teams and clans in the jagex clan cup

envymark

well ive been inactive recently so i came back saw the jagex clan cup was doing signups, so i decided to check the rules out of curiosity and saw that a clan member cant be in more than one clan for tournement. for example he can be on clan A's sign up but if he leaves and joins clan B he cannot take part for them.

so then i thought well what happens if teams sign up?

my first thought was that obviously if the teams sign up first then those members in the team cant fight for there clan, now if that member was important or you needed them because it would affect your pull/result then where does it leave the clan. ive seen that for the sign ups that juan (killamonsta) our commander and epic leader has been signed up for lnd in the 20v20 where we as in envy where going to sign up. now that gives us a problem being that we can't now use him for the wars. of course this also affects other clans because there members in lnd and other teams now can't war for them.

what i wana know is what is your thought on this. would you be willing to let a team have your clan members for the jcc so they can't fight for you? and if so how would it affect you?

discuss please

envy42.png

Let's put some actual effort into replying.

I think teams will be at a serious disadvantage with this rule, as clans are going to expect their members to fight for them.

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.

I think its pretty obvious, teams let their members war for their main clans.

Or... if a team is reasonable enough they dont even sign up for the Jagex cup. The cup is for clans, teams would lose too many members because they would and will have to fight for their clan.

lightningcopy.png

I HIGHLY doubt that Envy will let Killamonster fight for his team just because LND signed up first ... I'm certain that if I had signed up CE first before any other clan, other senior clans would put down the shared members anyway and they wouldn't be allowed to fight for us, simply because we always have been and always will be, second to all senior clans.

Teams and Country clans won't do well here UNLESS they can muster enough members who aren't fighting for main clans and also with a BIG lot of luck on the draws.

smallerawesomesig.png

EU Leader | | CE Retired Admin | | TKO Retired Member | | SE Retired Member

Teams are meant for fun and some more experience etc. They shouldn't be able to have advantages. The whole reason they work is to allow them to attend main clan events first.

Keep teams for fun and let clans compete and contend for tournys etc or make a bracket for teams only.

So like I said before Joe deleted my post:

No.

6590ew.jpg

I HIGHLY doubt that Envy will let Killamonster fight for his team just because LND signed up first ... I'm certain that if I had signed up CE first before any other clan, other senior clans would put down the shared members anyway and they wouldn't be allowed to fight for us, simply because we always have been and always will be, second to all senior clans.

Teams and Country clans won't do well here UNLESS they can muster enough members who aren't fighting for main clans and also with a BIG lot of luck on the draws.

i didnt mean it like that. its based on sign ups from what i read it on the site and how can jagex tell the difference. i know juan would rather fight for envy but he was just an example i used

envy42.png

Its based on who signed up first. The priority list is like this. TT is priority 1, Brut is 2, etc

The Titans

Brutality

Future of Old Style

Runescape Dinasty

Runite knights of Finland

The 3 God Empire

Leet Kiwis

Australian Army

Sorrow of Knights

Wilderland

~Unknown name~

Dark Syndicate

Team Aussie

The Soul Reapers

The Eleventh Hour

RuneScape Legends Wrestling

Secret Agent

Sir duron5th

Team Hostile

Pure Hatred

FINAL OWNAGE ELITE

Poison

Reavers United

The Call of Legends

Connection Lost

S t u cc

Barrows 'R' Us

Gyr Flesh Eaters

Radiance

Northern Gods

E Alliance

Hell Army

Reign of Terror

Runescape Rangers

New Age Assassins

Only Bests

The Dawn Brigade

United Generation

Dragon Crushers

The Rising

Elite Assassins

Notorious

Angels of Vengeance

The United Fighters

Jedi Knights

Tugas Revolution

Ancient Fury

Lietuvos Didzioji Kunigaikstyste

Red Lightning

GP Chat

Red Dragon Knights

Heaven Team

Green bandits

Dragon Clan

Pillows99

CLAN Shinigami

We rule

Dragon Imply

Free For All

w4t r u w41t1ng 4?

No Return

The Legends

Titans Revolution

05 style

The Royal Elites

Golden Army

Saradomin's Event League

Internal Vengance

The Imperial Legion

Free Faction

The Last Brotherhood

Legends

Timeless Honour

Corruption

The Moon Clan

Forsaken

The Army of Saradomin

Wicked Fury

The Blacknights

Pug Face

Crimson Raiders

Volcanic knights

L-7

Rs Ninjas

SlayBandos

Poland Team

and some others.

The first few are clans, so it doesnt really matter. Then you have team Aussie, which isnt really relevant cause theyre australian and it doesnt have much of an impact on anyone except maybe MV and AA

And then Pure Hatred basically takes all your members cause we were smart enough to apply early <3:

ultibearr.png

blooper.png

I personally believe that the member in the clan + secondary, either Team or Country Clan should be able to pick who he fight's for.

It's a bit of Individualism and if a Clan Leader said I had to go with the Clan if I didn't want to I'd tell him to take a hike.

Highly against the hate vs. Teams, Clan Ranks seem to hold too tight to their members for everything.

Sometimes Teams try to say "you can only be in 2 teams and your main clan if you want to be in this team" and again dont agree with, but that's another Topic.

van_sig.png

I personally believe that the member in the clan + secondary, either Team or Country Clan should be able to pick who he fight's for.

It's a bit of Individualism and if a Clan Leader said I had to go with the Clan if I didn't want to I'd tell him to take a hike.

Highly against the hate vs. Teams, Clan Ranks seem to hold too tight to their members for everything.

Sometimes Teams try to say "you can only be in 2 teams and your main clan if you want to be in this team" and again dont agree with, but that's another Topic.

That's just plain multi clanning. Teams claim they're not actual clans, thus allowing them to use clan members from different clans. As such I think they should be honoured that they have a chance to compete in the Jagex CLAN cup.

Look guys... I absolutely must be a mass baby-seal murderer!