glory

whip/dscimmy

torags plate

rune defender

torags legs

barrows gloves

dragon boots

ring of wealth

what should I buy to upgrade? Budget ~10m, but if you have multiple suggestions please suggest them all. I'm thinking maybe fury? Sara sword would also be nice

What do you think?

RIP TET

original.png

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche

I don't see anything wrong with your setup, except maybe for the ROW. You might want to buy a warrior or just use a slayer ring.

Also, you might want to sell your torag's and buy guthan's. You can use the plate/skirt when you don't need the healing, and the defence you miss out isn't incredibly noticeable.

Whip is amazing for almost every combat situation - SS FTL.

1. "My ear's in a cup, I guess that doesn't count..."

2. "So heyyy, that's a pretty reasonable reaction huh?"

3. "So you up for NAFTA?"

4. "That went exactly how I wanted it to."

Whip is amazing for almost every combat situation - SS FTL.

For strength training.

I think zerker ring is a bit expensive for just +4 strength. I'm tempted to get a SS for strength training. I'll start using a slayer ring when I unlock it.

I'll think about guthans, but I love my torags <3

Thanks guys.

RIP TET

original.png

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Verac skirt, for prayer bonus.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Get a dragon sq id say, its better than a rune defender when fighting monsters that hit high(52 higher range def and 30 higher in all melee def for a loss of 19 stab att, oh and 5 str).

And don't listen to everyone else the row is worth it.

7b6daf2cda.png

[spoiler=Goals]Quest cape: Complete! (for now)

All stats 70+:

othelbark.png

If you are my enemy: May Guthix bring you Rest!

Dragon drops: 2 d meds.

Barrows: Dharok platebody, d med.

Using a ROW instead of a zerker isn't worth it. If you want to kill quickly, zerker is what you should use. Furthermore, a dragon squareshield is crap. There are tons of shields I would use before that. The best thing to use for everything, except for drags (where you should use a zspear and super antis), is a rune defender. It gives a great strength bonus and attack bonuses. There are very few places where you need the extra def. If you refuse to use a defender, get an obby shield. Failing that, a dfs is the next best thing, but costs a bunch and honestly is useless unless you bosshunt a lot.

I don't suggest getting a ss. Using a whip on controlled is a more efficient way of training str. A whip will always outdo a ss, unless you are killing monsters with high slash def or low crush def, in which an alternative weapon (ss or zs) would be better. But, for the most part, use a whip. Especially for you right now, a ss isnt worth it.

Definitely get a verac skirt though, and any melee top (dh looks best imo :P). If you want to upgrade any pieces to bandos, start with a bcp and use it with your v skirt. I imagine the biggest issue will be funding the whole setup. Once you get the right stuff, youre golden.

As for guthans, its only use is if you are camping. There are better alternatives to it now, such as a bunyip, uni, EE, even b2p tabs. Good luck :)

Geesch.png

Geesch.png

Berserker ring or fury, and i'd try and get a fighter torso as well.

zemus.gif

24th to 2496 Overall   ~  29th to 120 Dungeoneering

~ Wilderness Guardian since November 2007 ~

Get a dragon sq id say, its better than a rune defender when fighting monsters that hit high(52 higher range def and 30 higher in all melee def for a loss of 19 stab att, oh and 5 str).

Worst advice ever

ignore this ^

your gear is good and can deal with most situations, as your money adds up buy some better gear for example veracs skirt or fury, money is better spent on skills than on trying to edge every little bonus out or your equipment.

pilipod.png

OK ok you can ignore my opinion of the Dragon Sq if you like, to prove it i would have to do a massive study.

About the Row if its xp per hour you need then any other stat giving ring would be better.

If i remember correctly the Row gives you 10% higher chance of getting a rare drop so for a ring to be better for money making it would have to make you kill monsters 10% faster (not quite because there will be worthwhile "non rare" drops), something no ring could give you.

7b6daf2cda.png

All stats 70+:

othelbark.png

OK ok you can ignore my opinion of the Dragon Sq if you like, to prove it i would have to do a massive study.

About the Row if its xp per hour you need then any other stat giving ring would be better.

If i remember correctly the Row gives you 10% higher chance of getting a rare drop so for a ring to be better for money making it would have to make you kill monsters 10% faster (not quite because there will be worthwhile "non rare" drops), something no ring could give you.

Just stop.

Bdvo89.png

OL' SCHOOL CIRCA '01, YOU MAD BRO?

Just stop.

OK ill stop now however i would like to say that a more complete argument can be found Here.

EDIT: Someone just gave the missing peace of the puzzle (that unique drops are not included) i take back everything, ill go sell my Row now.

7b6daf2cda.png

All stats 70+:

othelbark.png

1488hz.jpg

Popedevourer.png