SoN V2: The Fall of Napta

Jehosaphat

Earth - You chop the bat's head off. +0.1 swords.

Ross - To your surprise, the wyrm replies "Actually, I was wondering if you'd come over for tea. Would you like that?" +0.1 animal communication

Iey - You're still out cold. And drowning, of course.

a70c7.png

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I'll wait some more and hopefully choke on water to wake up. /yawn

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

i head further down the sewer, while trying to make the poison glowball more glowy, and with more volume.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Iey - You continue drowning.

Earth - The poison sphere glows brighter. +0.1 poison.

Ross - "What is this talking? We do not talk - we vibrate the ground around us. In fact, you're the first of those bipedal surface-dwellers to actually be able to break the communication barrier." You then realize that the wyrm's voice seems to be emanating from the sewer walls and ceiling. A smaller wyrm brings a trayful of tea and biscuits through a tiny side tunel, and the two of you begin snacking while making idle small talk. +0.2 animal communication

a70c7.png

i try to make smaller glowballs around me, to use as weapons, as i walk down the tunnel.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

*points to previous post of mine* Let me know when I wake up/am saved/drown to death. My post is the same till then.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

"That's interesting. So anyway, I woke up down here a while ago, and I'm in the process of looking for somebody. Don't suppose you saw a man in black running around? Looked really evil, in a really cliche way. Have you seen such a person?"

"Ah yes, and you don't perhaps have some kind of map, do you? I'm hopeless with directions and will in all likelihood get lost down here otherwise."

2Xeo5.png

Earth - You create a bunch of poison marbles. +0.2 poison.

Iey - You continue drowning (I haven't seen so many low rolls in a row since Ross and the skyscraper incident.)

Ross - "Nope. Haven't seen anyone. And I don't have a map, although I can tell you the fastest way to get to the surface."

a70c7.png

i love this game.

i attempt to make a floating poison shield, and moar marbles.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

"That is very kind of you, good sir. Being a human, I'm not exactly adapted for sewer life, and in all honesty, I don't think I'll ever be able to smell anything again."

"I'll be sure to come visit, provided I can find a nosepeg or ten."

Ares then follows the instructions to get to the surface.

2Xeo5.png

Earth - You fail at making both a shield and more marbles. A bat flies out of the darkness and knocks you into the water, making you drop and lose most of your marbles, which then begin to leak poison into the water.

Ross - You come upon Iey unconscious by the manhole.

a70c7.png

i try to call back the marbles.. and arent they floating?... meh.. i stab at the bat while casting poisong marbles at it.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

(I guess I'll have a dream while unconscious)

A little girl no more than six years of age sat on her porch drawing pretty pictures. Her childish face filled with glee as she turned to her mother to show what she had drawn.

"Look mommy! Its a kitty!"

Kitlana knelt beside her daughter and held the picture in her hand. "Now when did you become such an artist?" She praised her daughter.

The little girl blushed shyly before running in to tell her father. A few seconds passed before an ear piercing scream made Kitlana jump. Bolting into the house, her clouded judgement caused her pass by the gun cabinet without a glance.

Turning the corner she stopped cold; her husband was sprawled on the ground, dead, and her daughter had a gun to her head. The masked man curled his lip into a sinister grin, then pulled the trigger.

Kitlana's mind cracked, numbness overtook her. She didn't even feel the man handcuffing her and leading her away, to an unknown place.

Lqt9R.png

you do realize your being woken up, right?

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Earth - No, they're not floating. What makes you think you could make stuff float? Anyways, you pull most of your marbles back, and throw them at the bat as it fliees away. You hear a loud "skreeee" echoing off the walls, presumably from hitting the bat. +0.1 throwing.

Rocco - You're in a sewer. It's dark.

Ross - You fail to wake Iey up, but prop her head on a loose brick that happened to be nearby before continuing up the ladder through the manhole.

a70c7.png

... then whats supporting my glowball? you said THATS floating.. i try to figure out how to make the marbles float.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

(lol. Even so, I can dream while being woken up. And it turns out Im not. So my ninjaing of the down time to put a little backstory in was smart imo. :P )

And. My rolls must be REALLY bad. lol

Lqt9R.png

Earth - The high roll you got is supporting the glowball. The marbles got a "you succeed, but not very well" roll. You quickly realize that you threw all your marbles at the bat.

Rocco - You speed down the tunnel, hydroplaning slightly before crashing into a wall. +0.1 speed maneuvers.

Iey - You're still knocked out. REALLY. FREAKIN. LOW. ROLLS.

Ares - You see you're in the ruins of New York City. The famous Empire State Building has collapsed, and the rest of the city is in general ruin.

a70c7.png

kk then. i try to make a floating poisonous shield,while trying to make floating acidic marbles FAR AWAY FROM ME.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

The dream repeats itself in her unconscious state. Kitlana's sanity begins to fade with each passing second.

(lol. please dice, be nice? I know playing an insane character would be fun, but I wasn't planning on it xD )

EDIT: I don't see why not, Grimm :)

Lqt9R.png