SoN V2: The Fall of Napta

Jehosaphat

Rocco - You stand up, see nothing to kill, start running again, hydroplane again, and once again, crash into a wall. +0.1 speed maneuvers.

Iey - Your head slips off the brick and you start drowning again. (First 1 of the new SoN yaaay)

Earth - You make a shield with posion spikes and some more marbles, although they doesn't float. +0.2 poison.

Ross - Given the 2 inches of dust you're wading through to walk around the city, you gauge that there isn't much of anyone around.

Grim - Sure.

a70c7.png

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG dice, I hate you! Imma have to think of another dream to try and shock my consciousness again. grrr. Till then I'll continue drowning. lol

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

i see if i can weild the shield, then i walk down the hallway moar (can the shield float?)

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Iey - You wake up and climb the ladder. (Finally!)

Rocco - You run into a wall.

Grim - You sharpen your axe with aeromancy. +0.1 aeromancy.

Earth - As you wield the shield, it glows. You seem to have created a powerful magical artifact. (20 right thur) You continue down the hallway.

Ross - All the buildings are ruined to the point where the highest he could climb would be the fallen Empire State Building.

a70c7.png

go magic artifact shield made out of poison. i continue down the hallway with the shield on, making more and more poison marbles, and trying to make few float.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Kitlana pokes her head out of the manhole like a prairie dog and sneezes from all the dust. Hoisting herself to the surface, she tracks Ares' prints in the dust, using whatever cover she can.

'Hopefully whoever let me live will allow me to tag along.' The thought filled her mind as she took in the barren ruins of the city. Kitlana tries to keep a moderate distance and keeps an eye open for any hidden persons as well.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

The dream repeats itself in her unconscious state. Kitlana's sanity begins to fade with each passing second.

(lol. please dice, be nice? I know playing an insane character would be fun, but I wasn't planning on it xD )

EDIT: I don't see why not, Grimm :)

Hehe, I was the kook of the last SoN. 'Twas fun.

Name: Oliver

Weapon: Steel Crossbow (made to fire makeshift projectiles, in case bolts are scarce)

Skill: Quick Learner (boost to exp gain [or exp gain chance, maybe?]) If not, then 1.0 Marksmanship.

Description: Short (he's around 10) , thin with some lean muscle. I'm basing him off a character from "The Enemy" by Charlie Higson, but I don't have the book with me for reference and the wikipedia page character bio for him sucks so... yeah.

Anyways, first action is to look around for a ladder out of the sewer, or anything else interesting.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Rocco - You run into a ladder, and manage to stop before you collide with it for once. The ladder leads out of the sewer via manhole. The manhole cover has already been removed. You see Iey fall back through the manhole. +0.3 speed maneuvers.

Ross - You are dive-bombed by a man riding a giant bat. Thankfully, you duck before he collides with you.

Earth - You make a few floating poison marbles. +0.1 poison.

Grim - Instead of kicking up a spray of refuse, you knoock yourself face-first into the bottom of the sewer. You are now unconscious and drowning in sewer water.

Iey - You, also, are divebombed by the bat-rider. You, however, don't duck in time, and are knocked back into the sewer, where you are knocked unconscious. Thankfully, the patch of sewer you landed on was devoid of water.

Nex - You find a manhole with ladder, just in time to see Iey fall back through it.

a70c7.png

dice hates the sewer people. i try to make floating poison spears, more poison amrbles, while walking down the tunnel with my shield and sword up.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

(the dice, why have you forsaken me? why?*pathetic whimper*)

In her unconscious mind, memories of her husband and daughter fade in and out, both grotesque and happy images.

(remind me to use my special attribute next time I try to climb that [bleep]ing ladder) O_o

Lqt9R.png

Earth - You make a floating poison spear. You have now reached your maximum capacity of floating and/or magical weaponry.

Ross - You chop off the bat's wings with your cards, then watch as it careens to the earth and falls through the manhole. +0.2 cartokinetics.

Iey - You wake up just in time to dodge a wingless bat with a person mounted on it falling through the manhole.

a70c7.png

meh. okay then. i go off in search of a ladder.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Filled with anger at her constant misfortunes, Kitlana whips her dagger out and slashes at the fallen figures throat. A cracked sanity barely being contained was apparent in her emerald green eyes.

Lqt9R.png

Earth - You find the open manhole.

Rocco - You see the ruins of NYC. The Empire State Building has fallen, and Ross is perching atop it. Everything is covered in ~2 inches of dust. You then note Ross running past you back into the manhole, and hear a sickening thud.

Iey - You miss, and the man kicks you into a wall where you fall unconscious again.

Ross - You mis-jump, and land on the man's foot. He then uses said foot to launch you into the wall next to Iey.

a70c7.png

i look around to see if there is any fighting, and if there is, i ask the two parties "can we not fight? just.. say why we're fighting?"

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

(*puts gun to head* Dammit dice!)

Yay more unconscious [cabbage].

Lqt9R.png

Ares takes a card between each finger, throwing the four in his left hand at the man, making them go in twisted directions so they're harder to dodge. Once they get behind the man, whether through him or by dodging, he pulls them back to his hand, through the man if possible.

He takes a single card in his right hand and uses it to block any attacks used against him.

2Xeo5.png

Rocco - You run up the wall of the building to the "second floor", where you jump into a window and pass out from exhaustion. +0.2 speed maneuvers.

Earth - The man agrees to stop fighting right before Ross shreds him to bits with his playing cards.

Iey - You wake up.

Ross - You basically shred the man with your playing cards. The wingless bat whimpers helplessly as his master dies. +0.2 cartomancy.

First NPC introduced that attacks: DIES BY DEFAULT RAWR.

a70c7.png

ross. you are a effing idiot. i got him to stop fighting... altho, you couldnt have known he WOULD have. so more of my fault for.. gah. no blame fest.

anyways, i try to heal the bat, while making my glowball more glowy.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]