The BlacKnights Vs Exodus

Vanzant

So, I arranged a CWA run in with Matt from Exodus for today. After a short discussion and some flirting, we agreed on some rules!

[Rules]

-1hour Cap Run In

-All Styles

-Turrets Arena

-3 Sniper Cap

-Dungeoneering Allowed

-No Corrupt

Starting:

bkstartingvsexodusjune2.jpg

Now, we started off the fight with a few more people. Which at first didn't matter as we started off our fight very poorly. With me forgetting to give the meat shield voice in audio, lol! Allowing Exodus to get a early lead and forcing us to get our [cabbage] together.

It took us a few minutes, but we started to get things going a bit better and as expected. As time went on Exodus started to gain people and eventually caught up to us at one point it was 32v32. Exodus was pulling the fight closer now and brought it within about 15 kills. Now knowing Exodus is still a strong organized clan, we knew we had to step it up more as the numbers were even.

We managed to get it going a bit, but never anything really consistent as we have been as of late. Near the end, we all of a sudden got things going. A lot of good tranistions, binds were flying, some great spam and our members were tanking better. We managed to inch our lead up continually until the fight ended.

Ending:

bkendingvsexodusjune232.jpg

Thanks a lot for the fight Exo. Can tell today we both were having a off day, but we would love to fight you guys again soon and I expect we will. I had 5 kills and 1 death where I got koed pretty badly, lol xD

Extra Pics:

bkinspam.jpg

bkinspam2.jpg

bkspam3.jpg

bkspampicture2.jpg

imhungryspam.jpg

atsignsspam.jpg

gfexodusspam.jpg

Keep up the activity Bk, proud of you all :D

Vanzant

Bk Leader

Looking for a war? Contact me <3

RSN: Vanzant

Bk Forums Account: Anthony

Msn: [email protected]

IRC: Irc.swiftirc.net #blacknights

Care to join Bk? Sign up at www.rs-blacknights.com!

It was close numbers for majority of the fight, just the start and end. We had a lot more =P

Vanzant

Bk Leader

Looking for a war? Contact me <3

RSN: Vanzant

Bk Forums Account: Anthony

Msn: [email protected]

IRC: Irc.swiftirc.net #blacknights

Care to join Bk? Sign up at www.rs-blacknights.com!

Grats BK :thumbup:

futureapplicant.png

"In Greek mythology, the Titans were greater even than the gods. They ruled their universe with absolute power. Well that wilderness out there, that's our universe. Let's rule it like titans"

34i2qyojpg.gif Proud to have been a Council of Tempted Killers