Ive Crafted a Rune or two.

So after tons of work, I have finally managed my first 99. I'm fairly happy about it :) I did it entirely through graahking, except for the last 30k in which I did ZMI. The profits were huge, and I am wearing the first untrimmed RC cape I have ever seen. Feel free to rate my stats along with this achievement. Enjoy :)

99rc1.jpg

99rc2.jpg

I am the 3948th person to 99 RC :)

Geesch.png

Geesch.png

thats sick. i've only seen one other untrimmed rc cape, back around when capes first came out.

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

10/10

One, because it's RC and two, it was your first 99

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

Wow, very impressive.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Thanks :) I made somewhere near 350m, I think. Its tentative due to the fact that I spent a lot of it (200m) on herblore and various other items and skills. Definitely made a lot though :)

Geesch.png

Geesch.png

Thanks :) I made somewhere near 350m, I think. Its tentative due to the fact that I spent a lot of it (200m) on herblore and various other items and skills. Definitely made a lot though :)

You've inspired me to start raising my abysmal runecrafting level to something more appropriate!

god damn! 10/10 fer shurrr

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

this is also what Im shooting for :)

I was going to get 80 RC before I leveled anything else, but it KILLED me.

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

Hehe, I already was thinking "hmm, seems like a fair bit of that profit went to herblore" when I saw your nice skills ^^ A huge congratz with your achievement, now find some hawt outfit, which shouldn't be a problem since everything will be hot when you're wearing that cape :thumbsup:

Findolfin || Total 2293 || Combat 138 - 126 || 313 Quest Points

~ Watch out, beasties. Findolfin is here to hunt you

xlbd4x.jpg

Lmao I thought you had 75 Herb I'm like: "uhh you spent 200m on 75 herb? You're doing it wrong."

10\10 ofc. I see a lot of untrimmed rc capes and I don't know HOW YOU PEOPLE DO IT! I can't freaking stand rc at all. AT ALL.

Love the 99 <3:

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Bank picture?

10/10

When i get back on the 5th, i will post one for sure :)

Impressive, 10/10 without a doubt. 99 Runecrafting itself is worthy of a 10/10, but getting it as your first 99? That's even better. :thumbup:

Thanks a lot :) RC has always been my favorite skill. It seemed fitting to have it be my first 99.

Getting 99 Runecraft is one hell of an achievement, especially with it being your first 99. 10/10, I certainly haven't seen many untrimmed RC capes.

I appreciate it :) I personally havent seen an untrimmed rc cape ever. Between that and my appeal towards the skill, i became very motivated.

Hehe, I already was thinking "hmm, seems like a fair bit of that profit went to herblore" when I saw your nice skills ^^ A huge congratz with your achievement, now find some hawt outfit, which shouldn't be a problem since everything will be hot when you're wearing that cape :thumbsup:

haha xD What sort of outfit do you think would be good? The one i came up with before i left is my avatar. What do you think?

EDIT: I just realised that you wont have a clue what it is. Its my omni tiara, white plate and legs, boots of lightness, fally shield 3, glory, and SOL. Wearing a fury wrecks it imo. If you can picture that with the rc cape :P

Lmao I thought you had 75 Herb I'm like: "uhh you spent 200m on 75 herb? You're doing it wrong."

10\10 ofc. I see a lot of untrimmed rc capes and I don't know HOW YOU PEOPLE DO IT! I can't freaking stand rc at all. AT ALL.

Love the 99 <3:

Thanks. It would be pretty sad if i spent 200m on 75 herb xD Idk where ive been. never seen an untrimmed rc cape before in my life :P Oh well.

Geesch.png

Geesch.png

10/10

Iv been wondering what i should get as my first 99 i wont it to be a rare one, so was thinking pray but with my pedge never to spend gp on skills B) it would take me 10x longer than anyone else <_<.

So mine might be RC too.

7b6daf2cda.png

[spoiler=Goals]Quest cape: Complete! (for now)

All stats 70+:

othelbark.png

If you are my enemy: May Guthix bring you Rest!

Dragon drops: 2 d meds.

Barrows: Dharok platebody, d med.

10/10

Iv been wondering what i should get as my first 99 i wont it to be a rare one, so was thinking pray but with my pedge never to spend gp on skills B) it would take me 10x longer than anyone else <_<.

So mine might be RC too.

Well, prayer is pretty awesome, but it will bust your bank without a doubt. If you have the cash for it, though, that would be pretty awesome. RC is going to take you a very long time. I dont mean to sound discouraging, but if you give up easily, youll hate RC. Having said that, its well worth the time, as runecrafting is the best profit/hour out of any skill (apart from bossing/getting lucky drops). By the end of it, youll be able to buy 99 prayer and then some. Whatever you choose, good luck :)

Get 99 slayer and mining next, then you'll have the three hardest/longest skills done

Slayer is a definite no for me haha. I am not big into combat, despite having 2.2k overloads. I will, however, be maxing combat pretty soon so I can give boss hunting a try and see if i can put a dent into my overload stack. Mining is most likely going to be my next 99, or perhaps agility. I may go for combats before that, depending on how i feel about it all.

Geesch.png

Geesch.png

Well, prayer is pretty awesome, but it will bust your bank without a doubt. If you have the cash for it, though, that would be pretty awesome. RC is going to take you a very long time. I dont mean to sound discouraging, but if you give up easily, youll hate RC. Having said that, its well worth the time, as runecrafting is the best profit/hour out of any skill (apart from bossing/getting lucky drops). By the end of it, youll be able to buy 99 prayer and then some. Whatever you choose, good luck :)

Iv been wondering what i should get as my first 99 i wont it to be a rare one, so was thinking pray but with my pledge NEVER to spend GP on skills (Edit: barring con) B) it would take me 10x longer than anyone else <_<.

If i was to go for 99 pray i would not only be killing my own dragons but making my own bolts, thats what i did for 71 pray (but only 20-30 hours from level 60!)

Anyway yes RC is very good gp, im making 350-400k gp an hour from deaths atm.

And thanks for wishing me good luck :D.

7b6daf2cda.png

[spoiler=Goals]Quest cape: Complete! (for now)

All stats 70+:

othelbark.png

If you are my enemy: May Guthix bring you Rest!

Dragon drops: 2 d meds.

Barrows: Dharok platebody, d med.