... ever, but I decided to drink a little that night. After about fifteen minutes I was having somewhat of a hard time walking straight and I was laughing a lot (I'm a total light-weight). Kayla and I start disappearing to her room every fifteen minutes or so. We'd go up, start making out, clothes would come off, then she'd stop and say we can't leave everyone down there, so every time we disappeared, we'd go back down looking more disheveled than last time. It was kinda funny.

ONE time we went upstairs, clothes started coming off and it was getting particularly serious, then someone knocks and she tells them to go away, then she gets up and locks the door. She walks back over to the bed, takes her bra off, and jumps on me (literally), and the rest of our clothes were off in two seconds. As I try to do something REAL fun, she stops me and says we REALLY need to back downstairs, so I get my clothes back on (grudgingly and very sloppily) and we go back. Now she starts cleaning the house. <_< After awhile her friend says she'll finish cleaning and that Kayla should go to bed because she has work in the morning (and so do I). We go upstairs, she says she's tired and wants to sleep, so I say lol and start trying to get her into the mood again. I succeed and it gets real serious again, so I ask her if she has a condom (BECAUSE I LEFT MINE IN MY TRUCK GOD [bleep]ING DAMNIT), and she says yes and starts looking for one. I can already tell that she doesn't really have one and that the mood has died, so she comes back to bed and we basically decide to just go to sleep, and she says that she's not really comfortable doing that right now anyway. Oh well. We fall asleep naked.

We wake up the next morning and start getting ready for work (I brought all my stuff in the bag that my condoms were in........). Everything is fine that morning and we're flirting and stuff while we get ready (or while she gets ready, I should say -- I'm a guy and it took me like five minutes). We say our goodbyes and go off to work. While I'm at work she asks if I wanna go to the beach tonight, so I say yes and we plan. I get off work early, go back to Riverside, get ready, then go to her house and we drop her friend off and go BACK to her house and get in my truck and take off. It's pretty late by now, and the whole drive she keeps saying she's tired, but also the whole drive she's kissing my neck and ears and stuff (good thing I'm a good driver). It takes us a [bleep]ing HOUR to get to the beach, which is way longer than I thought. We park right by the beach and neither of us get out -- we just immediately start kissing and stuff. It's way too [bleep]ing cold to go lay on the beach and she only brought two tiny little blankets.

(Just as a reminder, the previous paragaph and the next paragraph all take place yesterday, new years day)

Between the making out and feeling up and stuff, we talk a little about this whole thing between us; we talk about how weird and sudden it is, and how we're both kinda confused about what it's supposed to be or what's gonna happen. She tells me that she wants to have sexual relations with me (obviously she said it differently), but she doesn't know what happens after that, but she wants to get to know me. I tell her that I'm not gonna expect anything from her or put any pressure on her or try to make this anything but what it is -- whatever it is -- and that I want to get to know her, too. I explained that very oddly. Basically, she wants to just [bleep], but she doesn't want us to get too serious just yet -- if at all -- and that we shouldn't expect anything to come of it. Just let it be, I guess. We decide to go back to her apartment.

On the way back, she's starting to fall asleep, and she gets a phone call from her friends asking her to come to this party. She asks if I want to go, too. There are three problems with this:

1) This guy and his friends hate me because I slept with one of their girlfriends (while they were broken up, mind you).

2) I want to spend the night alone with her because lol.

3) I just drove us all the way to the beach for nothing, so [bleep] you I expect a little compensation.

I say the first two to her, and she gets really mad and starts talking about how we agreed to not get too serious and blahblahblah, so I'm kinda confused at this point, but I don't really care because I've been dealing with so much [cabbage] and big talk from girls that I've grown to expect it. Then she gets a call from her little sister, supposedly, and she says she needs to go see her sister who lives 45 minutes away from Riverside, because I guess she's having a bad night or something. Honestly, I don't believe that story at all. She wouldn't explain it properly and I'm 90% positive that she went to the party and not to see her sister. She fell asleep with her head on my shoulder till we got back, where she pretty much said bye, kissed me a few times, said she'd let me know when she got to her sister's house, and kicked me out. I went home and worked out, then slept for a good ten hours.

I've the spent the past three days either working or being with Kayla, so today I'm taking to myself. [bleep]ing tired of girls at this point. Jane tried to talk to me yesterday but I kinda just blew her off. Kayla knows of Jane and is very obviously jealous/concerned, 'cause she's always asking about her ("talk to Jane today? What's going on with Jane?"). Basically, Kayla is [bleep]ing crazy and has ADD and is a total schizo, so I have no idea what's going to happen now. I tried being kinda romantic with her (beach trip was supposed to involve dinner and being cute on the beach), but that's done. If she continues talking to me (which she very well might not), I'm just gonna try to get her in bed. No more sweet talking or trying to get to know her. I'm done with shady, unreliable girls.

/life

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

You got like 99 problems and a bch is like 6 of em.

But srsly, not to be intruding, but I'd always go with the girl you have the most FUN with outside of sx and sht. I've personally had one girl that I'm still getting over, but to me that's a good thing because it helps me keep things in perspective and I will know when I have that feeling.

Also because this is /obt/ and I have been serious for a whole post, time to say LOL obts mad cos no girls like him

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

dear lord you sure love your lindsey lohan's of the world.

btw I got this giant bag of M&Ms for Christmas and it's the only thing keeping me sane. I just worked out and now I'm on the computer eating junk food. lol health. Seriously, working out helps so much with stress. Listening to Meshuggah and doing curls/dumbbell benchpress/dragon flags, and pull-up leg-lifts is pretty cool. blah, I have a stomach ache now.

I'm gonna take my guitar to get repaired on Tuesday I think (work on Monday, so can't do it then). Between learning to sweep/economy pick, work, working out, and writing, I should be able to keep myself pretty occupied. Honestly, if I swore off dating for a month, I could easily save enough money to buy a computer. Gas money kills me when I have to drive to all these [bleep]es' houses. Fml.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QziPUfPbE28

dgs5.jpg

i know what to do

hide your kids hide your wife

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKsVSBhSwJg

Cos they rapin everyone up in here.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

psycho girlfriend from reckless tortuga anyone? trololol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMoGj9QtZts

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

lmfao. I wish I could find a video of a girl who acts like Kayla. Let me try to explain:

She's super bubbly and girly and talkative, right? OH MY GOD, like, I love Lady gaga, HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. omg I feel super funky right now HAHAAHAHEEHEEH. Then she'll turn into SATAN just like THAT and she can be [bleep]ing mean. I don't know. [bleep] my life.

She texted me earlier and said "I need some space. I'm sorry." So I texted back and just said "I need some, too." which is true. She then texts me and says "I really am sorry you're a lot of fun :) And I really enjoyed your company." I tell her I had fun, too, and I've enjoyed her company. She says "Thank you for understanding sweetie :)"

Sounds like it's over, right? That's what I'm thinking, but I'm not quite sure. I'm gonna treat it like it's over. Whatever.

dgs5.jpg

This is the "'I want a girlfriend', and other such relationship advice" thread right? Looks like I am at the right place.

It's more like a "post your dating disasters" thread. :/

LOL ^

And girls are just nuts, stick to Slay0r.

I WISH. ;-;

dgs5.jpg

It is indeed Krimi.

And oh [cabbage] I got like.... butterflies obt i ain't even lying. feel like a school girl. a 6 foot 2 inch tall school girl.

It is indeed Krimi.

And oh [cabbage] I got like.... butterflies obt i ain't even lying. feel like a school girl. a 6 foot 2 inch tall school girl.

Let me know what happens bro. :thumbup:

dgs5.jpg

i will lmao. it was pretty obvious, he refused to talk to me basically, but would talk to my friend (girl) like 24/7, but every chance he would get he would glance back at me. And he kept on getting my order wrong. lmao.