Ascension vs Envy

RedAnarchy

ascension.png

Yesterday, we got in contact with Envy and set up a CWRI. 1 Hour Turrets, Melee + Binds + Range. Last fight against Envy we lost, so we were determined to dominate this fight. Started off tied for the first 5 minutes, but then we took the lead and held it the rest of the fight. From the start the fight, people had to leave for dinner, and we lost some numbers. Our Spams, Tanking and Binds were great today. I think the world was laggy for both sides, Thanks for the fight Envy, always fun fighting against you guys.

Ascension'sStarting: 30 People [Peaked at 31]

Envy's Starting: 23 People [Peaked at 26]

fascc.png

96847472.png

llllka.png

Ascension's Ending: 98 Kills

Envy's Ending: 78 Kills

77288225.png

Aceofspades-1.png

Ascension Forums || IRC: #rs-ascension on SwiftIRC || Ascension Memberlist

:thumbup:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

was fun for the most part but idk wht it was bout my net yesterday but i was lagging left right and center, suprised i wasnt piled more as you wouldve easily got double our kc if u had lol, either way it was a good performance by us and we even did start of better getting our kills slightly quicker than u guys at first but then the numbers told as you could keep ur k0 power all the time whilst we struggled to keep it at all times.

looking forward to a rm though :)

envy42.png

congratz Asc, you'll deffinately be in shape for your 20vs20 with CE this weekend, goodluck :thumbup:

Nicely played Envy being outnumbered and such :)

Look guys... I absolutely must be a mass baby-seal murderer!