LOCK

svs

I feel obliged to point out

1) Tokuul not obsidian tokens

2) Tokkul is made by smashing up the dead Thzarr creatures who are made of stone not obsidian.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

2) Tokkul is made by smashing up the dead Thzarr creatures who are made of stone not obsidian.

Hehe, it's spelled TokKul and the TzHaar actually are made of obsidian...so...nitpick fail. :P

Hehe, it's spelled TokKul and the TzHaar actually are made of obsidian...so...nitpick fail. :P

Typing erro meh.

And I'm fairly sure they are made of molten stone that slowl sets as they age and then they are chipped apart to make coins.

Obsidian is only they metal of choice for weapons etc.

Can't quite recall where you learn this though, probably in that quest down there.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Maybe you're right but i distinct recall something about them being stone opposed to obsidian.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

I find that obby sheild's are usually best to buy when it comes to getting the most out of your tokkul. You can buy them for 67k each at the weapons shop down there. Otherwise save up for a fury.

Goldenjkered.png

Whips: 3 Dragon Boots: 15

My 99's: Attack & Cooking

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Goldenjkered

Maybe you're right but i distinct recall something about them being stone opposed to obsidian.

Obsidian is a stone lol.

Bionic_Yoshi.png

TT rewards: 2 ranger boots, Zamorak page 1 (2x), Guthix page 1, Ancient page 2

You must construct additional oak larders doors... I mean pylons

Barrows: 10. Total value~22.3 mil. Ahrim Robeskirt is currently the item I have received the most.

Obsidian is a stone lol.

Way to pull a quote out of context.

Given that it was AFTER he had said obsidian is a form of stone it is quite blatant this comment meant a stone other than obsidian.

Also I find it quite ironic if you do not care don;t spam the guys thread, at least my post bear some relevance.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

looks to me on that chart uncut emeralds and sapphires are about 10 times better for profit than anything else

:wink:

Runescape is a game, if you aren't having fun then don't play, if you can't stop playing then quit.

Add this to your sig if you've seen every "new" skill released.

he could just go back everyday (or what ever the spawn time is for the gems) and get them both, it could be like a Dailies.

Not nearly worth the time to teleport there.

Fairy Rings :thumbup:

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

he could just go back everyday (or what ever the spawn time is for the gems) and get them both, it could be like a Dailies.

Not nearly worth the time to teleport there.

Fairy Rings :thumbup:

That was the teleport I was referring to.

who cares......

I was just about to say that, it's funny when someone is trying to outsmart someone else and then turns out to be wrong, especially if it has nothing to do with the topic.

Besides i couldn't recall the name, but as i have 260k of them i arleady know they're not obsidian tokens but tokkul.

But i couldn't find a more suitable name for it and i was in a hurry, so i had the choice to call them "things" or "obsidian tokens".

I'm just fueling the off topic topic so if you guys want to debate how the color the sky is or what kind of material obsidian is please make your own topic, thank you.

Oh and nothing persona Paw,l but saying your posts bear some revelance is just your opinion and i have a different view on that.

I'm just pointing that out because i think you're wrong once again, just because you had to mention that your posts bear some revelance.

The other people their posts are just as helpfull to me as yours but atleast they didn't think it would help me at all so they didn't mention it, not that i appreciate it if someone goes off-topic and then other people follow him completely ignoring me and my question but atleast i think they realise they're going off topic.

And you might understand me wrong, which you probably will but i'm not talking about your first post i'm talking about fueling the off topic topic with your other posts.

And it's also not just your fault but as i already said you think you're doing something good here while it's actually quite the opposite.

I just felt obliged the point that out.

And thanks to anyone who did help me out, this topic must be locked now for various reasons:

1. I can has the last word.

2. I can has the last word.

3. No more hyjacking!!!

4. First on page 2! ftw!

5. Question has been answered.

No really if there's something you want to argue about make your own topic or do it trough PM.

jupjup.png[~Visit my Slayer Blog~]jup.png

rvedit2.png

Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.~unknown~

I wasn't trying to outsmart anyone and no-one argued anything.

Plv6Dz6.jpg