10-Aug-10 A Void Dance

Toad

We've relaxed the Grand Exchange restrictions on kegs of beer.

Lmao

Time to get trashed out of our minds.

I wonder which Jagex Mod thought of this. :P

For the fight don't forget to go without any prayer left, otherwise the boss is healing himself. And his defence is already very nice. You can teleport out if you forget something.

I was in void knight robes with a whip and a defender. Barely managed to kill the knight with like 300 lp left after using 4 sharks. I was trying to use my prayer as fast as possible with turmoil/soul split so he wouldn't heal as much. :P

Jungle tracking was a nightmare just finding the nodes to search.

Agreed. I had a hard time finding the plants to search with all the other random plants.

I just noticed something

A Void Dance

Avoidance

:o

I actually didn't see that untill you said it. And after doing the quest today, I finaly understand why it was named a void dance. :lol:

-

Really liked the quest. Had lots of storyline imo and thats what makes a quest good i'd say. Always love new quests with a good mix of story, puzzles and combat.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Beer Barrel puzzle reminded me about those Strength puzzles in Pokemon games.

Except you don't see a

009.jpg

Every 2 goddamn moves you make.

Finished it today, missed an opportunity for the "what is this I don't even" screenshot...

But leveled prayer and mining! The experiment is pretty easy once you figure out what you're doing.

Wait, Omali.. still.. plays.. Runescape? I must express my sentiments.

[hide]633986321155420360-Whaaat.jpg[/hide]

Unspam: I realized after the black knight fully drained my prayer that he healed whenever I activated it. I escaped with 57 lp wearing agile (I was foodless at the time).

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

Finished it today, missed an opportunity for the "what is this I don't even" screenshot...

But leveled prayer and mining! The experiment is pretty easy once you figure out what you're doing.

Wait, Omali.. still.. plays.. Runescape? I must express my sentiments.

[hide]633986321155420360-Whaaat.jpg[/hide]

Unspam: I realized after the black knight fully drained my prayer that he healed whenever I activated it. I escaped with 57 lp wearing agile (I was foodless at the time).

I must be missing something, but I don't quite understand the surprise.

Also: The black knight drains your prayer randomly during battle, regardless of if you have it activated. Drain your prayer before you go in.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

I'm not quite sure. I had a set mental image of you based on your posts in rants a few years back that was evidently wrong.

It didn't drain my prayer at all until I piety'd, and wouldn't until I clicked piety again. I guess it was a lucky set of circumstances, since everyone else is reporting randomly drained prayer.

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

I'm not quite sure. I had a set mental image of you based on your posts in rants a few years back that was evidently wrong.

It didn't drain my prayer at all until I piety'd, and wouldn't until I clicked piety again. I guess it was a lucky set of circumstances, since everyone else is reporting randomly drained prayer.

It didn't start draining my prayer until it was at low health, so it is likely that it drains your prayer earlier if you are actively using it.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

It didn't start draining my prayer until it was at low health, so it is likely that it drains your prayer earlier if you are actively using it.

Before I entered the room, I flicked on SS/Turm/Berserker/Protect Item to try to train my prayer, then at ~30 points I got bored and said screw it. So I go in and start whacking away. He's at half health before he decides to drain my prayer, and at that point he drains my prayer 3 times consecutively. The entire time I had Turmoil active.

So I think that not only are active prayers a component, but also its health.

i went to the knight with 0 prayer points, i dont know when he started "draining" it (i could hear the sound efect) but it was kinda random and more or less from the start.

side thing, is it me or are quest-boss monsters getting stronger for there combat level?

mlpfim20percentcoolersi.jpg

I'm a Brony and proud of it!

Yes, I think they are. That boss got me down to 300s LP, although granted I prayed.

The knight drained my prayer in every hit. It was easy fight though, so I killed him with balmung.

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.