10-Aug-10 A Void Dance

Toad

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just out of interest, did anybody actually decide to put the void leech down? I didn't have the heart to do it, even if it was crippled.

I couldn't kill the workers or the leech. :cry:

I enjoyed the quest, although it is a bit well timed out that this quest had a treasure trail in it.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

Jungle tracking was a nightmare just finding the nodes to search.

Agreed, the other puzzles/obstacles were good but you just can't make something like this where the objective is simply to find something clickable. Sure, it makes it arbitrarily hard, but I'd rather they ask us to use some brainpower like in the beer barrel puzzle.

2496 Completionist

Beer barrel puzzle was pretty sweet. That confused the heck out of me for ages.

(Which makes the puzzle box's apparent toughness all the more perplexing.)

I wonder how many people don't even realize the reason why the 50 points are in voucher form...

It was pretty funny watching a bunch of people frantically pacing about the jungle trying to find the one part that was different from the 10 other parts that looked exactly like it, while dealing with tiny hitboxes.

8f14270694.jpg

Just out of interest, did anybody actually decide to put the void leech down? I didn't have the heart to do it, even if it was crippled.

P.S. Is it me, or are these plots getting darker?

They are which is great for us older players. Finally living up on their promise to open up the game to a more mature audiance.

The void knight also said damn, not a really bad word i know but its at least better then the "by guthix/saradomin/zamorak" that npcs have been using since now.

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

P.S. Is it me, or are these plots getting darker?

Yes. No sooner do I get married to a beautiful island princess, and she gets killed. I think we would of had a good life together, her dad could be a little strange however. So, if you mean getting darker as in having you spouse killed, yes, much darker.

that was one of the most fun quests i have done in a looonng time!

the barel puzzle was a mess but i got it :)

probably cos i dident use any form of guide at all, besides the in-game quest help obviusly.

if anyone cares, i killed the slave and let the pest free :ohnoes:

mlpfim20percentcoolersi.jpg

I'm a Brony and proud of it!

The void knight also said damn, not a really bad word i know but its at least better then the "by guthix/saradomin/zamorak" that npcs have been using since now.

Really? A few years back I got muted for saying: 'Damn, I forgot my antifires.' <_<

I just find it interesting that a game where the players frequently kill citizens in cold blood in broad daylight without a second thought is the same game where you have a moral decision whether to put down a crippled harmless creature or not. And it's still a tough decision. huh.gif

~ W ~

sigzi.png

I just find it interesting that a game where the players frequently kill citizens in cold blood in broad daylight without a second thought is the same game where you have a moral decision whether to put down a crippled harmless creature or not. And it's still a tough decision. huh.gif

Lol, that's actually pretty perceptive of you.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

I killed everything, leave no witnesses ;)

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

I was going to chop the damn pest thing's head off, but I had my music on at the time and I just cannot do it with "All for the pest" playing in the background >.>

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

I was going to chop the damn pest thing's head off, but I had my music on at the time and I just cannot do it with "All for the pest" playing in the background >.>

Where does that music unlock? I finished the quest and the stupid track is still red. <_<

imevil.jpg

I got up to the part with identifying the herbs using that ragequitmachine. In the end I raged and quit the quest. I just couldn't do that part. Sorry, I can't multi-task jagex :wall: it's the same reason I cannot get a fire cape. It's not through lack of trying, it's the fact I just can't do it.

2vuhgcn.png

I killed everything, leave no witnesses ;)

i killed all the humans and released the pest :rolleyes:

yea, i hate my own race :P

Sacrificing efficiency for fun since 1991

angel2w.gif

Dreezer.png

I find it a bit strange the guy from Al Kharid who sells boxes calls you by the title Effendi (my lord). A more accurate term of endearment would have been habib.

But I guess the quest was pretty amusing overall. I liked how you could listen into Jessika & Korasi's conversations for more detail or continue on at will. I can see they're trying to make quests choice filled yet still revolve around the same plot. I use to hate how in every quest your allegiance was to Saradomin.

kaisershami.png

He who wears his morality but as his best garment were better naked... Your daily life is your temple and your religion

I find it a bit strange the guy from Al Kharid who sells boxes calls you by the title Effendi (my lord). A more accurate term of endearment would have been habib.

But I guess the quest was pretty amusing overall. I liked how you could listen into Jessika & Korasi's conversations for more detail or continue on at will. I can see they're trying to make quests choice filled yet still revolve around the same plot. I use to hate how in every quest your allegiance was to Saradomin.

Sales people use flattery.

Have you never seen street sales people in real life they address even student as sir etc. if they think flattery will bend your ear.

And tbf 95% of quests have no godly connection what so ever, the few that do it heavily links to the plot in a way thats unavoidable. Eg a quest working for the saradominist temple knights etc.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I got up to the part with identifying the herbs using that ragequitmachine. In the end I raged and quit the quest. I just couldn't do that part. Sorry, I can't multi-task jagex :wall: it's the same reason I cannot get a fire cape. It's not through lack of trying, it's the fact I just can't do it.

My reaction to the herb machine:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHK0RxqsvOw

[bleep] whatever mod made that unresponsive trash.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Yeah, I never really understood the chemistry puzzle, I just blundered my way thew it. I saved all the humans, and killed the pest. It was too dangerous to let live even if it meant no harm.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

I never really understood what was so hard about that puzzle :/

Then again I am a twitch player

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.