Shiny

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Shame I wasn't able to get the Signature edition so I just pre-ordered the standard edition with extra stuff. Can't wait! Gonna get my copy in 12 hours :thumbsup:

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

I was a bit skeptical about the new combat system. But I bought the game anyway even without playing the demo. The whole hack 'n slash thing is really satisfying. I haven't progressed that far into the story (still in the first year) but I've already clocked in 12 hours :thumbup:

vv05c.png

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

Played it from Friday till Sunday (with work in between :P). Took about 30 hours all up, including almost all side-quests. Would be nice if it was a slightly longer game, but it was pretty fun.

It felt like there wasn't much development from the first to be honest. The main differences I noticed aside from the Mass Effect-style dialogue was how realistic the movements of the characters was during dialogue, and also that the balanced the classes a lot more (e.g. they made Rogue DPS as opposed to being.. terrible).

Worth a play, but I expected a little bit more from it.

Cool.

It's a button-masher on the console since we don't have the auto-attack option (yet?) but it's really fun. And the story twists...my goodness I didn't see it coming. The only thing I hate about it is how they recycled maps.

vv05c.png

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

dang, only recently started playing origins and now 2 is already out :thumbsup:

oh well, just finishing awakening now and then i'll start playing da2 (bought it yesterday :rolleyes: )

Sacrificing efficiency for fun since 1991

angel2w.gif

Dreezer.png

The only thing I hate about it is how they recycled maps.

Oh god I forgot to mention that.. I'm okay with having to fight similar bands of thugs every minute or two; that sort of repetition is sort of expected. I'm not okay with "adventuring" through the same dungeon a couple hundred times though.

Cool.

I have it for PC. Is anyone else on PC getting random temporary freezes during cutscenes and combat? It's getting so frequent that I am having trouble playing. Settings on max, settings on low, doesn't make a difference.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Nah, my cutscenes are just a bit jittery at times. My main qualm (which should have been improved since the first) is interaction with the environment - The environment felt more like a set, rather than a wholesome world. Also, certain model actions seem akward and uninteractive. Anyway, good but not great. Still playing through.

lampost_sig_stark.png

Hate to bump, but god, the conversations your party members have when walking around are so funny. For example, Anders inquired of Aveline about kinky Templar sex. Like "playing the desire demon etc."

Hah.

lampost_sig_stark.png