Nomad

tigershelby2

So, with me getting 70 pray, and my next goal being 99 ranged, I was thinking of doing nomads requiem (sp?). I havent read alot about it, but i have seen alot of posts on how people have died more than once fighting him, and i would like to be prepared. So whats the best way to kill him? Or a guide on how to kill him?

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Verac- Helm, Brassard x 2,

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff

Sp. is good. Rubies + kyatt is the way to go, focus on offense as defense seems to be somewhat less effective (his accuracy is insane). Do some dry runs with monks and broad bolts, see how stuff goes.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Sp. is good. Rubies + kyatt is the way to go

This, just take a tort filled with brews and don't worry too much about dying, you would have to be unlucky not to get your stuff back since you spawn few spaces away from your grave.

GL

Sephy.png

Kyatt really is the best fighting familiar, set it to the last inv spot in the highest BOB you can use. The scrolls are the good part, you should have your left-click summon option set to take BOB, after you're BOB is out of brews and restores, dismiss it and summon the kyatt. Once he releases the mines and you hide behind the pillar, he'll chase you, fight him a little bit until he teleports. Once he teleports run back behind the pillar and set your summon left click to special attack. Then just spam the special attack, once he starts to melee you switch between spamming brews and spamming kyatt special attack. At 92 summon I still used a kyatt and once he got to a quarter health and started to melee me I used 17 special attack scrolls before he died. It's not that hard of a fight, its just a matter of being prepared.

maulmachine4.png

Corporeal Drops:2xHoly elixers

Bandos Drops: Bcp(soloed) 5x hilts 8x tassets

Armadyl Drops:Armadyl Hilt(trio)

Zamorak Drops: 2xZamorakian spear 3x Steam battlestaff

The only thing I can really say is: Use regular restores instead of supers. Regular restores allow you to bring brews at a 4:1 ratio as opposed to a 3:1 ratio with super restores (Note prayer does not really help [so just use eagle eye])

LNYvk.png

Nomads was probably a 30-45 minute quest for me and with decent range, ruby e bolts and a tort full of sara brews he is quite easy.

I just sat there ranging and keeping my health above his attacks and before i knew it he was down.

Super easy, dont get how people mess the fight up.

inoskedyou.png

I actually just did it 5 minutes ago. I did a Z spear, karils chest, torag helm and legs. I soul splitted and turmoiled the whole time. Used Yak and overloads with the brew and super restore combo. I know you don't have my stats, so you might want to range instead. He's got some pretty high melee defense at least.

Tip: When he unleashes bombs, lure him over to the pillars, then run behind them when he's about to do the next attack (he'll say something).

untitled8copyiu7.gif

Found void ranged, with ruby and diamond bolts to be very effective. Kyatt also can deal a great deal of damage. Sap mage is also very effective againts nomad. Almost won him with these, but my low stats make it much harder for me.

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.