Superheating

010jonathan

not that this 100% answers your question but

you have 85 mining on your account if i'm not mistaken, why don't you try superheating gold ore as you mine it @ living rock caverns

You don't even need to reclick the gold rock after you cast your superheat spell

earns about 55k mining xp + 50k smithing xp + 48k magic xp/hour at marginal loss

as for your question, yes use a coal bag

you can click my signature for data on how many you should expect to superheat per hour

its about 964 steel bars, 750 mithril, or 667 addy bars per hour if you don't feel like heading over there though

Naaxi.png

you have 85 mining on your account if i'm not mistaken, why don't you try superheating gold ore as you mine it @ living rock caverns

You don't even need to reclick the gold rock after you cast your superheat spell

earns about 55k mining xp + 50k smithing xp + 48k magic xp/hour at marginal loss

you can click my signature for data on how many you should expect to superheat per hour

its about 964 steel bars, 750 mithril, or 667 addy bars per hour if you don't feel like heading over there though

Thanks for the answer :D Unfortunately I'm not a member. Otherwise I had no doubt superheating there ;-)

Lol, your misreading your own spreadsheets :razz:

He wants to know how many SUPERHEATS per hour, you just told him how many you can SMITH per hour.

Which should be 1459 for steel, 1200 for mithril, 1091 for addy per hour according to your chart. WHICH is a bit off on the items/hour.

Iron can be done 2400/hour tested myself (opposed to 1888 in your spreadsheet),

and addy (i heard, using the withdraw 9 addy/18 coal x3 method) can be done up to 1600/ hour but a more reasonable assessment would be 1400.

Therefore mith and steel are inbetween 2400 and 1400. (havent tested an exact amount on those two atm)

Steel and maybe mithril should be done with a coal bag. Addy should not btw.

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

He wants to know how many SUPERHEATS per hour, you just told him how many you can SMITH per hour.

Which should be 1459 for steel, 1200 for mithril, 1091 for addy per hour according to your chart. WHICH is a bit off on the items/hour.

and addy (i heard, using the withdraw 9 addy/18 coal x3 method) can be done up to 1600/ hour but a more reasonable assessment would be 1400.

Therefore mith and steel are inbetween 2400 and 1400. (havent tested an exact amount on those two atm)

I just timed myself and I indeed get about 1500 steel bars per hour :) I also did a few addy bars but I have 34k addy ores and not that many coals lol

How do you get 2.4k iron/hr? Max I can get is about 2k, and that's really paying attention

Are you using mousekeys to withdraw/deposit ore?

Nop

Neither am I and i can still get a load (27 iron ore) done in 40 sec (including withdraw and deposite times)

Fast ping ftw?

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

Are you using mousekeys to withdraw/deposit ore?

Nop

Neither am I and i can still get a load (27 iron ore) done in 40 sec (including withdraw and deposite times)

Fast ping ftw?

One small tip might be to try and move your superheat spell as low as possible on your spellbook (Combat spells first and showing, skill spells last, scroll up and have superheat as near as possible to the bottom). If you set it up right, you can click spam the hell out of the superheat icon and automatically process an iron ore, minimizing mouse movement. You'll be able to get about 20-22 ores with click spam and you'll have to manually do the last few.

Confirming the addy superheat rate, I got 90 bars in 5 minutes (which makes 1080 bars an hour)

I can superheat up to 1200 addy bars per hour without using a coal bag.

Owner of a comp cape since February 11th 2012.

Super heating gold at living rock caverns you are losing 100 gp per bar, if you want any kind of experience you better be pretty damn rich.

oh right, smithing and magic exp ARE expensive... :)

Runescape is a game, if you aren't having fun then don't play, if you can't stop playing then quit.

Add this to your sig if you've seen every "new" skill released.

Super heating gold at living rock caverns you are losing 100 gp per bar, if you want any kind of experience you better be pretty damn rich.

100 gp per bar ;-) ? Nats are 200ea :P

211 (nat) - 91 (gold bar) = 120 gp

120 gp for:

53 magic xp

56.5 smithing xp (with gaunts ofc)

Considering magic can be around 2 gp/xp for even plank make, smithing xp much more expensive than that, and the fact that you're training both at the same time, I'd call that a sweet deal.

100 gp per bar ;-) ? Nats are 200ea :P

211 (nat) - 91 (gold bar) = 120 gp

120 gp for:

53 magic xp

56.5 smithing xp (with gaunts ofc)

Considering magic can be around 2 gp/xp for even plank make, smithing xp much more expensive than that, and the fact that you're training both at the same time, I'd call that a sweet deal.

Oh I thought people dropped those gold bars, rather than banking them