$225 - What to buy! :D

Undo

Invest in stock, turn that 225 a million :D.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Take it to your local donation centers and give yourself a pat on the back?

Jk! Seriously, If I were you, just save it for the future.

I have a Wii/PS3/PS2 and I don't even play it. It's your money after all.

Dark_Yeng.png

2002 - 2003 RuneScape Classic Clans: Wild Dawgs (WD). Court of Dragons (CoD). BlacKnights (BK). Black Dragon Knights (BDK).

2009 - 2010 RuneScape 2 Clan/Team: Hardly Dead (HD). Ex-Team Silent Ember (SE).

~ Hmong Pride ~

Save for college. Trust me, you will need it. Obama won't be able to con enough money to pull you through on loans and grants.

The loans won't go away, that's for sure. If you're going to be a political idiot, at least be accurate.

Depending on the college, books are covered by the tution. But as a general rule, don't assume that but that keep it in your mind for when they say "Any questions?".

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Pretty much what they all say - save it. If you don't need something, or desperately want something, save it until you need it, or find something you really want. Then you may actually have enough to buy it, instead of thinking "Damn, I wish I had another $200..."

rosssigfinal.jpg