You Don't Say...

UnknownRemoval

Some new information you may find interesting. (Text is cut in first post but continues in second image which leaker posted onto RSOF)

1zyzbrp.jpg

16h2iyo.png

2v92qs8.png

The first image shows a Moderator Surgery with that text posted, and the leaker that posted later has a Mod respond saying it was clearly faked.

Retired Crew Member | Retired RuneScape Player

Anyone more interested in what the "major bug" was?

The challenge of a mistake is not to avoid it. The challenge of a mistake is dealing with the outcome.

bc8ebae3b0.png

Proud of who I am and what I am.

I spoke on this like 2 weeks back

They said it's not true, and I had quite a few pmod friends visit the surgeries thread, some saw it there, and later on it was gone

At this point there's nothing to be done, believe whatever you want to believe, nothing will be changed, no apology will be issued

1 MAJOR thing wrong with this:

The J-Mod's post is 15 days after the first. Lol. Fake post is fake.

There is more, too... Let's play the "find everything fake about this" game!

The challenge of a mistake is not to avoid it. The challenge of a mistake is dealing with the outcome.

bc8ebae3b0.png

Proud of who I am and what I am.

Who cares this is old news, when they release the next update which is for dungeoneering i'm sure people will complain about it and forget about the climbing boots update.

Low_C.png

Screenshot of the JMod post would be more believable. This is unarguably fake.

As far as I can tell, the Surgeries take part in-game in specially picked Mod worlds, and are then transcribed during it. Ms Toxicity is a Forum Moderator.

Retired Crew Member | Retired RuneScape Player

As the forum post has been confirmed as a fake I don't see any discussion value in this thread. If anyone disagrees with me feel free to private message myself or another moderator.

~Jimmy_Jim

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome