MTK Settings

pityme

Hi, I wanted to know which settings to put for MTK, I have atm 5 on herbs for herblore, 5 on maples for bird nests, and 5 on fish for money, but would that be reasonable with slight/marginal profit? Or, would there be another way, I don't care about profit as long as I at least break even, but I would prefer to get many herbs for herblore; what are your settings? Thanks!

Iorm_Otnemom.png

No, put max on herbs, rest on maples. Best cash.

He doesnt want cash.

He wants herbs and nests for herblore but with mtk still breaking even.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I use max on herbs, as this gives the most money and then 5 on either fish, maples or coal, depending on current needs.

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

No, put max on herbs, rest on maples. Best cash.

He doesnt want cash.

He wants herbs and nests for herblore but with mtk still breaking even.

Well.. with cash you can buy almost anything :D

Exactly. Use the best way to make cash and use the money to buy what you need. To each their own I guess though. Having that setup seems like it would act as a decent personal supply for herblore.

Big_Stingman.png

Majority on trees and then herbs i believe is the best.

Backwards... It's be majority in herbs since i can remember.

Uh so I've changed it to 8 herb, 5 coal, and like 2 wood (for some bird nests still); is that acceptable?

Whatever you want is acceptable... But if you want to make money its 10 herb/5 coal. Best IMO, if you want nests for seeds just make the most money you can (herb/coal) and buy the seeds you WANT to train with. If you want it for just the randomness of nests (eggs and such) then do like 10herb/3mining/2wood

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

- Experienced Monster Hunter - Forced Retirement Staker - Privite Chat is always ON -

1 Draconic Visage 26 Dragon Drops 1 GWD Drops 17 DK Drops 13 Coinshared Items