Firemaking Locations?

xIJakkIx

I recently decided to take up Firemaking and I am level 19 right now. Are there any good places to do it? Places where I can buy cheap Oak/Willow logs and where there is lots of space to light them?

Thanks in advance.

The fm training spots don;t really coincide with cutting spots.

If you want to cut your own logs cut and stock pile them then do fm; don't try n do it simultaneously

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Draynor isn't bad if you want to do both. There are 2 decent lines right down the town that pass through the bank and the WoM's house. 3-4 oaks near the musician.

As for dedicated spots, I like FoG over the GE. GE has a lot of people there which can make it a bit laggy at times.

What about places where I can easily chop Oaks and burn them instead of buying them?

Pretty much anywhere with oak trees will work for that. For willows, Rimmington, Port Sarim, Crafting Guild, and that spot with the maple trees are all good.

Practice firemaking backwards without relighting. Once you master that, you can burn logs anywhere. (Although it's hard to practice at level 19, since you're low enough that you'll be relighting all the time no matter what.)

Once you get 30 then go to the crafting guild, just north of the cow pen. multiple willow trees, one spot where you can get at two trees without moving and 27 spots in a row along the fenceline, look for rocks near the transport symbol and start there. Grand exchange, fist of guthix and draynor are all good and falador east is ok if you're wanting to burn logs you've banked. Can't really help with oaks woodcutting/burning spots sorry. Once you get your level a bit over the logs you're burning then you won't have to do the animation of lighting the logs if you click quickly after one another, the exception is the first log in the inventory as this always gets the animation, even at 99 with normal logs.

funnyline.png
260pifq.jpg
dlWmf3d.pngcyndane.png
Balthamel.png

the exception is the first log in the inventory as this always gets the animation, even at 99 with normal logs.

Actually, this isn't necessarily true. I've noticed, for example, that if you're chopping a tree and you light a log immediately after one appears in your inventory, you can skip the lighting animation. There's probably other ways of doing it too.

I recently decided to take up Firemaking and I am level 19 right now. Are there any good places to do it? Places where I can buy cheap Oak/Willow logs and where there is lots of space to light them?

Thanks in advance.

You'll only have to burn 157 oaks to get to 30. That's 6 loads or so, so I wouldn't focus on oaks too much.

Catherby's not too bad - 3 trees together SW of the bank and you can burn directly west of them and south of the yews.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

I'll be honest, I use the duel arena because theres 2 straight lines. By the time you make the second one the first one is gone so no worries.

Novite_Mike.png

The corp beast, is, well, just a corp beast. He doesnt even have any friends.

[spoiler=Other Quotes]tbh idk why this makes me laugh so hard

All DFS threads turn into efficiency flame wars >.>

>OP asks "why use DFS?"

>everyone says "there is no reason"

>someone says "stop bashing people who use DFS, efficiency troll ass clown"

>thread is now a flame fest