The Gladiatorz Vs Poison

RickyAD

Earlier this week, our great Praetor Ricky Ad set up the battle against Poison. Knowing that we couldn't lose this fight, we made sure everyone had their anti-poisons ready!

The Rules being:

* No Corrupt

* All-Styles

* Dungeoneering Allowed

* 1 Hour Cap

* 4 Retired Member Cap

* Explorer Rings allowed

Although weekdays aren't our best days for pulls we still managed to pull 37 people to this fight to Poisons 26.

Starting:

Gladz: 37

Poison: 26

1z5i42t.png

The fight had started off pretty much even, with both clans getting a few quick KO's. Eventually, our numbers and great mix of blasters and rangers proved too much and we started to pull away! After awhile although, Poison started climbing back up in kills as the fight was pulled towards their portal. We quickly regrouped ourselves and had the fought brought back to the middle of the map. Once the fight was away from either clans portal, our great transitions help us get ko after ko and once again we started to pull away.

With around 15 mins left, someone had came up with a goal for us during the fight when the score was around 120-70. We would not let Poison get above 85 kills! Our members tanked hard for us, while we worked towards getting 150+ kills. With not much time left, we saw that we were going to achieve our goal and made sure to keep it! As the fight was nearing the end, we transitioned quickly to get ourselves above 150 kills, while our tanks kept Poison at bay at exactly 85 kills as time ran out.

Ending:

Gladz: 34 -155 Kills

Poison: 24 - 85 Kills

100616230609m.png

Random Pictures:

100616230117.png

r1kav4.png

100616174857.png

100616175718.png

recruit10.gif

(01:24:41) <@Jake> by sea of white i meant i hoped to see no colored kids at the war tomorrow

Thanks for the fight, couldn't really do much due to your numbers overwhelming us. We kept it even for the first 20 minutes, I believe. Hopefully we can have a rematch when we have even numbers or closer.

tifovsigev3.jpg

Looks like Poison did well early on.

Gratz Gladz, a solid pull it seems.

smallerawesomesig.png

EU Leader | | CE Retired Admin | | TKO Retired Member | | SE Retired Member