The Gladiatorz vs. The Moon Clan

Knightmar3

On Monday, I got in touch with TMC and asked for a fight for today in order to get some practice. We agreed to the following rules.

• 1-hour cap
  • Melee + binds + range
  • Spiders to East Tree
  • No Corrupt or Dungeoneering items allowed
  • No cape-switching
  • Team to kill crashers.

Starting:

Gladz: 111 (1 TMC member in our pile)

TMC: 69

100701221941e.png

Having the numerical advantage, we instantly took the lead in the fight. TMC began regrouping less than 10 minutes into the fight, and were never able to recover. Despite the constant sniping of LG members who aren't in TMC, we never lost control of our dominance in the fight. The last 50 minutes of the fight consisted of us chasing their constant regroups, which unfortunately we couldn't do much about since almost all of our members ran out of runes and arrows. Two minutes before the cap was to end, MM crashed and began piling our members. While we agreed to team to clear crashers, we were left clearing MM while TMC gained a chance to fully regroup. We finally met up at RDG and took ending opts.

Ending:

Gladz: 117

TMC: 60

100701232348.png

100701232346.png

Pics of the Fight:

picture8xx.png

100701163317n.png

picture7yo.png

100701231038.png

100701183815.png

Thanks for the fight, TMC. You guys managed to not break one rule (blasting), so I commend you on that. It wasn't the most enjoyable of fights, but at least it as something.

immortals3tv9.jpg

Got boring chasing them around and dealing with ~6 snipers lol. Didn't know returning in Addy was acceptable in TMC :\

Bravo on the win, Gladiatorz.

recruit10.gif

(01:24:41) <@Jake> by sea of white i meant i hoped to see no colored kids at the war tomorrow

Grats Gladz :thumbup:

futureapplicant.png

"In Greek mythology, the Titans were greater even than the gods. They ruled their universe with absolute power. Well that wilderness out there, that's our universe. Let's rule it like titans"

34i2qyojpg.gif Proud to have been a Council of Tempted Killers

Nice win Gladz, looking forward to Sunday. :)

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

:thumbup:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~